- Does Iaso Tea really work? Is it safe and effective? Find out on our review of ingredients, benefits, possible side effects & research.
What is Iaso Tea?
Iaso Tea is a natural detox product which cleanses your system and helps you lose weight rapidly. The manufacturer claims that you can lose a pound a day.
This tea has added benefits like improving your digestion and supporting regularity. It can also improve bodily circulation, reduce inflammation and help you promote deep sleep.
Who manufactures Iaso Tea?
This tea is manufactured by a company called Total Life Changes, LLC which is located in Amsterdam, Netherlands and has an office in the United States.
This is an organization in the health and wellness industry. They produce and sell products related to women’s health, hair and skin care, nutrition, and fitness.
What are the ingredients in Iaso Tea?
There are a few active substances in this product, designed to detoxify the digestive system and promote weight loss. Some of the primary active ingredients are:
- Soluble Fiber Dextrin – This is extracted from corn starch. Fiber increases satiety and therefore suppresses your appetite. This can help prevent over-eating and weight gain. It lines the digestive tract and makes you feel full, so you don’t overeat. Soluble fiber dextrin also acts as a laxative, cleansing your digestive system of toxins and improving bowel regularity. This process is outlined in an article in the Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. Lastly, this fiber can effectively lower cholesterol levels by binding to excess triglycerides.
- Carica Papaya Extract – This plant is native to Mexico and Central America, as it contains a naturally occurring enzyme called Papain, which helps optimize digestive and south the stomach lining An article in the World Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences talked about the great medicinal benefits of this fruit.
- Cassia Angustifolia – This ayurvedic herb is extracted from the seeds of this tree, Cassia Angustifolia, that’s native to India. It’s also called Senna. Senna has been shown to improve the motility of the colon, as well as cleanse the digestive system, making it an effective treatment for constipation. It’s been used as a treatment for constipation. A review in the Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry discussed the benefits of this plant as a laxative.
How does it work?
The soluble fiber enters the digestive tract while you are eating to make you feel more satiated and full. It then sends a signal to the hypothalamus of the brain, indicating satiety.
Leptin, our “fullness hormone” is increased, and ghrelin, our “hunger hormone” is reduced.
This leads you to eat less than you normally would, so over time you lose weight. According to Harvard Health Publishing, fiber has great weight-loss benefits.
This product also has antioxidant qualities that strengthen the immune system.
They also get rid the body of damaging free radicals, decreasing overall inflammation, damaging free radicals in your system, according to a study in the Journal of Clinical Pathology. It contains anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling.
How do you take this product?
The recommended dosage is 2 sachets of tea per day. Make the tea 30 minutes before a meal. Mix one sachet with 16.9 fluid ounces of either hot or cold water.
CAUTION: Do not consume the tea for more than 5 consecutive days.
What are the benefits of this product?
- This product improves digestion.
- It can help you lose weight.
- It cleanses the upper and lower intestines.
- Iaso Tea supports regularity.
- It can improve your sleep.
- The product reduces inflammation.
- Lymphatic circulation
Are there any side effects?
There are some possible side effects associated with taking this product, including frequent urination, nausea, gas, upset stomach, irregular bowel movements, and dehydration. If you experience any really unpleasant side effects, stop using the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
What do the product reviews say?
The product reviews for this tea have very high praise. Many users said that they lost weight very rapidly using the product. They also mentioned other benefits like increased energy and cleaning out your digestive system.
People on Amazon who complained mostly mentioned issues with the packaging, delivery, and expiration date. We suggest buying directly from the manufacturer to avoid these issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the return policy?
This manufacturer is offering a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, let the company know and send it back within 30 days of the original purchase date. They will give you a full refund.
Where can you buy this product?
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, Amazon, eBay, and other third-party retailers.
How much does it cost?
On the official website, the product is priced at $59.95. On Amazon, it costs $69.95. The cost on other third-party websites varies.
Is this product safe?
The ingredients in this product are perfectly safe. You may experience some mild side effects like digestive upset, but nothing more serious.
Does the product work?
This is a popular product with about 80% positive reviews on Amazon, so it’s reasonable to conclude that it really does work. Users were very pleased with the benefits they got from using this product.
Iaso Tea is an herbal detox and weight-loss product with numerous medicinal benefits. On the whole, customers were very pleased with this product.
About 80% of Amazon reviews were from users who felt that the product helped them to lose weight and detox their system.
There were some negative reviews from users who did not get the same benefits, but they weren’t numerous.
There are some mild side effects you may experience with this product. If you have unpleasant symptoms, stop taking the product immediately.
Before you begin taking this supplement, it’s very important that you make an appointment with your doctor and get medical approval.
It can help to detoxify your body
It may improve health and mood
Frequent urination is a potential side effect
Irregular bowel movements