What is BetaStax Elite?
BetaStax Elite is a thermogenic diet pill that draws its potency from a blend of natural and botanical extracts that act as fat burning catalysts.
According to the manufacturer, they have updated this formula with a new technology to further impact the mechanisms of metabolic enhancement.
It features Raspberry Ketones as the main ingredient but is said to also contain other highly synergistic catalysts that promote weight loss.
This product is manufactured by a company known as BioQuest, which is situated in the United States and sells through several retailers, the main one being Prosource.
BetaStax Elite Ingredients and Why it Matters?
This weight loss supplement has several ingredients that are directed towards the primary goal, and that is to help its users lose weight. Below are the components of this formulation:
- Razberi-K – also called Raspberry Ketones, this is the main ingredient in this pill. Raspberry Ketones are natural substances and findings suggest that they are useful for weight loss. Razberi-K is considered to work by minimizing the absorption of fat in the body and enhancing norepinephrine-induced lipolysis.
- Chromium – said to be crucial in maintaining proper levels of insulin, a chemical substance that is responsible for the regulation of blood sugar levels in the body. It is also believed that Chromium enhances protein synthesis, which is very important in improving the lean muscle mass of the body.
- Xanthicore – a compound that is comprised of Caffeine Anhydrous, Vinpocetine, Linoleic Acid Oil, and Citrus Aurantium Fruit Extract.
- PureWay-Slim – this is a proprietary blend consisting of Vegetable Wax Extract, Tribulus Terrestris Extract, Jojoba Extract, Eurycoma Longifolia Jack Extract, Rice Bran Extract, Astragalus Extract, Fenugreek Extract and Phellodendron Amurense Extract.
BetaStax Elite Review – Does it Really Work?
This product works by enhancing thermogenesis and subsequently, burning fat in the body. It is said to utilize Raspberry Ketones, which promotes norepinephrine-induced lipolysis, and has other ingredients that are claimed to enhance the metabolism and help the user burn more calories even when the body is at rest.
The Pros of BetaStax Elite?
- The manufacturer claims that most of the ingredients in the product are lab tested.
- A detailed list of all the constituents used to produce this supplement has been provided.
- It is easy to access this product since it is sold by several online retailers.
- It can be very beneficial to bodybuilders as well as average dieters.
The Cons of BetaStax Elite?
- The product contains potential allergens and is not suitable for vegetarians.
- Caffeine in this product may not be suitable for some people.
- The exact required daily value for certain components is not established.
- It requires a dose of 6 capsules per day.
How Much Does BetaStax Elite Cost?
It costs $29.95 on the Prosource retail site.
How Should You Take BetaStax Elite?
3 capsules after breakfast and another 3 capsules in the afternoon is the recommended dosage for this diet pill. To avoid impact on sleep patterns the formula is not to be taken at night. The manufacturer also suggests that this product should be taken in conjunction with a sensible diet and workout plan and that the user starts at a dose of 2 capsules per day to assess their tolerance.
Who Should Avoid Taking this Pill?
This product not for children or anybody suffering from serious medical issues. It contains some common allergens that consumers should be aware of and it is not suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Should You Buy this Product?
The manufacturer is BioQuest, a company that is known to produce many other health supplements, so it’s likely that this product is well-made and safe for use by most people. While it may not cause weight loss on its own, it may work reasonably well when used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise plan.
BetaStax Elite Review – The Bottom Line
This product is one of hundreds of weight loss supplements in the market that claim to help users lose weight by triggering natural weight loss hormones in the body.
Besides weight loss, BetaStax Elite may help to regulate blood sugar levels and enhance the overall wellbeing of a person. Several of its ingredients are shown to raise the energy levels of the user, encouraging them to exercise and be more physically active.
However, this product also has some shortcomings that a consumer needs to investigate before buying. One of the concerns is that the manufacturer hasn’t delved deeper to provide more information on how the ingredients found in the product are supposed to work.
Also, it contains so many ingredients, there’s a chance that some are simply fillers. Due to its stimulating effects, it may be too potent for some people, especially those with caffeine sensitivities.
If you’re looking for a supplement to help enhance your weight loss efforts, consider all products available. While BetaStax Elite seems to be a reasonably effective product, there may be another brand that suits you and your weight management needs much better.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."