What is Leanbean?
Leanbean is a weight loss product that is particularly tailored to help women burn body fats effectively. The manufacturer of this brand claims that the product uses a specially designed formulation and all the right ‘woman-friendly’ ingredients to empower females to reach their weight loss goals in a just a few weeks.
Users of this product may expect to see firmer skin, a flat tummy, toned legs and arms, and a better overall shape with regular use. The maker highlights that it is formulated using a blend of minerals and antioxidants that interact with a person’s fat burning mechanism to promote faster weight loss.
Leanbean Ingredients and Why it Matters?
As with most weight support solutions, Leanbean uses purely natural ingredients which suggests that it is safe. All the key active ingredients used in the formula are listed and include:
- Green Tea Extract– it is true that a huge percentage of diet pills use this particular ingredient and that is because there is evidence that it impacts weight loss. It is said to raise a person’s resting metabolic rate, which consequently may benefit fat loss. 
- Glucomannan – extracted from the Konjac plant, Glucomannan provides fiber, which helps the user feel satisfied and full, reducing the need to eat between meal times. It also supports proper sugar and cholesterol balance.
- Turmeric – a popular ingredient in pain relief supplements, this root has long been used for its various healing properties. It supports the body’s natural production of healthy brown fat cells, as well as offering relief to metabolic-associated inflammation, especially in people with cases of obesity.
- Acai Berry – said to raise plasma antioxidant levels, reduce cholesterol and lower fasting glucose levels.
- Piperine – helps to slow the formation of white fat cells, and promotes the absorption of important nutrients.
Leanbean Review – Does it Really Work?
The product appears to be used by a number of women who, according to the producer, claim they have seen a great improvement in their weight loss efforts.
As explained by the website, Leanbean works by stimulating the body, helping it to more effectively burn the stored fat deposits for fuel. This ideally means over time users should see a significant reduction of fats around the belly and all other fat prone regions.
Aside from that, the formula empowers the user by lowering the appetite and reducing cravings for carbohydrates, something that most people find hard to fight.
What are the Pros of Leanbean?
- It may help the body to use stored up fats and avoid accumulating more fat.
- It is said to help regulate and maintain healthy levels of estrogen.
- Said to boost the rest metabolic rate to facilitate further fat breakdown.
- May reduce overeating by suppressing the appetite and certain food cravings.
What are the Cons of Leanbean?
- It’s precisely designed for women and it is not known how well it would also work for men.
- It’s not clear whether it supports mental wellbeing which is an important part of any weight loss journey.
- 4 capsules must be taken at different times of the day, which might not be convenient for all users.
- Optimal results may only be seen if the user follows a diet and exercise plan.
How Much does Leanbean Cost?
One bottle costs $59.00, two bottles, which includes free shipping, are $118.00, while “The Bikini Body Bundle” which comprises of 3 bottles plus one free bottle, a workout guide and free delivery worldwide is $185.00.
How Should You Take Leanbean?
The daily dosage for this diet supplement is four capsules, one during breakfast, another at lunchtime, one in the afternoon and finally the last one right before sleeping. The accompanying diet should comprise of lean meat, slow releasing carbs, healthy fats and adequate amounts of water.
Who should Avoid taking this Diet Pill?
Although it is made for women, diet supplements should generally not be taken by pregnant or nursing women or anyone with a major health concern. Always consult a doctor first.
Should You Buy Leanbean?
The brand takes into account that women have a completely different chemical response when it comes to weight loss compared to men and tailors it appropriately. While it would be appreciated to see a little more factual information regarding the function of ‘healthy’ brown fat cells, the formula does contain reasonable amounts of clinically studied, natural ingredients which may indeed have a positive effect on weight.
Leanbean Review – The Bottom Line
Although the Leanbean supplement claims to be made specifically for women who are trying to lose weight, other than the purported benefit for hormone levels there is nothing in the formula to suggest that it wouldn’t be suitable for men too. All the key active ingredients are commonly used in other weight loss products although, unlike many such supplements, the manufacturer helpfully discloses all their individual amounts.
If it does indeed help raise the metabolism, the user may find that they’re able to burn fat and calories more effectively; however, it should be noted that these effects may only be achieved if the individual is eating a healthy diet and exercising on a regular basis.
The claim that results will be seen in just a few weeks may be overexaggerated – sustainable, safe weight loss is usually achieved over a longer period of time and largely depends on the weight and health of the individual when they’re starting out on their weight loss journey.
Anyone, men or women, looking for a good quality weight loss supplement, should thoroughly research all options available, talk to a doctor and determine which approach will work best for them.