- Find out if Skinny Magic is right for you! Does their product use potent ingredients for a good price? Read the full review of Skinny Magic here!
What is Skinny Magic?
Skinny Magic is a weight loss support product created by Herbshop International, a relatively popular company known for making dietary supplements.
The producer also points it out as a thermogenic support supplement, and that it might boost metabolism, raise energy levels, appetite suppressing and lowers food cravings.
It supposedly has vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts and metabolizing enzymes as the key ingredients in its formula. Producers also confirm that their product is gluten-free. Apart from the weight loss effects, Skinny Magic might help boost mood and happiness levels on the user.
Skinny Magic Ingredients and Why it Matters?
The revealed ingredients in Skinny Magic include;
- Niacin – May have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that may play a role in preventing cardiovascular issues as well as blood lipid profile growth. In a study published in PLoS One, niacin is linked with increased adiponectin, which in turn may reduce the inflammation of the adipose tissue.
- Chromium – This is a trace element that is also used as a nutritional supplement. It often touted for supporting weight loss, however, in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine, supplementation of chromium picolinate when combined with nutritional improvement was seen not affect body weight.
- Capsicum Fruit Extract – The active ingredient in capsicum extract is capsaicin, which may play a vital role in human health. According to the journal Bioscience Reports, one review article suggests that capsaicin might improve weight loss in obese individuals, as well as prevent its occurrence in the first place.
- Stinging Nettle Leaf Extract – This ingredient may have several health benefits. According to a research article shared in the journal Molecules, Extract from this plant may have anti-microbial, antioxidant and pro-health capabilities. It is also used as a diuretic in the treatment of eczema, muscle and joint pain, gout and anemia.
- Citrus Aurantium Extract – Also known as bitter orange or sour orange. In an article in the journal Oxidative Medicine and Cellular Longevity, this ingredient has been attributed to multiple therapeutic potentials including anti-cancer, anti-obesity, anti-anxiety, and anti-diabetic properties.
Skinny Magic Review – Does it Work?
This weight loss supplement may work because most of its ingredients are considered effective in reducing body weight. An ingredient such as bitter orange extract is known to have a number of health benefits one of which is obesity prevention.
Skinny Magic works as a fat burner which breaks down fat deposits. It also curbs appetite and cravings which helps to keep caloric intake in check. This way, fat broken down is not recovered through the food that is consumed.
|Slenderiix & Xceler8||read|
|JaDera Slimming MAX||read|
What are the Advantages of Skinny Magic
- Using this product as recommended may promote weight loss
- Users may experience increased energy levels
What are the Disadvantages of Skinny Magic
- It may not work exactly as touted on some individuals
- Its high level of caffeine may cause interrupted sleep pattern on some people
Q: How Much Does Skinny Magic Cost?
A: A bottle of Skinny Magic contains 30 capsules and goes for a retail price of $27.90.
Q: How Should You Take Skinny Magic?
A: One capsule should be taken twice a day before exercise and on an empty stomach. Take with 8 to 10 oz of water.
A dose of up to 3 capsules a day should not be exceeded. While using this supplement, you are required to eat healthily and exercise at least thrice a week. Also, drink lots of water, a minimum of 8 glasses.
Q: Who Should Avoid Taking it?
A: Although this product claims to be all-natural, some individuals are still exempted from using it.
CAUTION: Nursing mothers, pregnant women, those with medical conditions as well as people on ADHD drugs or MAO inhibitors are all restricted from using this supplement. For under 18’s supervision is required in administering this supplement.
Q: Should You Buy Skinny Magic?
A: Skinny Magic claims to aid your weight loss journey through boosting your metabolism. With most ingredients with scientific proof, you may feel a bit assured about the effectiveness of the supplement.
However, you should bear in mind that there is no magical weight loss when it comes to this product and you may have to eat right and workout.
If you are up for the challenge, then this product is worth some attention, but if you want weight loss the easy way then you should explore other options.
Skinny Magic Review – The Bottom Line
Skinny Magic, as also a thermogenic fat burner like other products in this genre, promises to deliver results as well as confer other benefits on its users. The powerful herbs that the product claims to be formulated with have been used successfully top-rated weight loss products.
Apart from that, this product may help you overcome hunger pangs and cravings. Your mood may also be boosted keeping you in high spirits, unlike other products that may get you cranky.
Now, benefits aside, other realities are that this product may not work for some individuals as hinted some previous users. Also, side effects such as insomnia may also be experienced.
Moreover, this product is not a quick fix that some consumers may be looking for because, in order to get substantial results, you will have to do workouts and diet. While fat burners may work, the nature of their effectiveness is always temporary.
If you want to lose weight and stay healthy, diet and exercise are the surest and natural ways to do that, of the cause, you can add a well-rated weight loss pill to these efforts.
It is used by both men and women
It is gluten-free and all-natural
Some ingredients doesn't seems to support weight loss directly
The product is only available online
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.