- Considering buying Slenderiix & Xceler8? We tried a few products & provided and in-depth review to help you decide if it's the right product for you.
What is Slenderiix & Xceler8?
Although Slenderiix & Xceler8 come in a single packaging, they are actually two products that work toward the same goal – helping you to lose the extra pounds and maintain optimal weight.
Xceler8 can boost your metabolism and help you burn fat and lose weight, while Slenderiix is a homeopathic formula that can assist with weight management.
Slenderiix & Xceler8 is a part of the Slenderiiz weight loss system designed and distributed by a company called Arix. The product comes in the form of drops and also includes a program, as well as an approved food list, that you should stick to for optimal results.
Slenderiix & Xceler8 Ingredients and Why it Matters?
As we mentioned, there are two components of this system and the ingredients of these products are different. First, let’s take a look at some of the active ingredients of Slenderiix:
- Avena Sativa – It is also known as oat straw, this plant has been used in traditional medicine for a long time. It can promote digestion , boost cardiovascular health and energy while potentially playing a role in putting you in a better mood.
- Nux Vomica – It is used as a natural remedy for a long time, this compound has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant characteristics to fight inflammation and protect cells from environmental harm. It is believed that it can stimulate digestion and help with digestive issues.
- Fucus Vesiculosus – You can find this seaweed in some soups and salads. It may improve thyroid function and boost metabolism, which may play a role in burning fat.
Other ingredients include ammonium bromatum, Calcarea carbonica, graphite, Ignatia Amara, Lycopodium clavatum, sulfuricum acidum, and thyroidinum. Inactive components are natural flavors, purified water, stevia leaf, and grain alcohol 20%. As for Xceler8, you may expect to find the following compounds in the formula:
- Vitamin B12 – This nutrient may boost endurance and energy, as well as improve performance. It also can decrease heart disease and dementia risk by maintaining the health of blood and nerve cells.
- Biotin – Also known as vitamin B7, this nutrient helps to break down fats and convert them into energy. It may also help to suppress inflammation and promote cognitive functions.
- Rosehips Fruit Extract – It may help to optimize cholesterol levels and blood pressure, as well as to optimize digestion. The active ingredients are also acerola fruit, as well as a proprietary energy blend that includes green tea leaf extract, Rhodiola Rosea root extract, and fresh ashwagandha root extract. Other compounds in the formula include peppermint leaf oil, stevia leaf extract, water, and vegetable glycerin.
Slenderiix & Xceler8 Review – Does It Really Work?
When it comes to the working process of Slenderiix & Xceler8, we should mention that they work in different ways, which is why the manufacturer claims they give optimal results combined.
Xceler8 is used to boost energy and metabolism, which may lead to accelerated fat burning and weight loss. The energy blend may support losing weight, while vitamin B12 and some other ingredients might improve energy levels.
On the other hand, Slenderiix is advertised as a homeopathic weight management formula, which suggests that it has the role of maintaining current weight and preventing you to gain additional pounds.
Some of the included ingredients may promote digestion and help you to deal with minor hunger cravings.
What are the Benefits of Slenderiix & Xceler8?
- The product might be helpful to prevent further weight gain
- Some ingredients can promote optimal digestion
What are the Drawbacks of Slenderiix & Xceler8?
- The product requires you to stick to the provided program for optimal results
- The product might not be effective to combat moderate or severe hunger cravings
How Much Does Slenderiix & Xceler8 Cost?
If you go through the Ariix website, a single pack of the Slenderiiz weight loss system will cost you $164.21. This package includes a bottle of Slenderiix and a bottle of Xceler8 and both of them come with separate droppers.
How Should You Take Slenderiix & Xceler8?
The instructions indicate that both products should be taken two times per day – before breakfast and lunch. You should take Slenderiix first, but make sure not to drink or eat anything 10 minutes before and after using the product. Measure 0.7ml, which is approximately 15 drops, and put under the tongue. Keep it there for ten seconds and swallow.
When it comes to Xceler8, the dosage is 1ml and you need to take it 10 minutes after using Slenderiix. As soon as you take Xceler8, you can proceed with your meal.
Who Should Avoid Taking This Drop?
There are no particular warnings about using Slenderiix & Xceler8, but the label indicates that you should keep it out of children’s reach. It also says that the product is not suitable for pregnant and nursing women.
Should You Buy Slenderiix & Xceler8?
The manufacturer not only designed the formula of two products that should help you achieve and manage your desired weight, but they also came up with a program and an approved food list. While this may be positive because you get pretty much the entire weight loss plan, it may also be a drawback since you need to follow a lot of guidelines for optimal results.
Slenderiix & Xceler8 Review – The Bottom Line
Slenderiix & Xceler8 offers an approach to weight loss that is a bit different than what we might be used to. This is a mixture of two products that come in the form of drops and can help to both achieve the desired weight and maintain it.
On the other hand, if you want optimal results, you should stick to the provided program and approved food list, which some users may consider a hassle.
The system can boost your energy and fat burning, but when it comes to combating hunger cravings, its effectiveness may be limited. Ultimately, Slenderiix & Xceler8 can support weight loss, but it can be tricky to measure the exact dosage amount with the dropper provided.
When it comes to losing weight, there are plenty of available options on the market such as Tone Slim and PhenterPro SR. You might want to consider comparing this product to alternatives so that you can make an informed purchase.
It boost your metabolism and support weight loss
You may experience increased energy levels
It may be tricky to measure the exact dosage amount
Drops are the only available form of the product
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.