- Is Panalean the best weight loss pill for you? We cover ingredients, pros, cons, and how it works in our review.
What is Panalean?
The Paralean Weight Loss Pill, just as its name suggests, is a dietary supplement that claims to be able to help users boost their weight loss mechanism.
Developed by Biogenic Wellness, the product claims to be able to provide a non-invasive, safe and natural solution to weight gain, and the manufacturers say that it is able to perform its objective without causing any side effects as well.
The manufacturers claim that it was developed as a means of helping people achieve their fitness goals while staying in shape and boosting the body’s performance.
Panalean Ingredients and Why it Matters?
The Paralean Weight Loss Pill packs a couple of ingredients that help it to function. According to the manufacturers, these ingredients have been expertly mixed, are natural, and are completely safe for consumption.
Some of them include:
- Grapefruit Seed Extract – Decreases the level of insulin, which makes it helpful in burning fats.
- Niacin – This ingredient helps to lower the levels of LDL cholesterol in the body
- Green Tea Extract – This ingredient contains Epigallocatechin gallate, a substance that helps regulate metabolism in the body
- Black Carrot Extract – Contains calcium, iron, and potassium, for developing healthy teeth and bones
Panalean Review – Does it Really Work?
The working mechanism of this pill is quite reliable, and it might give some credence to its efficiency.
Essentially, Paralean contains two Chinese herbs which, according to the manufacturers, are able to work in tandem to help activate a special kind of enzyme known as the AMP-activating protein kinase (or AMP- activating protein).
This enzyme is known to be one of the strongest in the body, and it is usually only activated when the body senses that it might be running low due to exercise or a diet that has resulted in a shortage of calories.
By activating this enzyme, the pill might be able to provide fat burning benefits, almost as it is when the user engages in exercise.
What are the Pros of Panalean?
- The manufacturers claim that the product might help boost the rate of metabolism
- The product might also be able to help with dealing with various aging issues
What are the Cons of Panalean?
- For the ingredients’ efficacy to be preserved, the product can be put on shelves for long
- As it boosts the level of energy, there is the tendency or a seer to feel fatigued when its effects wear off
Q: How much does Panalean Cost?
A: Panalean is available on the manufacturer’s website, where it retails for $89.95. However, the manufacturer also provides a wide array of discounts and promos, which you can take advantage of.
Q: How should you take Panalean?
A: Use of a dietary supplement of this nature is usually best done when following the recommendations of the manufacturer or a physician’s instructions.
To wit, the manufacturers recommend that you take two capsules of this product on a daily basis preferably before you eat your meals.
Q: Who should Avoid taking this Diet Pill?
A: There is no information on the manufacturer’s website about people who might need to take precautions before using the pill, but it is recommended that the pill shouldn’t be given to people under the age of 18.
WARNING: Also, you might want to stay away from the pill if you have any allergies to some of its ingredients.
Should You Buy Panalean?
Considering the way it works and its supposed advantages, there really isn’t a reason why you shouldn’t purchase the product. However, also keep in mind that different people react differently to different diet pills, and it might not work as effectively for you
Panalean Review – The Bottom Line
- It might be able to help improve weight loss
- The manufacturer claims that it can help suppress fatigue as well
- Some of the ingredients might cause allergic reactions, so you might want to check for those
- The ingredients might not dissolve so quickly
In general, the Paralean Weight Loss Pill makes a lot of claims, especially considering its ability to help improve the rate of weight loss. However, you might also want to remember that the product contains Niacin, which might cause insomnia if taken in excess.
In the event that this product doesn’t prove to be worth the investment, these other alternatives just might be able to provide a proper value for your money.
References1. The critical role of epigallocatechin gallate in regulating mitochondrial metabolism | https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29671630
The product might be able to help with weight loss
It might also be able to boost the levels of energy in the body
The ingredients might not get dissolved so quickly
Panalean not used for pregnant and lactating mothers.
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.