- Here are some of the exercises that you can do to get V-cut abs.
Warming up preceding to weight lifting is a pure must and should never be skipped. The warming up segment increases blood circulation and softly prepares and stretches the muscles tendons and ligaments in a controlled manner prior to the main body of the workout.
This means that once you have warmed up your muscles you will be able to lift heavier weights than from cold without the risk of injuries.
Every person wants a firm midsection so here is how you can grab it!
The initial position is laid flat on the base with your arms stretched out over your head.
- Your legs should be extended in front of you with a 20 to 30-degree bend at the knee ankles together.
- Keeping your back and head steadily on the floor raise your legs up 12 inches off the flooring and tense your abdominals in that position for 3 seconds.
- Lower your legs but do not rest them on the floor, keep them 2 inches above the floor hold this position for 1 second, then raise the legs to 12 inches over the floor and repeat the cycle for initially 10 repetitions.
You will observe that as you perform this work out more often that you will be able to do more repetitions, keep increasing the repetitions to get the burning feeling in the abdominals.
The initiating position is to sit on the end of a flat bench.
- For the most favorable outcome, keep off your body at a 45-degree angle with your hands firmly gripping the sides of the bench.
- Widen your legs downwards in front of your ankles together so that your legs are in the same line as your body, feet just over the flooring. Now simultaneously bring your knees up as far as you can towards your chest by bending your legs tensing your abs as you do so and keep it for 1 second.
- Lower your legs to the starting position and do again until you are unable to do any more repetitions, perform 3 sets of this exercise.
This is another remarkable abdominal constructer when performed appropriately.
- The starting position is laid flat on the flooring. Place your hands to your ears and touch gently and also keep them there all throughout the workout. Bend your legs at the knees to about 90 degrees, ankles together feet initially flat on the flooring.
- Raise your head 2 to 3 inches off the ground keeping a distance between your chin and chest large enough to fit a cricket ball, it is vital that you maintain this gap all through this exercise.
- Now elevate your legs and at the same time raise your head in an attempt to touch your knees tense your abs as you do so.
- Hold this posture for 1 second then return to the starting position but with your legs just off the ground and your head 2 to 3 inches off the flooring and do again until you are incapable to do any more, carry out 3 sets of this workout.