Considering the number of terrible effects that a person can begin to experience when they begin to become overweight, it has become essential for people to have something to help them reduce fats and keep their body in proper shape.
There are a lot of products that claim to be able to help, but Proactol XS just might be the answer that you seek.
What is Proactol XS?
Proactol XS is a dietary supplement and fat binder that claims to be able to help people lower their levels of fats and cholesterol. The product claims to be able to take a more holistic approach to weight loss, essentially helping to attack the ability of the body to absorb fats as food is taken into it.
The manufacturer claims that the product can help users reduce their weight in a matter of months and that it doesn’t bring about any side effects as well.
Proactol XS Ingredients and Why They Matter?
The ingredients contained in this supplement, according to the manufacturer, help it to address the issue of fat retention as soon as the food is taken into the mouth.
Some of them include:
- Chitosan: Chitosan is the major ingredient in this supplement. It is a natural fiber that helps you to feel filled up after eating, and which can also absorb fats and oils in food.
- Magnesium Stearate: The ingredient is gotten from vegetable oils, and it is basically used as a filler in this drug. However, it can also contribute to the synthesis of good cholesterol, and it won’t increase the risk a user runs of getting heart disease.
- Silica: Silica is a mineral that is used by the body to regulate the appetite. This means that suitable levels of this ingredient can help a user regulate the intake of food throughout the day.
- Hypromellose (HPMC): Dubbed by many as HPMC, this is a soluble fiber that reduces the resistance to insulin, thereby producing a high glycemic response to certain diets. Studies have shown that it can help reduce body weight and regulate metabolism as well.
Proactol XS Review – Does it Really Work?
With each meal that is taken, fat binders are taken in the form of these pills. This food supplement holds on to fats, which means that the user’s body will end up absorbing much less fat than it usually would. From there, a viscose solution is formed that will lower the ability of the body to absorb glucose (which, in case you didn’t know, is one of the forms in which the body naturally stores fats).
Chitosan binds molecules of fats together in the stomach, so these fats are no longer able to be absorbed into the body and stored. Rather they are passed out of the body naturally through the digestive system’s excretion mechanism. By doing this, the product is able to help lower cholesterol levels in the user’s body.
What are the pros of Proactol XS?
- It might be able to help users lose weight
- The product is easy to use
- By attaching themselves to fats, the ingredients might be able to provide a holistic and permanent solution to weight gain
- It might also be able to help improve the performance of the digestive system
What are the cons of Proactol XS?
- The product might be a tad addictive, as people might want to sporadically lose weight and end up abusing it
- Some of the ingredients, such as Magnesium Stearate and Silica, might also cause some side effects and allergic reactions of their own
- It might take a while before the desired effects begin to show forth
- The product makes a lot of claims, and it might end up not being able to deliver
How much does Proactol XS cost?
As of this writing, Proactol XS can be purchased on the website of the manufacturer as well as other third party retail stores. The product is sold at a price of $49.95 on the official website.
How should you take Proactol XS?
When using a product such as this, it is important to follow the recommendations of the manufacturer.
In the case of Proactol XS, it is recommended that you take two capsules before you settle down to take a major meal. This will help the pill to get into the stomach, dissolve, and release the chitosan.
Who should avoid taking this diet pill?
Ideally, only minors and people who are allergic to the constituent ingredients of the supplement are advised to avoid it.
Should you buy Proactol XS?
Proactol XS might be a credible supplement, but that decision will also depend on how well the product is able to work for you. Different people react differently to the product, so make sure to be careful with it.
Proactol XS Review – The Bottom Line
- It might be able to help improve the digestive system
- It helps attack fats as soon as they enter into the body
- It might cause some allergic reactions
- It might also take a while before the desired effects begin to show
As far as fat binders go, this one here makes a lot of bold claims, including being able to achieve weight loss by attaching to fats and boosting the body’s metabolism. However, you might also want to put into consideration the fact that it might take a while before you begin to see the desired effects and some of its ingredients might cause some allergic reactions and side effects.
To wit, in the event that you don’t get what you’re going for with this product, feel free to check out some alternatives. A lot of products claim to be able to provide the very same benefits, and those ones just might provide you with a proper value for your money.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."