What Is RedCon1 Double Tap?
RedCon1 Double Tap is a thermogenic fat burning supplement that aims to boost your metabolism and stimulate fat breakdown to help you reach your weight loss goal.
The manufacturer claims that the product is also effective in improving your energy and mental performance, which may additionally contribute to losing weight.
There are not too many fat burning products out there that come in several different forms, but that is the case with RedCon1 Double Tap. Capsules are the default form, but in case you are not a fan of them, you can pick from four different powder flavors, including pineapple, blue raspberry, strawberry mango, and orange crush.
RedCon1 Double Tap Ingredients and Why It Matters?
Now that we know that the product is available in two forms, we will analyze the ingredients of both products. Let’s start with RedCon1 Double Tap capsules and take a look at some of the key ingredients of that formula:
- Theobroma Cocoa Extract Seed – One of the potential benefits is improving the production of nitric oxide, which may lead to improved blood circulation, but theobroma can also be helpful in fighting inflammation
- Caffeine Anhydrous – Water is removed from this type of caffeine, which is why it is considered very effective. The potential benefits include improved energy, boosted metabolism and stimulated the breakdown of fats
- Theacrine – This is an alkaloid found in Kucha and Cupuacu plants, which are related to tea and cocoa. It can help to boost both energy levels and mental performance.
The product also includes green tea extract, di-caffeine malate, and acetyl L-carnitine, as well as inactive compounds including dicalcium phosphate, FD&C Red #40, FD&C Yellow #5, silica, magnesium stearate, and gelatin.
Now, let’s move to the RedCon1 Double Tap Powder. You will notice that some ingredients overlap, but you will also see differences compared to the capsule form of the product. Here are some of the crucial active compounds of that product:
- L-Carnitine – This amino acid may be beneficial for weight loss, as well as boosting overall energy levels, reducing fatigue, and speeding up recovery
- Di-Caffeine Malate – It is a substance that is a mixture of caffeine and malic acid. It can improve focus, energy, and concentration, as well as promote optimal digestion.
- Green Tea Extract – This tea is rich in catechins, which can help to boost fat oxidation and energy expenditure. It also may improve concentration and alertness and support digestion
Other components are octopamine HCI, docosanol (Theobroma cocoa extract and camellia Sinensis), Juniperus communis, caffeine anhydrous, dandelion root extract, and choline bitartrate. You may also find the citric acid, malic acid, calcium silicate, silica, sucralose, acesulfame potassion (Ace K), and artificial and natural flavoring.
RedCon1 Double Tap Review – Does It Really Work?
The working process of both forms of RedCon1 Double Tap is similar since it utilizes thermogenesis. This is a thermogenic fat burner, which means that the formula can stimulate your body to convert fats into energy and burn that fat you have been storing. Additional benefits may include improved energy and mental alertness, which can be due to the inclusion of caffeine.
The manufacturer emphasizes that you may consider combining RedCon1 Double Tap with its other products, such as a pre-workout supplement called Total War.
What are the Pros of RedCon1 Double Tap?
- This fat burner can be used by both males and females
- There are two available forms to choose from – capsules and powder and the latter one comes in different flavors
- The product can accelerate your metabolism and boost weight loss
- The supplement may assist you in trimming fat and waist size
- Users may feel a boost of energy and improved alertness after taking the product
What are the Cons of RedCon1 Double Tap?
- The manufacturer advises making occasional breaks when taking the supplement
- The product shouldn’t be taken after 4 PM or it may keep you awake at night
- For optimal results, you may need to mix it with other products by the same company
- The supplement may not be suitable for those tolerant to caffeine
How Much Does RedCon1 Double Tap Cost?
The good news is that the price doesn’t change regardless of the form you select. In other words, both powder and capsule forms of RedCon1 Double Tap are available at the price of $49.99.
How Should You Take RedCon1 Double Tap?
If you choose to go with capsules, you should take three of them each day. The manufacturer recommends taking all three capsules at once for the best results.
The directions for RedCon1 Double Tap Powder are a bit different – start with half a scoop in the morning until you asses your tolerance. After you feel like you are aware of how tolerant you are, feel free to increase the dosage to a full scoop.
The manufacturer recommends using the supplement for a maximum of 12 weeks before making a four-week break.
Who Should Avoid Taking This Diet Pill?
RedCon1 Double Tap is not suitable for minors, pregnant or nursing women. Aside from that, you should be aware of the inclusion of caffeine and other natural stimulants, which is why it may be wise to consult a healthcare professional before you start taking the supplement.
Should You Buy RedCon1 Double Tap?
In order to offer some kind of answer to this question, we consulted the existing user reviews. Some users appreciate that you can choose between capsules and powder and the latter even allow you to pick a flavor. Many people claim that the product was effective for them and they are on their way to the desired weight. However, some users emphasized that they didn’t feel a thing, especially in terms of extra energy.
RedCon1 Double Tap Review – The Bottom Line
RedCon1 Double Tap allows you to choose the desired product form depending on your preference. Both types focus on boosting thermogenesis to assist in reaching the desired weight. The inclusion of caffeine, however, might make this product unsuitable for people tolerant of caffeine as it might limit its effectiveness.
Overall, RedCon1 Double Tap may help to boost fat burning and reduce waist size, as well as improve energy and alertness.
On the other hand, you are required to take the product in cycles and avoid taking it late during the day. Keeping this in mind, you might want to check the alternative products available like Leptopril, Synedrex, and GNC-X12 so that you can make the right choice when it comes to a suitable supplement for your requirements.