- Power your immune system with vitamins, antioxidants, herbals, and traditional wellness botanicals. Our detailed review gives you all the facts & truth about Immune Support. Does it really Work? Find out here!
About Immune Support
Vita Balance Immune Support is an herbal supplement designed to give your immune system a huge boost. It’s composed of a collection of healing substances rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals.
The purpose of this supplement is to lessen your chances of contracting certain illnesses and viruses.
What are the Ingredients in Immune Support?
There are a number of ingredients. Some of these include:
- Vitamin E – A potent antioxidant that can kill damaging free radicals and mitigate oxidative stress in your system. An article in Vitamins and Hormones discussed the powerful antioxidant effect of Vitamin C.
- Pine Bark – Also called Maritime pine bark, it’s rich in antioxidants called flavonoids. These are very strengthening for the immune system. It’s also a powerful anti-inflammatory and has been used to treat arthritis. A review in Rejuvenation Research showed the powerful effects of marine pine bark to prevent aging.
- Turmeric Rhizome Powder – Turmeric is a flowing plant with powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, and it has offshoots called rhizomes. An article in Pharmacognosy Research reviewed the immune-stimulatory and anti-inflammatory activities of turmeric.
How Does It Work?
Vita Balance Immune Support contains a high number of antioxidants. These kill damaging free radicals in your system and reduce oxidative stress. This gives a great boost to the immune system.
The vitamins and minerals also strengthen immunity and help back sure any deficiencies you have are taken care of properly.
Many foods are rich in antioxidants. An article in Nutrition Journal looked at the total antioxidant content of over 3100 foods, beverages, herbs, and spices.
What are the Advantages of Immune Support?
- The product can strengthen your immune system.
- This may stop you from contracting some viruses.
- The product is high in immunity-strengthening antioxidants.
What are the Disadvantages of Immune Support?
- It’s not an appropriate product for people who are vegetarians.
- The caffeine in this product could make you feel jittery.
- These are large capsules which may be hard to swallow.
Immune Support Customer Reviews & Results
The only online reviews are on the manufacturer’s official website. These all say that this is a fantastic product that energizes you and boosts your immunity. It’s difficult to know if these are genuine. We’ll just have to wait until some new reviews appear online.
Where to Buy It?
You can buy the product on the manufacturer’s official website.
These are the prices:
- 1 bottle – $33.02
- 2 bottles – $59.50
- 4 bottles + 1 free – $118.98
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: How to Take Immune Support?
A: The manufacturer suggests that you consume 2 capsules every day, along with a meal. Do not exceed the maximum dosage.
Q: Does Immune Support Have Any Side Effects?
A: There are only mild side effects associated with this supplement, but there are some that could occur. Quercetin can lead to symptoms like headache, nausea, or shortness of breath. In addition, turmeric could lead to stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, or diarrhea.
Q: Can I Take Immune Support If I Have A Health Condition?
A: In this case, the manufacturer has not given warning of any specific health conditions that could preclude taking this supplement. However, it’s important that you meet your family physician before taking any new supplement.
Q: Does Immune Support Work?
A: Whether the product works or not is somewhat debatable. There are many glowing reviews in Immune Support saying that this product was very effective. However, since they’re on the official website we don’t know for sure if they are real.
Q: What Is Immune Support Moneyback Guarantee, Return & Refund Policy?
A: If you’re dissatisfied with the product, you have 7 days to contact the company and request a refund while also sending back the sealed item. If there is damage to the item, you have 30 days to return the product to the manufacturer and request a refund.
Q: Is Vita Balance Immune Support Safe?
A: This is a completely organic supplement that uses ingredients that are safe for your body. There is the possibility of some mild symptoms like nausea. However, you should still check with your physician before you begin any new supplement.
The Bottom Line
Vita Balance Immune Support is meant to boost your immune system and improve your resistance to disease. It contains a high-quality collection of ingredients that are rich in vitamins, minerals and powerful antioxidants.
Since the only reviews of this supplement are the glowing testimonials on the manufacturer’s official website, it’s hard to get a true idea of the user viewpoint about the product.
This is a gentle product which should be easy on your system. If you do have any of the mild symptoms which could be a possibility, don’t continue to take this product.
Remember that before you consider using this product, you should see your physician for approval.
Is There Anything Else You Should Know About Immune Support?
Immune Support is a product that supports proper immune functioning. Ideally, it will enhance your feeling of good health and lower the chances of you getting sick.
Here are some other things you can do to strengthen your own immune system.
- Eating a healthy diet rich in antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals can do a lot to develop your immune system and make it stronger.
- Keep up an active lifestyle by engaging in physical activity on a regular basis.
- Because stress can have a devastating impact on your immunity, make an effort to mitigate it.
- Try not to become overweight, as this can weaken your immunity.
Supports a healthy immune system
Diffusing airborne toxins
Helps fight against bacteria
May cause side effects like headache, and nausea to some users
Not available in stores
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.