What Is MAN Sports REM-PM?
You are probably familiar with the concept of thermogenic weight loss supplements. While they may be effective for fat burning, the problem is that they can disrupt your sleep and keep you awake at night. That is why MAN Sports REM-PM decided to use a different approach and create a product that will support nighttime thermogenesis.
This is a supplement that aims to promote healthy sleep that should help with the recovery from intense exercises and activities during the day. At the same time, MAN Sports REM-PM further supports your weight loss program by promoting nighttime thermogenesis. That should further improve fat burning and additionally assist you in breaking down fats. You ingest the product orally since it is made in the form of pills.
MAN Sports is a company that has headquarters in Mesquite, Texas. They have already been in business for some time and their portfolio includes several different products. Aside from REM-PM, you can purchase pre-workout supplements, such as Blockbuster, or nootropic products like Bainbridge.
MAN Sports REM-PM Ingredients and Why It Matters?
All the active ingredients are a part of the so-called REM-PM Opti Blend. Some of the active compounds included in the formula are:
- Valeriana Officinalis Root Extract – This herbal-based extract promotes a healthy sleep cycle and may assist you in falling asleep quickly. It can also boost the production of GABA and further have a relaxing effect
- Gamma Amino Butyric Acid – GABA is a neurotransmitter that assists in promoting sleep and calmness
- L-Carnitine – Our body naturally produces this amino acid. It helps to boost muscle growth and decrease fatigue, which might have a beneficial effect on losing extra pounds
- Green Tea – This variant of green tea contains 50% of EGCG, which is a stimulant-free component. It promotes a healthy appetite and has considerable antioxidant properties that can boost immunity and overall health
- Gingko Biloba – Often used in nootropic supplements, this compound has properties that may help to boost memory and other cognitive functions. It does so by assisting to expand blood vessels and helping to improve blood flow
Other components of the blend are melatonin, L-alpha glycerylphosphorylcholine, 5-Hydroxytryptophan, phosphatidyl-Serine, and L-Tryptophan Ethyl Ester. Inactive ingredients include magnesium stearate, citric acid, gelatin capsule, and rice flour.
MAN Sports REM-PM Review – Does It Really Work?
The formula of MAN Sports REM-PM is an interesting combination of ingredients that should induce thermogenesis and promote proper night sleep. The top of the list of manufacturer’s listed benefits is that this is a PM fat loss supplement. In other words, the ingredients work to induce your body into thermogenesis and help you to lose fat while sleeping and sweating.
At the same time, MAN Sports REM-PM also aims to promote a healthy sleep cycle and utilizes GABA, Valerian root, and some other ingredients for that purpose. As a result, the supplement should help you fall asleep quickly and get a deep and quality sleep, which should assist your body in resting for tomorrow’s challenges. Promoting healthy sleep also can help in the recovery of your muscles after an intense workout.
What are the Pros of MAN Sports REM-PM?
- The supplement may promote healthy and sound sleep
- Fat loss can be promoted by helping to induce your body into thermogenesis and promote fat loss
- Users might feel that the product assists in the recovery process after an intense workout
- The product may support an overall weight loss program
What are the Cons of MAN Sports REM-PM?
- Takes some trial and error to figure out the right dosage
- The smell of capsules is not pleasant
- Contains several different allergens, such as shellfish, fish, nuts, and soy
- The supplement’s effectiveness may drop over time
How Much Does MAN Sports REM-PM Cost?
If you go through the official manufacturer’s website, you can expect the price of the product to be $39.99 per bottle. Each pack contains 60 capsules, which should cover you for at least a month depending on your dosage.
How Should You Take MAN Sports REM-PM?
You should take one or two capsules of MAN Sports REM-PM every night about 20-30 minutes before you head to sleep. The manufacturer suggests starting with a single capsule for the first several days. If you feel like you could increase the dosage, you can begin taking two capsules to further optimize your sleep.
Who Should Avoid Taking This Diet Pill?
Aside from a general set of safety rules applied to all supplements (consulting with the doctor, unsuitable for minors, etc.), you should be aware of the allergen information for MAN Sports REM-PM. The product may contain traces of milk, egg, soy, peanuts, tree nuts, wheat, fish, shellfish and crustaceans. If you are allergic to any of this we suggest choosing an alternative product over this one.
Should You Buy MAN Sports REM-PM?
In making a decision on purchasing a product, you should always ensure to consult the existing user reviews. When it comes to MAN Sports REM-PM, you will find all sorts of opinions published by previous customers. Some of them claim that this is a very effective aid that enables deep and solid sleep.
At the same time, you can find reviews of users that failed to see any results, especially when it comes to inducing thermogenesis. The customers also complained about the odor of the product claiming that it smells pretty bad.
MAN Sports REM-PM Review – The Bottom Line
Thermogenic supplements are usually used by day, but MAN Sports REM-PM is a nighttime dietary product that promotes healthy sleep and thermogenesis. However, it seems that some thermogenic properties are not that effective and tend to wear off over time.
Ultimately, this is a product that may boost your weight loss and fat burning regimes, but keep in mind that the smell of capsules is not pleasant and you should beware of the allergens included. At the end of the day, you might want to check out other supplements and review every option available before deciding on which product to buy.