- Our detailed review gives you all the facts & truth about PhenterPro SR. Does it Work? Learn the science behind its ingredients.
What is PhenterPro SR?
It wouldn’t be an exaggeration if we call obesity an epidemic in terms of health issues. The increase in the number of obese people is something that should worry us all.
If you are having problems with extra pounds, you can consider using a weight loss supplement, such as PhenterPro SR. You don’t need a prescription for this product, but the manufacturer claims that you will get the same benefits as with drugs prescribed by doctors.
PhenterPro SR is a supplement that aims to help adults of all ages and genders in dealing with extra weight. It doesn’t require you to change your lifestyle (although it might accelerate results), but it only relies on utilizing the carefully chosen list of ingredients to deliver results.
The product may act as a metabolism booster and an appetite suppressant, and it might also increase your energy levels and focus.
PhenterPro SR Ingredients and Why It Matters?
Each tablet of PhenterPro SR has 222mg of the proprietary formula that contains the following compounds:
- Synephrine hydrochloride – This compound can help to boost your energy and accelerate your metabolism so that your body can burn fat quickly.
- Yohimbine hydrochloride – Often used in weight loss supplements, yohimbine extract may be helpful in losing fat in tricky areas, such as love handles, midsection, thighs, and glutes. It also acts as an appetite suppressant.
- Hordenine hydrochloride – The advantages of this compound are threefold. First, it can help you boost your fat burning. Second, it might act as an appetite suppressant. Finally, hordenine may also boost your energy levels.
- 1,3,7 Trimethylxanthine – This is a type of caffeine that is not derived from coffee and tea, but other natural sources. It has the same properties, though, which means that it stimulates the CNS to help to boost metabolism and increase alertness.
- 2-Phenylethylamine hydrochloride – It can help to boost the release of serotonin and dopamine. Aside from potentially improving your mood, it can act as a metabolism booster and appetite suppressant.
There are some inactive ingredients, too, including magnesium stearate, sucrose and FD&C Blue #1, microcrystalline cellulose, and dicalcium phosphate.
Products Similar To PhenterPro SR
PhenterPro SR Review – Does It Really Work?
LipoSci Labs, the manufacturer of PhenterPro SR, claims that the product delivers several crucial benefits in the weight loss process. First of all, it can accelerate your metabolism.
This is done primarily by utilizing the stimulants included in the formula, such as yohimbine, synephrine, and 1,3,7 trimethylxanthine, They can assist in making your body turn fat into energy and might help you in trimming fat from various areas of the body.
The product might also increase your overall energy levels. Thanks to caffeine, it can improve your alertness and focus, which may make you energized for your daily activities.
The formula of PhenterPro SR might also work as an appetite suppressant, which will assist you in getting rid of the food cravings and promote weight loss.
What are the Benefits of PhenterPro SR?
- Might help you trim fat from various body areas, including tricky sections like stomach and love handles
- Could act as an appetite suppressant
- Might accelerate your metabolism
What are the Drawbacks of PhenterPro SR?
- The label only states the total amount of the proprietary blend per serving and not the exact amount of each ingredient
How Much Does PhenterPro SR Cost?
This depends on the program you choose. If you want the basic 1-month program, you need to pay $67 for a single bottle of the PhenterPro SR. There is a discount available if you purchase multiple bottles at once.
Two packages (2-month supply) cost $127; three bottles should be paid $157, while a six-month supply costs $299. Finally, a nine-month supply costs $439, which means that you save a total of $164 or $18.2 per bottle compared to a single-bottle deal.
How Should You Take PhenterPro SR?
The dosage instructions indicate that you should take two capsules per day. One of them should be taken with breakfast in the morning, while the other should be consumed with lunch at noon. You should not exceed the recommended dosage.
Who Should Avoid Taking this Diet Pill?
PhenterPro SR is a supplement that doesn’t require a prescription, which should make it relatively safe. However, if you are suffering from any medical conditions, especially those that are heart-related, make sure to consult a professional before taking the product.
Due to the usage of stimulants, the supplement may accelerate your heart rate, which can cause potential issues and this is something to keep in mind. The caffeine might also cause restlessness and sleeplessness, but you shouldn’t have problems with that if you stick to the dosage instructions.
Should You Buy PhenterPro SR?
It is only you who can give the answer to this question. First of all, you should know that the supplement utilizes stimulants. Some people prefer their weight loss products to be non-stimulant, but if you are okay with this fact because you want the potential results to be noticeable quick, you can go ahead and give PhenterPro SR a chance.
PhenterPro SR Review – the Bottom Line
We cannot deny that PhenterPro SR is a potent formula that utilizes a blend of ingredients that promote weight loss. While it can be effective in trimming fat and getting rid of extra pounds, you should keep in mind that the product is not stim-free, which means that it uses stimulants.
There are users who prefer non-stim supplements and, if you are one of them, you might want to steer clear of this product. Thus it would be wise to explore other options on the market before making the final decision of buying this one.
It may boost your overall energy levels
This product increase alertness
It may cause sleeplessness
It is bit pricey, especially the single bottle deal
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.