What is Xanthomax?
Xanthomax is a dietary supplement that is packed with immunity-building anti-oxidants. This product is rich in nutrients, which it delivers directly to your cells.
The supplement promotes the release of the hormone oxytocin, which can greatly elevate mood. It also stops the nutrients in your stomach from being destroyed.
Who manufactures Xanthomax?
Xanthomax is manufactured by a company called Elevacity since they claim to elevate people’s lives. The organization is located in Plato, Texas, and is a multi-level marketing company founded in 2014. They produce nutritional supplements in the health and wellness arena.
What are the ingredients in Xanthomax?
There are 3 primary active ingredients included in the supplement, which are:
- Xanthohumol Extract – This antioxidant is derived from the Humulus lupulus tree, commonly called ‘hops.’ Scientists believe it has the ability to remove toxins from the body. An article in Natural Product Communications discussed the great health benefits of xanthohumol.
- Turmeric – This is a plant in the ginger family, and it grows in the tropics. It’s very high in -curcumin, which is both a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory. It also speeds up the body’s ability to make anti-oxidants. This plant is rich in medicinal properties. A study in Biofactors found a link between ingestion of curcumin and lessening of obesity. It also reduces the health risks associated with obesity.
- Caffeine – Ingesting caffeine is known to speed up the metabolism, which puts the body into the fat-burning state of thermogenesis. A study in Critical Reviews in Food Science and Nutrition found that caffeine intake led to a reduction in body mass index, weight, and body fat reduction.
Products Similar To Xanthomax
How does it work?
This product is rich in anti-oxidants, which build the immune system. They also kill damaging free radicals in your system, restoring health and wellness.
A 2016 study in Nutrition Journal found that anti-oxidants play a role in the cellular response against oxidative stress.
In terms of weight loss, the product contains the stimulant caffeine. It speeds up the metabolism, which can cause your body to go into the fat-burning state of thermogenesis. This can lead to rapid weight loss.
A study in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that caffeine intake is associated with modest weight loss.
How do you take it?
The recommended dosage is 1 capsule per day, with a full glass of water. The maximum daily dosage is 3 capsules.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the maximum dosage under any circumstances.
Are there any side effects?
There are some possible side effects, which include nausea, dizziness, diarrhea, and upset stomach. The supplement includes caffeine, which may make you jittery and nervous. It may also lead to sleeplessness if you take it too late in the day.
What do the product reviews say?
The customer reviews were positive for the most part. Users reported that they did lose weight using this product, and they also gained a lot of energy and a general sense of well-being.
Poor reviews were less numerous, but there were some. Negative reviews mentioned that the product was ineffective. Some talked about side effects like a racing heart and dizziness.
What are the benefits of this product?
- The product is very rich in anti-oxidants.
- Xanthomax can elevate your mood.
- It promotes the release of oxytocin, the happiness hormone.
- It delivers nutrients directly to your cells.
- The product may help prevents nutrients from being destroyed in your stomach.
- It can modulate cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the return policy?
The manufacturer is offering a 30-day return policy. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the company and send back the receipt and the unused portion within 30 days of the purchase date. They may deduct a 10% restocking fee from the refund.
Where can you buy this product?
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, at Walmart, and from one of the many distributors.
How much does it cost?
On the manufacturer’s official website, the product is priced at $55 for a one- time purchase and $49.50 for those who join the auto-shipment program. It’s in Amazon, but at the moment it’s listed as unavailable.
Is this product safe?
The ingredients in the product are perfectly safe. If you’re sensitive to caffeine, you may want to avoid this supplement.
Does this product work?
According to the majority of the reviews, this product works well. Customers reported huge increases in energy, clearer thinking, and weight loss. A smaller percentage of users found the product to be ineffective.
Xanthomax is a nutritional supplement that is purported to have numerous benefits, including weight loss, providing energy, and strengthening the immune system.
Most of the customers were very happy with the results they got. There were a smaller number of users who found the product to be ineffective.
Some users did mention having side effects like dizziness or a racing heart. If you experience these or any other uncomfortable symptoms, stop taking the product and see a physician if necessary.
It’s important that you meet with your doctor before you begin taking this supplement, to make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."