- Vital Reds by Gundry MD features a blend of natural ingredients the manufacturer promises will deliver a wide variety of health benefits.
What is Vital Reds?
This is a nutritional product which comes in the form of a red berry flavored drink powder. The product is supposed to contain over 50 ingredients.
The manufacturer claims that this product will help you to maintain your weight, ease digestive symptoms like bloating, improve your skin, and increase your energy levels.
Who manufactures Vital Reds?
Vital Reds is manufactured by a company called Gundry MD. This organization was founded in 2002 by a prominent heart surgeon called Dr. Stephen Gundry. He hoped to bridge the connection between nutrition and heart disease by producing nutritional products.
What are the ingredients in Vital Reds?
This product contains a number of active ingredients, some of which are as follows:
- Bitter Melon Extract – This is a tropical shrub by the name of Momordica charantia. It’s said to even out blood sugar levels, according to Food Reviews International. This is a powerful anti-oxidant which can destroy harmful free radicals in the body. It may also have an impact on fat and body weight composition.
- Green Tea Extract – This tea contains some caffeine, which speeds up the metabolism. This puts the body into the fat-burning state of thermogenesis and can lead to weight loss. It also has 30% polyphenols, including the catechin EGCG. Research published in the International Journal of Obesity concluded that this plant has some effect on weight loss.
- Aronia Berries – These berries are very high in polyphenols. A study in Planta Medica revealed that these berries can prevent digestive system damage, even out cholesterol levels, and improve the function of your heart and blood vessels.
How does it work?
The product is very rich in polyphenols, which are natural antioxidants that can prevent damage to the cells. They get rid of harmful free radicals in the body which prevents future damage.
A 2017 study in Nutrients found that polyphenols are inversely correlated with body weight and obesity.
Vital Reds is also high in caffeine. This speeds up the metabolism, which puts the body into a state of thermogenesis. In this state, it burns fat rapidly and this leads to weight loss.
A study in the International Journal of Obesity found out that thermogenesis has fat-burning and weight-loss properties.
What is the dosage?
The recommended dosage of this product is one scoop of this product mixed with a glass of water or juice. Mix it together well before you drink it.
Are there any side effects?
This product isn’t associated with many side effects, but there are a few. Being a probiotic, it may lead to digestive upset, bloating, or gassiness.
In addition, this supplement contains caffeine, so it may lead to nervousness or a jittery feeling. It could also disrupt your sleep, and it may increase your blood pressure.
What are the pros of this product?
- This product can increase your energy levels.
- Vitals Reds can improve your digestion.
- It can give you healthier-looking skin.
- The product can help you maintain your weight.
What do the product reviews say?
Most of the customer reviews were positive, although there were also quite a number of negative reviews. Users said the product gave them additional energy. Some customers really liked the taste of the product, while others thought it was disgusting.
A few users said that the product arrived half full, and others were simply disappointed with how small the container actually was. There were customers who found this product to be quite ineffective.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ’s)
What is the return policy?
The manufacturer is offering a 90-day money-back warranty on their products. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, let the company know and return it within 90 days of the original purchase date. They will refund your money minus the return shipping fees.
Where can you buy this product?
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and you can also find it on Amazon. Occasionally you can also find it on another third-party website.
How much does it cost?
You can purchase this product on the official website for the following prices:
- 1 jar – $69.95
- 3 jars – $199.36 ($66.45 per bottle)
- 6 jars – $377.73 ($62.96 per bottle)
It’s listed on Amazon for cheaper, so make sure you check there first.
Does this product work?
The vast majority of the customers agreed that this was a very effective product which gave them a lot of extra energy.
What are the ingredients in Vital Reds?
It contains over 50 ingredients, including organic flaxseed, grape seed extract, organic carrot, acai fruit extract, red raspberry, and pineapple.
What were the customer complaints about Vital Reds?
Each scoop has 10 calories and 2 grams of carbohydrates, and some users didn’t like this. Some customers didn’t enjoy the taste of this product. Vital Reds is an expensive product, as some pointed out. Others mentioned shipping issues like getting a package that was half full.
Does it come in any other flavors?
No, there’s only one flavor of this product, which is a berry. If you don’t like it you’re out of luck.
Customer reviews on this product have been mostly positive. The biggest benefit mentioned by users was the huge increase in energy it gave them.
A few people mentioned that they lost weight. There were no customers who mentioned side effects. Many users found the taste of the shake to be very pleasant.
There were a number of bad reviews of this product as well. Users complained that they found the taste of the product disgusting.
Others simply said it had no noticeable effect on them. Users also complained that the container was very small for the price.
It’s very important that you make an appointment with your doctor before you begin taking this product and make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
References Official Website Vital Reds
 10 Proven Benefits of Green Tea | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/top-10-evidence-based-health-benefits-of-green-tea
Tightening of belly
Increased gas and bloating
Raised blood pressure
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.