- Read our detailed review of Provitalize Probiotic. See how this probiotic supplement compares against all the others!
What Is Provitalize?
Provitalize is a dietary supplement that promotes weight loss and optimal weight management. The manufacturer claims that the product is suitable even for those that are not ready to make healthy changes to their diet and lifestyle.
The product focuses on utilizing probiotic strains and other components to promote digestion and support the organism to shed extra pounds naturally.
The list of potential benefits, according to the manufacturer, includes accelerating metabolism in order to burn more fat, decreased fat absorption and storage, as well as decreased hunger cravings and improved appetite control. The company behind Provitalize is Better Body Co, which also manufactures Previtalize and Postburn.
Provitalize Ingredients and Why It Matters?
One of the crucial components of the formula is the probiotic blend that contains three different strains and a total of 68.2 billion CFU per serving.
Let’s now take an in-depth look at the list of ingredients of Provitalize:
- B. Lactis – Aside from having a positive effect on the gastrointestinal tract, this probiotic strain can help to reduce the total body mass index and assist in optimizing cholesterol and fighting inflammation
- B. Gasseri – Although it only recently caught the attention of the researchers, it can support the weight loss process and play a role in reducing fat storage, particularly in the belly area
- B. Breve – It promotes digestion and is particularly suitable for children. The compound may also have anti-obesity properties and promote healthy weight management
- Turmeric root extract – You probably used this compound as a spice, but did you know that its anti-inflammation and antioxidant characteristics may help to boost your immunity and decrease muscle strain or injury-related pain?
- Curry leaf – Another known spice that can support digestion and immunity and help in lowering cholesterol. It might also boost blood circulation
Other compounds found in the product are moringa leaf and lecithin, as well as BioPerine that boosts absorption of other ingredients and vegetable cellulose that was used to design the pill.
Provitalize Review – Does It Really Work?
The working process of Provitalize is based on probiotics and other herbal-based ingredients. We noticed that the formula is free of stimulants, which implies that it supports natural weight loss and long-term effectiveness.
The manufacturer believes that balancing gut flora is the way to achieving the ideal weight. Provitalize contains ingredients that may prevent fat absorption and storage and boost metabolism in order to burn the existing stores of fat.
What Are the Advantages of Provitalize?
- A weight loss supplement free of stimulants
- The product may optimize gut bacteria and support digestion
- The supplement might boost fat burning by accelerating your metabolism
- Some ingredients can be effective in preventing fat storage and absorption
What Are the Disadvantages of Provitalize?
- For optimal results, you may need to combine it with Previtalize, another supplement from this company
- You can only purchase the product over the internet as it is not available in local shops
- The formula could include more compounds that would support weight loss
- Doesn’t have any short-term effectiveness
How Much Does Provitalize Cost?
The price depends whether you want to stack up on the product or just test it to see the potential effects.
- If you are only looking for a single bottle, you can buy it for $35.
- A bundle deal for two packs will cost you $65 and you can also purchase four bottles at the price of $120.
- If you want the product delivered to your doorstep on a monthly basis, subscribe to auto-shipment and get an additional discount.
How Should You Take Provitalize?
When it comes to the dosage of Provitalize, the manufacturer suggests taking two pills of this supplement every morning. You can do it before the meal or with your breakfast.
Who Should Avoid Taking This Product?
Provitalize has generally deemed a safe supplement as it contains natural and herbal-based components. However, the manufacturer suggests not taking the product if you are currently taking blood thinners, NSAIDs, or Cox2-inhibitors.
In general, if you are using any prescription drugs or are aware that you have a medical condition, make sure to consult a doctor before using it.
Should You Buy Provitalize?
This depends on what kind of weight loss supplement are you looking for. The manufacturer claims that you do not have to make any changes to your nutrition or the general way of life to see results from Provitalize.
However, you should be aware that this product is free of stimulants promotes long-term weight loss. If you are looking for a product that has short-term effectiveness, perhaps this is not the right solution for you.
Provitalize Review – The Bottom Line
Provitalize is a weight loss supplement that doesn’t contain any natural or artificial stimulants. Instead, it focuses on optimizing digestion and promoting gut flora in order to help you lose weight and burn fat.
The downside of this approach is that the product doesn’t have short-term effectiveness. On top of that, you may consider combining it with Previtalize, also manufactured by the same company, for optimal results.
Provitalize may be effective in preventing fat absorption and storage, but the formula could use more compounds that promote weight loss. Overall, the product might support long-term weight management, but it is only available over the internet.
While this product seems to promote weight loss, it might not be what you are looking for. In that case, you may want to check out other products and compare their positives and negatives with Provitalize.
It is the best way to make an informed decision regarding the right supplement purchase.
References Nutrition. 2016 Jun;32(6):716-9. doi: 10.1016/j.nut.2015.11.001. Epub 2015 Dec 7. Beneficial effects of Bifidobacterium lactis on lipid profile and cytokines in patients with metabolic syndrome: A randomized trial. Effects of probiotics on metabolic syndrome. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27126957
 Lactobacillus gasseri SBT2055 suppresses fatty acid release through enlargement of fat emulsion size in vitro and promotes fecal fat excretion in healthy Japanese subjects https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4391304/
 Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2010;74(8):1656-61. Epub 2010 Aug 7. Antiobesity effects of Bifidobacterium breve strain B-3 supplementation in a mouse model with high-fat diet-induced obesity. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20699581
Provides a strong probiotic support
May prove helpful in fat burning
May cause constipation
May take time to show results
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.