Getting rid of excess weight is a difficult job, especially if we are talking about body fat that continues to stick no matter what. Combining proper diet and exercise can be successful, but you feel like you could use an extra push. Lipo 6 Black is a product advertised as a dietary supplement.
We analyzed it carefully, pointed out its ingredients, and took a peek at what the customers are saying. Keep reading to find out if this is a product that truly can help or just a hoax.
What is Lipo 6 Black?
In its essence, Lipo 6 Black is a supplement for those who are looking for the extra push in burning fat and losing weight quickly. However, it can also improve your energy levels and enhance memory and alertness.
The manufacturer is Nutrex Research, a company based in Florida in the United States. As it was made by a company that has been around for more than 15 years, we were encouraged to find out more about this product.
Lipo 6 Black Claims and Features – What You Need to Know?
Lipo 6 Black will help you lose extra weight and get rid of that body fat that has been bothering you for a while. That is what the manufacturer claims about this supplement.
Their product can boost your metabolism and use thermogenesis as a way to help you shed fat from belly and other body parts. They claim that it is the missing component you needed to make your diet ultra-successful.
The story about the claims does not end there. The manufacturer brags that the product can also affect your mental capabilities. Aside from the fact that you will feel extra energized, you will also feel changes in your mental alertness and focus, as well as the ability to memorize things.
Lipo 6 Black Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Here’s the insight into the label and the ingredients’ list:
- Bacopa Monnieri Extract – The version that Lipo 6 Black uses is registered as Bacognize. This is a traditional medicinal plant used in Ayurveda medicine. It is a known nootropic that improves memory and can help reduce anxiety and stress
- Caffeine Anhydrous – If you remove water from it, you get an even more potent compound than regular caffeine. It is a natural stimulant that can increase your energy, improve focus and stimulate burning fat
- Citrus Aurantium – This is the scientific name of bitter orange and Nutrex has its own registered compound Advantra Z that contains 50% p-Synephrine. According to studies, it works great with caffeine to boost weight loss
- Vinpocetine – You can get this alkaloid from Vinca minor, which is a plant commonly found in gardens. It is known as a nootropic, which means that it can give your mental abilities a push. It can increase cognitive abilities, improve blood flow to the brain, and enhance memory
- Zingerone – This compound is derived from a ginger plant. Thanks to the fact that it supports catecholamines’ release, it can help you lose fat
- Yohimbine HCL – You get this ingredient from the tree of Yohimbe that grows in Africa. It acts as an appetite suppressant and boosts energy levels, but it can also help you improve sexual performance and libido
Lipo 6 Black Review – How does it Work?
The ingredients of Lipo 6 Black seem well combined. The capsules mostly focus on utilizing caffeine anhydrous as its primary ingredient, but there are also several another natural compound that can contribute to losing fat.
Thanks to caffeine, the process of thermogenesis will start inside your body, which means that you can expect to sweat more than usual.
When it comes to effects on mental health, vinpocetine and Bacopa Monnieri are two nootropics that focus on improving blood circulation to the brain and enhancing your cognitive abilities.
What are the Pros of Lipo 6 Black?
- Potent mixture or ingredients
- It may help you lose weight and burn fat
- It may help you increase your energy levels
- Can help improve memory and focus
What are the Cons of Lipo 6 Black?
- Not suitable for minors
- You need to use this product consistently to get some positive results
How Much Does Lipo 6 Black Cost?
The official website of the manufacturer sells Lipo 6 Black at the price of $39.95 per bottle. Each bottle contains 120 capsules, which should be enough for 20 days of using the product.
Lipo 6 Black – Is it Safe?
Although there are some side effects that may appear, using Lipo 6 Black is generally safe. The manufacturer recommends using the product for maximum 60 days before making a two-week break.
Also, you need to be careful not to take more than six pills in 24 hours. All this is probably due to caffeine and its high levels in each of the capsules. Although it is a natural ingredient, it is still a stimulant and you should make sure to take enough water and avoid taking the pill in the evening.
What Lipo 6 Black Users Saying?
Users agree on one thing – Lipo 6 Black is an extremely potent product. Many of them reported that it worked great as a supplement for losing weight and burning fat.
Just a couple of them complained that the capsules did not have enough effect. However, those that did not drink coffee regularly warned that the dosages are strong and that you may feel jitters or nausea.
Lipo 6 Black Review – The Bottom Line
Lipo 6 Black is a natural supplement that can boost your metabolism and help you burn fat and lose weight.
It utilizes caffeine and the process of thermogenesis to help you achieve these goals. While the generous amount of this natural stimulant may be a positive thing.
It is at the same time a major con of this product. Users that are not regular coffee drinkers or do not have tolerance to caffeine may find the supplement too strong, which can lead to heart pumping and jitters. Therefore, it is recommended to research more about product to get desired results.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."