- Is the GNC Burn X12 for real? Is it safe and effective? Find out on our review of ingredients, benefits, possible side effects & research.
What is GNC Burn X12?
GNC Burn X12 is an organic weight-loss supplement which is designed to speed up the body’s metabolism. It can lead to the rapid burning of body fat followed by weight loss.
An additional benefits of this supplement is that it increases your energy levels, so you can be more active.
Who manufactures GNC Burn X12?
This product is manufactured by an organization called General Nutrition Centers, which is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. This is a health and wellness organization that was founded in 1935 with a small nutrition shop. It’s now a multinational company with branches in 46 countries around the world.
What are the ingredients in GNC Burn X12?
There are 3 primary active ingredients in this supplement, which speed up the metabolism and burn fat. The primary active substances include:
- Caffeine Anhydrous – This stimulant speeds up the metabolism, putting the body into the fat-burning state of thermogenesis. This leads to fast weight loss. A study in the European Journal of Clinical Nutrition found that ingesting caffeine leads to successful weight loss maintenance.
- Capsicum Fruit Extract – This is cayenne pepper, which is used to treat a number of medical conditions. It’s an excellent weight-loss agent as it speeds up the metabolism, curbs the appetite, and helps burn calories. A study in Bioscience Reports showed the anti-obesity potency of capsicum.
- Black Pepper Fruit Extract – According to Examine.com, this substance can inhibit enzymes that would attack other molecules. It contains a lot of Vitamin A, C, and K, which are healthy fatty acids which increase the metabolism.
How does it work?
This product contains ingredients that speed up the metabolism. The causes your body to go into a state of thermogenesis, where it’s burning fat rapidly. This leads to fast weight loss.
A study published in the Journal of Basic and Clinic Physiology and Pharmacology found that caffeine has thermogenic benefits.
There are also ingredients that curb the appetite, so you eat less.
How do you take this product?
The recommended dosage is 1 capsule 30-60 minutes before you exercise. On days when you don’t exercise, take it before breakfast.
Do not take more than 1 capsule per day under any circumstances. Don’t take this product in the evening, or it could cause you sleep trouble.
What are the benefits of this product?
- The supplement can increase your metabolism.
- It can increase your energy levels.
Are there any side effects?
There are some side effects associated with caffeine, such as nervousness and difficulty sleeping. Capsicum also has some potential side effects which include skin irritation, cough, flushing, stomach flu, abdominal irritation, and liver damage.
What do the product reviews say?
There are very few reviews of this product online, although the ones that do exist are positive. It’s difficult to make a final determination about this product.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the return policy?
The company has a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, contact the manufacturer. You have to return the remainder of the product, including the packing slip, receipt, and original packaging. They’ll send you back all of your money.
Where can you buy this product?
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website, on Amazon, at Walmart, and from a number of other retailers.
How much does it cost?
On the official website, this product is priced at $19.99 for a one-time purchase. If you subscribe, you get 10% off. Customers whose orders total more than $49 get free shipping.
Is this product safe?
Yes, the ingredients in this product are safe. If you’re sensitive to the effects of caffeine, then you may want to avoid taking this supplement.
Does the product work?
There aren’t a lot of customer reviews of this product online, which is not a good sign. The ones that do exist are positive, so the supplement may work.
GNC Burn X12 is marketed as an organic weight-loss supplement which speeds up the metabolism. Customer reviews for this product were very sparse. The reviews that do exist are from mostly happy customers who said they did lose weight taking this supplement. It’s very difficult to come to a final opinion about this product without more customer input.
There are some side effects associated with taking this product, like include skin irritation, cough, flushing, stomach flu, abdominal irritation, and liver damage. Stop taking the product immediately if you experience unpleasant symptoms. Before you start taking this supplement, make an appointment with your physician and make sure the product is medically suitable for you.
This product could help you burn fat
It could lead to rapid weight loss
User can experience nervousness and difficulty sleeping