- SkinnyFit Tea is another weight loss tea that we review to see how safe & effective it is and if you really can shed pounds drinking it.
What is Skinny Fit?
Skinny Fit is a line of organic weight-loss products made by a company of the same name. The products come in the form of herbal teas and dietary supplements designed to help you achieve your dream body.
These products are also supposed to give you an abundance of energy.
Who manufactures Skinny Fit?
This product is manufactured by an organization called Skinnyfit. The company was founded in 2015 in Denver, Colorado and is in the health and wellness industry. They’re dedicated to producing products which use only organic ingredients.
What are the ingredients in Skinny Fit?
Some of the primary active ingredients that Skinny Fit uses in its products include:
- Green Tea – This tea is known for having great medicinal benefits. In addition, it contains some caffeine which speeds up the metabolism and leads to fat and weight loss. Research in the International Journal of Obesity showed a moderate connection between injection of green tea and weight loss.
- Oolong Tea – This tea is high in caffeine, so it speeds u the metabolism and puts the body into the fat-burning state of thermogenesis. This leads to weight loss. A study on mice published in the International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders concluded that oolong tea may be an effective treatment for obesity.
- Nettle Leaf – This is a plant which has anti-inflammatory benefits. In addition, it’s an excellent pain killer. It can treat the symptoms associated with having an enlarged prostate. Research in Iranian Red Crescent Medical Journal concluded that nettle is very helpful at treating prostate problems. It can also lower blood sugar, which is why it helps with weight loss.
How does it work?
Most of the ingredients in these products are intended to increase the speed of the metabolism. This puts the body into a state of thermogenesis, where it rapidly burns fat and you lose weigh. A study published in the International Journal of Obesity showed the connection between fat loss and thermogenesis.
What is the dosage?
The dosage is dependent on the individual product. The instructions for each item are clearly explained on the package.
Are there any side effects?
There are some mild side effects associated with using this product line. These include upset stomach, nausea, irregular bowel movements, gas, bloating, diarrhea, and constipation.
What do the product reviews say?
The reviews for this product line were quite mixed. Some users found the products to be very helpful and claimed to have lost a lot of weight. Other users said it wasn’t particularly effective, and there were a number of complaints about the prices.
What are the benefits of this product line?
- These products help you lose weight.
- They could increase your level of energy.
- All of the products are dairy, gluten, and soy-free.
- The products are vegan.
What’s the return policy?
The manufacturer has a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product (s) for any reason at all send back the remainder, or even an empty bottle. You’ll get all of your money back.
Where can you buy this product?
You can get these products on the company’s official website. You can also buy them on Amazon, and the prices are very similar.
How much does it cost?
The Skinny Fit products are available for a one-time purchase or by monthly subscription. The prices are as follows:
- Skinny Fit Detox – $69.95 (one-time purchase); $59.95/month (subscription)
- Skinny Fit ZzzTox – $69.95 (one-time purchase); $59.95/month (subscription)
- Skinny Fit Super Youth – $69.95 (one-time purchase); $59.95/month (subscription)
- Skinny Fit Belly Balance – $59.95 (one-time purchase); $49.95/month (subscription)
- Skinny Fit Snack Attack – $54.95 (one-time purchase); $44.95/month (subscription)
- Skinny Fit Daily Glow – $47.95 (one-time purchase); $37.95/month (subscription)
- Skinny Fit Jump Start – $44.95 (one-time purchase); $39.95/month (subscription)
- Skinny Fit Repair & Recover – $42.95 (one-time purchase); $37.95 (subscription)
Skinny Fit Bundles
- Skinny Fit 24/7 Day & Night Detox Bundle – $115.95 (one-time purchase); $99.95/month (subscription)
- Skinny Fit Family – $139.85 (one-time purchase)
- Skinny Fit Ultimate Detox Bundle – $149.95 (one-time purchase); $135.95 (subscribe & save)
- Skinny Fit Ultimate ZzzTox Bundle – $149.95 (one-time purchase); $135.95 (subscription)
- Skinny Fit Detox & Snack Attack Bundle – $97.90 (one-time purchase); $87.90/month (subscription)
Does this product contain caffeine?
Yes, some of these products are very high in caffeine. This can lead to side effects like feeling jittery, nervous, or having trouble sleeping.
Does this product line work?
It depends on who you ask. Some users said it worked extremely well, and they lost a lot of weight. Others found it ineffective. It seems to depend on the individual.
The Skinny Fit product line is intended to help users achieve their ideal weight. The customers were quite divided on this product. There were a number of users who found this product to be very helpful in their weight-loss journey.
There are some mild side effects associated with this product line, like upset stomach, nausea, irregular bowel movements, gas, bloating, diarrhea, and constipation.
If you should experience these or any other serious or uncomfortable side effects, stop taking this product immediately and see a doctor if necessary. Don’t take this supplement without going to your doctor first make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
References1. Official Website Skinny Fit https://www.skinnyfit.com/products/red-juice-superfood
Detoxify the body
Irregular bowel movements