- In our Leptopril review, we'll tell you everything you need to know about this supplement, it's benefits, ingredients, possible side effects and more!
What is Leptopril?
Leptopril is a weight-control supplement intended for people who are obese and need to lose a significant amount of weight. The company states that this product is not for casual weight loss.
It’s a stimulant that helps to speed up the metabolism. It helps to remove excess body fat, so you lose weight more rapidly. In addition, it helps to overcome the fatigue that often plagues dieters.
Who manufactures Leptopril?
Leptopril is manufactured by a company called Generix Laboratories, LLC which is located in Salt Lake City, Utah. This company was founded in 2005, and they produce health and medical products. They develop supplements and other products which use only herbal ingredients.
What are the ingredients in Leptopril?
There are a number of active substances in this supplement, which largely serve to increase metabolism. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Forskolin – This plant in the in the Coleus Forskohlii family is a close relative of mint. A study published in the Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition on mildly obese women showed no weight loss. Another research study in Nutrients did show a link between the ingestion of forskolin and weight loss.
- Green Coffee Bean – It’s high in cholinergic acid, which slows down glucose absorption. It’s also high in caffeine, which speeds up the metabolism and leads to fat-burning. A study published in Gastroenterology Research and Practice found that ingesting green coffee beans can lead to weight loss.
- Rhodiola Rosea – This plant has been linked to improvements in cognition, such as short-term memory. In addition, it’s been linked to weight loss. It contains a compound called rosavin which can break down fat tissue. Research in Nutrition Research found a connection between the ingestion of this plant and weight loss.
How does it work?
This product is high in caffeine, which speeds up the metabolism and outs the body into the fat-burning state of thermogenesis. This leads to rapid weight loss. Science Direct has stated that thermogenesis is a normal by-product of metabolic processes.
A review in The American Journal of American Nutrition discussed the strong link between weight loss and the ingestion of caffeine.
There are other ingredients in this supplement that have the ability to assist the body in the breakdown of fat, which can lead to weight loss.
How do you take this product?
The recommended dosage is 2 capsules twice a day, with a meal each time. Do not exceed 4 capsules a day under any circumstances. The manufacturer suggests that the product will work better if you exercise regularly and follow a healthy diet.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Leptopril can help you lose weight fast.
- This product can assist in overcoming diet fatigue.
Are there any side effects?
There are side effects associated with taking this product, including headaches, elevated heart rate, diarrhea, and increased stomach acid levels. There’s a lot of caffeine in this product, which can make you jittery and nervous and can lead to sleep difficulties if you take it too late in the day.
READ NEXT – TruFix Reviews and Xanthomax Reviews
What do the product reviews say?
Only a quarter of the reviewers were happy with this product and said they lost significant weight. A lot of the positive reviews mentioned that the supplement is great at suppressing appetite.
The majority of the customer reports were negative. People said that this product was ineffective and a waste of money. Some mentioned side effects like an upset stomach. One user warned that you can’t take this supplement if you’re allergic to gluten.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the return policy?
There’s no manufacturer’s official website. You can buy this product from Amazon, at which point you’ll be covered under their policy.
Where can you buy this product?
The product is for sale on Amazon. There’s no manufacturer’s website to be found.
How much does it cost?
On Amazon, the product costs $34.99 for a one-time purchase and $33.24 for a subscription.
Is this product safe?
The product is relatively safe, but it does contain some ingredients that can lead to side effects like headaches, nausea, and irregular heartbeat. People with a heart condition may want to avoid taking this supplement.
Does the product work?
This product does seem to work for some people, but for by far the majority of users, it’s totally ineffective and they lost little to no weight.
SEE ALSO – Simplypur Lean 2.0 Reviews and Novotrim Reviews
Leptopril is an organic weight-loss supplement for people who need to lose a significant amount. Judging from the customer reviews, this is not a popular not a particularly effective product.
About a quarter of Amazon reviews were from happy customers who said that they did lose weight. However, the bulk of reports were from users who were unhappy with Leptopril.
This product is completely organic, but the ingredients are still very potent. You may experience side effects like anxiety, upset stomach, headache, diarrhea, or increased heartbeat. If you do have any unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary. You must meet with your physician before taking these supplements to get medical approval.
The product can speed up your metabolism.
It can help you burn fat rapidly.
Caffeine content in this product can make you jittery and nervous
Side effects associated with taking this product, includes headaches and elevated heart beat.