- Does Modere Trim really help people to burn extra fat? Read Modere Trim Reviews to learn everything you should know about its ingredients, pros, cons and more.
What is Modere Trim?
Modere Trim is a liquid weight-loss product that is available in 4 flavors: vanilla, chocolate, apple crumble, and coconut lime. The product is meant to help you burn fat and drop pounds. It’s free of dairy, gluten, and dairy.
Who manufactures Modere Trim?
This product is manufactured by a company called Modere, which is located in Springville, Utah. This organization produces and sells diet products that help people lose weight. They’re dedicated to using only organic ingredients. Modere is a multi-level marketing company with a network of independent distributors.
What are the ingredients in Modere Trim?
There are only 2 primary active ingredients in this product, as well as a handful of inactive substances.
The main active ingredients are:
- Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) – This is a substance that is found inside the fat in your body. It has the ability to burn fat from the inside, so it’s considered to be an effective weight-loss substance.A study published in the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition found a positive correlation between ingestion of CLA and weight loss.
- Liquid Biocell with Chicken Sternal Cartilage Extract – This is a proprietary blend which mostly includes the collagen extracted from chicken sternal cartilage. There’s no research which links this substance with weight loss.It’s generally associated with anti-aging benefits for the skin. A study in Clinical Interventions in Aging concluded that this substance can reduce the signs of aging on the face.
How does it work?
The only active weight-loss substance in this product is Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA). This substance is contained within your body fat. It’s considered to be a good weight-loss substance because it can burn fat from the inside.
The research on CLA as a weight-loss ingredient are mixed. A reviews of research in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition found that the connection between CLA and weight loss is discordant. Some researchers found that ingestion of CLA did lead to weight loss. Other studies like the one in Nutrition and Metabolism have found a weak link.
What is the dosage?
The recommended dosage is one 15ml tablespoon each day. Before you use the product, shake the bottle vigorously.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the recommended dosage under any circumstances, or it could cause you harm.
Are there any side effects?
There are side effects associated with the ingredient CLA, which include nausea, backache, upset stomach, and fatigue.
WARNING: If you experience side effects that are uncomfortable, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
What do the product reviews say?
The vast majority of the user reviews were very negative. Most customers found that this product didn’t help them lose weight at all. Some users on Amazon complained that they received expired products. Many customers thought this product was very expensive and not at all worth the money.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Modere Trim may be a good fat burner.
- The product can help you lose weight.
- Many users enjoy the taste.
- There are 4 different flavors available.
- It’s a liquid product, so you don’t have to swallow a large capsule.
- The company doesn’t test the products on animals.
- It contains no sugar, gluten, or dairy.
What’s the return policy?
The company has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with this product, return it to the company and let them know within 30 days of the original purchase date. They’ll refund all of your money, minus the shipping costs.
Where can you buy this product?
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and you can also find it on Amazon and eBay. In addition, Modere is sold by a network of independent distributors.
How much does it cost?
On the manufacturer’s official website, a bottle of the product is priced at $113.99 for a one-time purchase and $119.99 a month for people who purchase a subscription. On Amazon, it’s listed as currently unavailable with no price given. You can buy it on eBay for prices that range from $70-91.56.
Is this product safe?
The ingredients in this product are safe and don’t lead to serious side effects. The product isn’t suitable for vegetarians, however.
Does this product work?
The general consensus is that no, this product really doesn’t work as a weight-loss product. About 75% of the customer reviews were from unhappy customers who found Modere Trim to be ineffective.
This is a very unpopular product, according to customer reviews. There was a small percentage of good reviews from people who successfully lost weight using this product. However, the majority of customers found this product to be expensive and ineffective.
Modere Trim relies on 2 weight-loss ingredients only, CLA and collagen. There are certainly other popular weight-loss substances which could have been included.
The potential side effects of this product include nausea, backache, upset stomach, and fatigue. Stop taking the product if the side effects are too uncomfortable.
It’s very important that you make an appointment with your family physician before you begin using this product, to make sure it’s medically suitable for you.
READ NEXT – Biotrust Leptiburn and Oxy Lean Elite
References Official Website https://www.modere.ca/shopall/collagen-sciences/cs-trim
It claims to support fat metabolism.
It may help users achieve improved muscle tone.
Only has two ingredients that may actually support fat reduction.
Contains 6g of fat per serving.