- Is Biotrust Leptiburn safe and effective? Find out on our review of ingredients, pros, cons, how it works, side effects & more.
What is Biotrust Leptiburn?
Biotrust Leptiburn is a non-stimulant weight loss supplement that offers natural support to fat-burning hormones in the body to boost their activity.
The product is claimed to help dieters who seem to have reached a weight loss ‘plateau’ reignite their fat burning process.
It is said that people who hit a weight loss plateau have lower levels of a hormone called Leptin. This product may help increase Leptin, thereby supporting weight loss by improving fat burning while also curbing the appetite.
Biotrust Leptiburn Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Below are some of the ingredients that are included in the Biotrust Leptiburn formula:
- Irvingia Gaborensis Extract – This ingredient is said to strengthen the body’s Leptin sensitivity by limiting the processing of a chemical known as C-reactive protein.
- Hydroxytryptophan Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract (100 mg) – This is an ingredient that regulates the levels of serotonin in the body which may, in turn, help control food cravings and appetite.
- Green Tea Extract – This extract is believed to increase the level of metabolism. When metabolism is increased, the body can burn calories and fat more effectively.
- Aframomum Melegueta Seed – This ingredient may support the production of the brown adipose tissue – by doing so, the body’s core temperature is kept higher allowing for more effective calorie burning.
Biotrust Leptiburn Review – Does it Really Work?
This hormone-supporting, fat burning supplement could have a biological effect that may impact weight loss if used regularly.
By boosting Leptin, the user may experience a feeling of satiety and therefore avoid overeating. This, combined with the product’s fat-burning properties, may help the user break through a weight loss plateau, something commonly experienced when dieting.
What are the Pros of Biotrust Leptiburn?
- All ingredients are listed.
- It may help curb the appetite and reduce the risk of over-eating.
- The manufacturer Biotrust is a well-known company, responsible for making other health products.
What are the Cons of Biotrust Leptiburn?
- It may alter the natural hormonal balance if not taken precisely as prescribed.
- There no research findings suggesting that it raises Leptin to the right levels in everybody who uses it.
Q: How much does Biotrust Leptiburn cost?
A: While there doesn’t appear to be a price listed by the manufacturer, it seems to cost $69.00 when purchased from independent retailers.
Q: How should you take Biotrust Leptiburn?
A: The recommended dose is two capsules with breakfast and two capsules with lunch.
Q: Who should avoid taking this diet pill?
A: This product should not be taken by people under the age of eighteen years; those who are currently taking a prescription medication, and pregnant or nursing women, should talk to their doctor first.
Should you buy Biotrust Leptiburn?
Many people hit a plateau when attempting to lose weight which often makes them want to give up altogether. Therefore, using a supplement such as this may encourage them to stick to their weight loss goals.
However, you should also note that this product might cause some allergic reactions. The formulation might have some traces of dairy, tree nuts, shellfish, etc. so if you are thinking of purchasing the supplement, then you should check the label or talk to a doctor about potential risks.
Biotrust Leptiburn Review – The Bottom Line
This product is said to be one of a few weight loss supplements that boost the production of Leptin in the body to restart or activate the process of fat combustion. What is not clearly explained is whether the prolonged presence of Leptin at high levels would be safe over the long term.
Overall, the product appears to be of good quality and most consumers will appreciate the fact that, unlike some supplements, all the ingredients are clearly listed.
However, if getting past a weight loss plateau isn’t a problem, taking this product may not be necessary. Consumers need to decide what their ultimate weight loss goal is and choose a product accordingly.
READ NEXT – Modere Trim Review and Rapid Tone Review
It offers hope to dieters who have hit a weight-loss plateau.
It safely supports the body’s natural concept of fat burning.
Some users might be allergic to the product.
Individuals will still have to follow a diet and exercise plan to obtain optimal results.