A lot of people have the issue of weight gain to deal with. But what causes weight gain? Most times, it’s excessive eating. The major issue with many with loss techniques and diets is the fact that people have issues with committing to them for too long.
They get dedicated for a day or two (or maybe even a week or two), then they relapse and begin eating any and everything once more. If you fall into this category of people, then MealEnders are for you.
What is MealEnders?
MealEnders are 15-calorie lozenges that claim to be able to help users eat the habit of excessively eating. Just as its name suggests, the product was manufactured to help people cut the habit of eating too much, while also helping to achieve master portion control and curb dangerous snacking at the same time.
The manufacturers claim that it can help with all of this, while also coming with none of the side effects that many weight loss products are known for.
MealEnders is an entire brand, which features four product variations. Their variations are based on flavor, and they appeal to a wide array of people. The flavor variations include Mocha, Cinnamon, Chocolate Mint and Citrus.
MealEnders can actually be used either as a standalone product or as a supplement that forms part of a weight loss program. Essentially, the ore you make use of them, the more their efficiency will increase.
MealEnders can be used when you feel the urge to finish a large amount of fattening food, when you crave more food, when you have a specific food you can’t resist (and you’re faced with it), or when you feel compelled to “cheat on your diet”
MealEnders Ingredients and Why it Matters?
The MealEnders manufacturers claim that the product was made with completely natural ingredients that help it taste appealing, while also boosting its ability to help inhibit the user from consuming more food.
The flavor variations (Cinnamon, Citrus, Chocolate Mint and Mocha) give users viable options to choose from, based on their preferences.
Although the product has flavor variations, there are some ingredients that are common to all, and which can provide a wide array of benefits.
Some of the ingredients include:
- Palm Kernel Oil – This is a vegetable oil that has a high content of saturated fats. It’s stable, and it acts as a preservative.
- Non-fat Dry Milk Solids – This is a processed milk that can help to provide a slightly sweet taste to the MealEnders and also to preserve them.
- Corn Syrup – This is a common sweetener that’s made from refined corn. It helps to sweeten the MealEnders, preserve moisture and keep the products tasting fresh
- Sugar – Standard table sugar, which can help the product stay long without spoiling.
MealEnders Review – Does it Really Work?
MealEnders actually seems to work, but the working mechanism of the product is a little bit different from what you would normally see from most weight loss enhancers.
Simply put, MealEnders will help users consume lesser amounts of food. This means that whether you have a reputation as an afternoon craving for something salty or sweet, whether you want to purchase some items from restaurant menus that are just too wide, or you just feel like getting another round of food at lunch or dinner, MealEnders will prompt some psychological and physical cues that will essentially help you to stop eating.
A lot of people tend to have issues when it comes to sticking to a weight loss regimen or engaging in exercise for extended periods of time. When the willpower to commit to something fails, this is when MealEnders just might be of help.
What are the Pros of MealEnders?
- The product might be able to reset the taste buds, essentially making it possible for you to overcome the temptation to eat too much
- As a direct consequence, the product might be able to help you with losing weight
- It is quite east for MealEnders to fit into the everyday life of a user
- By working with both physical and psychological cues, the product might also be able to permanently break the cycle of over eating
What are the Cons of MealEnders?
- The product might get a tad addictive, especially for people who will like to lose large amounts of fats
- An excessive use of this product can lead to malnutrition
- It might take a while before the desired effects begin to show. Ideally, they become more effective with the continuous use
- The product makes a lot of claims, and it might not be able to deliver on all of them
How much does MealEnders Cost?
As of this writing, MealEnders cost different prices on the manufacturer’s website, and the prices come in different categories:
- A Solo Pack (which contains 25 pieces) retails for $16.95
- A bundle of 3 packs retails for $34.95
- A bundle of 9 packs retails for$89.95
How should you take MealEnders?
The manufacturers of this product recommend that you simply put a MealEnder in your mouth before you eat too much.
Let the product dissolve naturally in your mouth without biting or chewing on it.
Who should Avoid taking this diet pill?
There isn’t any information on the manufacturer’s website about restrictions on the product, but minors (people under the age of 18) might want to exercise some care before taking the product.
Also, it is recommended to go through the list of ingredients properly in order to ensure that you are not running the risk of any allergic reactions.
Should You Buy MealEnders?
From the looks of it (as well as what we know about some of the ingredients that the product contains), there really is no reason why you shouldn’t purchase the product.
However, as stated earlier, you are advised to go through the ingredients in order to stay clear of any allergic reactions.
MealEnders Review – The Bottom Line
- It might be able to help reduce food intake
- It also shouldn’t intrude into your everyday life
- It might take a while before the desired effects begin to show
- It is possible for this product to become addictive
Manufacturers of MealEnders actually put a lot of claim on the ability of the product to help users lose substantial amounts of weight, while also ensuring that users’ daily routines aren’t intruded upon.
However, you might want to consider the fact that it might take a while for the product’s effects to be seen and an excessive use of the product can lead to malnutrition.
To wit, in the event that this product doesn’t provide a proper value for your money, you might want to check out a list of alternatives.
There are a few other products that claim to be able to give the same benefits, and these products might prove to be worth the investment.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."