What is PhenTabz?
PhenTabz is a weight loss supplement that claims to have multiple potential benefits when it comes to helping you lose extra pounds. It can accelerate your metabolism, which should assist in trimming fat quickly.
Aside from that, it may also increase energy and suppress your appetite and that can help in losing weight. The supplement doesn’t require a prescription and it comes in the form of white pills shaped like a diamond with blue specks.
PhenTabz is manufactured by a company called Lexium International. The headquarters of the manufacturer is in Florida, but they also have offices in Los Angeles and New York.
The company also manufactures ADDTabz, a supplement that can boost cognitive abilities and enhance learning capabilities. Aside from PhenTabz, you can also purchase PhenTabz Plus, but only through medical professionals because it requires a prescription.
PhenTabz Ingredients and Why It Matters?
We managed to find the list of ingredients and it includes these components:
- Caffeine – The scientific name is 7-methyltheophylline, which is a type of caffeine found in various plants that are not coffee or tea. Despite that interesting fact, you may expect the same caffeine properties, such as assistance in accelerating your metabolism, increasing energy levels and curbing your appetite
- Octopamine – Although it is primarily used in nootropic supplements due to its abilities to improve focus and energy, octopamine can also boost fat trimming while helping to preserve your muscles
- Methyl Synephrine HCL – This is also known as bitter orange. Some studies suggest ingesting this compound may accelerate metabolism
Although there are only three ingredients, all three are considered stimulants and that makes the PhenTabz formula quite strong.
PhenTabz Review – Does It Really Work?
PhenTabz can be considered as a thermogenic fat burner, which means that it aims to increase your body temperature to help you trim fat and lose weight.
It may achieve this through the utilization of ingredients in this formula that have stimulant properties. According to the manufacturer, the benefits that you may expect are twofold.
First of all, the product will boost your metabolism. That will increase fat mobility, which means that the ingredients may stimulate your body to convert stored fat into energy and burn it.
The next crucial advantage is that PhenTabz can also act as an appetite suppressant. If you manage to curb your cravings when it comes to food, the chances are you will have better odds of losing weight, and that is what this supplement aims to provide.
What are the Pros of PhenTabz?
- May help your body to convert stored fat into energy
- Might assist in boosting your focus and alertness
- Could curb appetite and suppress food cravings
- May help in increasing your energy levels
What are the Cons of PhenTabz?
- The official website doesn’t contain label information with the ingredients, we had to dig deeper to find it
- The label only contains the proprietary formulation total amount and not the exact amount of each ingredient
- Not suitable for those who aim to eliminate caffeine from their diet
- May be too extreme for some users
How Much Does PhenTabz Cost?
For a one-month supply of PhenTabz, the cost is $69 plus shipping, which varies depending on your location but should be around $10. You can also purchase a two-bottle pack for $131 and three bottles for $187.
How Should You Take PhenTabz?
You should take this product two times per day with a glass of water (eight ounces). The first time should be 30 minutes before breakfast and the second capsule should be taken 30 minutes before lunch.
Who Should Avoid Taking this Diet Pill?
The regular precautions apply, including that minors, nursing, and pregnant women, as well as people with prior medical conditions, shouldn’t use this pill.
Aside from that, please be wary about the inclusion of caffeine in the formula. If you want to eliminate it from your diet, this might not be the right supplement for you. You should also avoid it if taking any other weight loss supplements, amphetamines, or antidepressants.
Should You Buy PhenTabz?
The one thing that can make you not purchase PhenTabz is the inclusion of thermogenic stimulants. On the other hand, if you are not opposed to using them, it seems that the supplement can be effective, at least according to the user reviews.
Truth to be told, the feedback from the existing customers is mixed, which means that there are others that are not satisfied with the product. At the end of the day, you should make the decision whether to buy PhenTabz by yourself, but based on what is written in this review.
PhenTabz Review – the Bottom Line
It seems that the manufacturer tried to create a supplement that will be as strong as the ones you get with a prescription.
The idea is interesting and PhenTabz may be effective as an addition to your weight loss regime. However, it might be too extreme for some users, especially those not accustomed to caffeine and other stimulants.
The product has the power to assist in curbing your appetite and dealing with food craving, as well as increasing overall energy levels. On the other hand, you should avoid it if you don’t want caffeine in your diet or you are opposed to using thermogenic stimulants.
Overall, the product seems promising for people who are not opposed to caffiene use. However, for the people who do not like caffiene they should dig deeper into the market to find the most suitable and afordable supplement.