What is OxyElite Pro?
OxyElite Pro is a thermogenic weight loss product that is intended to help you burn fat and lose weight. The manufacturer also claims that it can suppress your appetite and increase your energy levels.
Additional benefits include increasing your mental focus. This product has been the subject of some controversy because some of the ingredients included are a bit problematic.
Who manufactures OxyElite Pro?
The product is manufactured by a company called USP Labs LLC, which was founded in 2006 in Dallas, Texas. This health and wellness organization sells vitamins, nutritional supplements, and workout equipment.
What are the ingredients in OxyElite Pro?
There are several main active ingredients in this supplement. Some of them include:
- Bacopa Monnieri – This is an herb which has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for centuries. There’s some evidence that it can enhance learning and memory, according to a study in the Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine. It may also be a helpful weight loss substance.
- Yohimbe – This tree contains a powerful nerve-blocking agent in the bark, which is extracted to use in supplements. It’s a powerful aphrodisiac. A study in Research in Sports Medicine found that it led to fat loss in elite athletes.If taken in high amounts, it can potentially lead to side effects like high blood pressure, heart disease, kidney, thyroid, liver disease or seizure disorder, anxiety, mood changes, insomnia, nausea, vomiting, urinary retention, pupil dilation, or skin flushing.
- Dimethylamylamine (DMAA) – Dimethylamylamine is a stimulant similar to adrenaline and ephedrine. It contains fluoxetine, which is the anti-depressant Prozac, so it could enhance your mood. The U.S Food and Drug Administration issued a warning about this in 2015. It helps you lose weight by greatly speeding up your metabolism.
How does it work?
The supplement contains stimulants such as caffeine which speed up metabolism and lead your body to go into a state of thermogenesis. In this state, you burn fat rapidly and lose weight.
Other ingredients in this supplement can suppress the accumulation of body fat, accelerating the thermogenic effect of the caffeine.
The DMAA in this product contains fluoxetine, which is Prozac, according to Stars and Stripes. This increases mood by increasing serotonin production on the brain.
How do you take it?
This is a potent supplement, so the manufacturer recommends that you first assess your tolerance by taking one in the morning before breakfast and another 8 hours later on an empty stomach.
CAUTION: You may add up to one more in the morning and one more 8 hours later. Do not take this product for longer than 8 weeks. do not exceed 4 capsules a day under any circumstances.
Are there any side effects?
There is a number of possible side effects from this supplement, which include nervousness, restlessness, upset stomach, rapid heart rate, fatigue, and dehydration.
If you should experience any unpleasant side effects, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
What do the product reviews say?
There were a lot of disappointed customers. Many users said that this supplement was totally ineffective and that they didn’t lose any weight at all and it didn’t suppress their appetites. Many complained that an earlier version of the supplement was better.
There were also some positive reports about this product – about the same percentage as the negative reviews Some users did find this product curbed their hunger, and that they lost a lot of weight while they were taking it.
What are the benefits of this product?
- This product can help you burn fat.
- It may curb your appetite, so you eat less.
- OxyElite Pro increases your energy levels.
- It may enhance your mood.
- This supplement may enhance your mental focus.
- It may help you lose weight rapidly.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: What’s the return policy?
A: There’s no return policy listed on the manufacturer’s official website. However, you can buy this product on many websites and you’ll be covered by that company’s return policy.
Q: Where can you buy this product?
A: OxyElite Pro is for sale on Amazon, eBay, and several other third-party websites. When you try to purchase it on the manufacturer’s official website, you’re directed to a clone product.
Q: How much does it cost?
A: You can buy this product on Amazon for $34.95 + $12.35 for shipping and import fees. On eBay, the price ranges from $41.94 to $54.78.
Q: Is this product safe?
A: This product isn’t overly safe. It includes yohimbe, which has been linked to some potentially serious side effects. It also includes DMAA, which can raise your blood pressure and create cardiovascular problems according to the U.S Food and Drug Administration.
Q: Does this product work?
A: This product doesn’t appear to work very well. There weren’t a lot of great reviews and there were a lot of negative reports. A good number of customers said that this product was totally ineffective.
In terms of customer satisfaction, this was a very mediocre product. Many users found this supplement to be ineffective, not helping them lose any weight at all.
Another half of the customers did like the product and found that they lost weight quickly. These users found that the supplement really suppressed their appetite.
This supplement has been controversial and includes some unsafe ingredients. Do not consider taking this supplement if you have liver or cardiovascular problems.
If you have side effects, stop taking the product immediately. Before you consider using this supplement, see your doctor and get medical approval.