Nutra-Slim Tea is a tea blend produced by Dieters, a company that seems to lack an official product webpage. Nutra-Slim Tea can be purchased in boxes with quantities as low as 12 tea packets or as high as 48 packages. This Dieters’ tea blend promises to aid users in losing weight through increasing the efficiency of their digestive systems. There are no user testimonials or clinical studies cited to prove the effectiveness of Nutra-Slim Tea.
Nutra-Slim Tea is primarily composed of two active ingredients, both of which have been known to function as laxatives. Malva Verticellata, the first of these ingredients, is actually typically used as a diuretic; it may also be used to decrease the symptoms of a urinary tract infection (UTI) or aid in digestion as a laxative (when used in large dosages). Cassia Angustifolia, on the other hand, is an extract from senna leaves. Senna is a well-known laxative and is often used to prevent constipation. For best results, users are recommended to adhere to a healthy overall diet while taking Nutra-Slim Tea. The price for Nutra-Slim Tea varies with the particular online retailer in question, but typically ranges between $4.99 (for 12 tea bags) and $8.99 (for 48 tea bags). None of the retailers of Nutra-Slim Tea seem to offer any trials or satisfaction guarantees for purchasers of this product.
- Nutra-Slim Tea is a relatively affordable diet tea product.
- Nutra-Slim Tea can be purchased from a variety of online retailers, a fact which probably helps create the fairly low price of this product.
- Customers can purchase Nutra-Slim Tea is small quantities, which allows them to try out the tea before making any larger investment in it.
- Nutra-Slim Tea contains ingredients that are common to traditional Chinese medicines.
- This tea could aid in relieving constipation.
- No scientific studies are cited to prove either the effectiveness or safety of using this product.
- No user testimonials for Nutra-Slim Tea are readily available.
- Nutra-Slim Tea appears to rely heavily on laxatives to produce its weight loss benefits; prolonged use of laxatives has been proven to be very detrimental for individual’s health, often resulting in product dependence or regular dehydration.
- No satisfaction guarantee is offered for this product.
- Some of the ingredients in Nutra-Slim Tea are known to cause allergic reactions.
The Bottom Line
Nutra-Slim Tea is a weight loss product that relies too heavily on laxatives for it to be endorsed as a safe means of losing weight. Even though this tea boasts of a fairly low price tag, the lack of clinical evidence to prove its safety should deter potential customers from investing in Nutra-Slim Tea as a weight loss supplement.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."