- Can Appetrex Control bring noticeable results in a few weeks? Our detailed review gives you all the Facts & Truth about Appetrex Control.
What is Appetrex Control?
Appetrex Control is a weight management and energy-enhancing supplement, that claims to support weight loss, as promised by its manufacturer.
It may help users reach their desired body size if used as instructed as claimed. The product prides of having a scientific back up when it comes to effectiveness pointing this its lab researched ingredients.
It supposedly contains vitamins, minerals, herbs, amino acid as well as other vital ingredients, that may enhance your diet. Similarly, Appetrex Control has these additives that may add to its influence on your efforts to reducing weight.
Apart from weight loss, this product also has a number of benefits such as appetite suppression, mental focus enhancement, energy increase, and metabolism-boosting.
Appetrex Control Ingredients and Why it Matters
This formulation is a multi-ingredient supplement; meaning it is built from a number of ingredients. The key details that make it worth the attention is because it uses lab-tested components, suggesting the producer has confidence in its promise.
- Black Tea Leaves Extract – Also commonly called fermented or oxidized tea. It’s said to contain components such as theaflavin and polyphenol metabolites. In a study published in the Molecules Journal, these components were associated with causing notable weight loss.
- Green Tea Leaves Extract – This ingredient contains epigallocatechin gallate (EGCG) and catechins. According to the International Journal of Obesity, both catechins and EGCG might have positive effects on weight loss and weight management.
- Yerba Mate Leaf Extract – Scientifically, this ingredient is known as Ilex paraguariensis. This extract contains components that may help in weight loss. In an article published in BMC Complementary and Alternating Medicine, Yerba is featured as containing chlorogenic acid which may improve the levels of obesity-related hormones and lipid metabolism.
- Grape Skin and Seed Extract – In a review article appearing in Nutrition Research and Practice, grape seed extract (GSE) is associated with lowering body weight, adipose tissue mass, and food intake. GSE may also reduce total cholesterol concentrations and triglycerides in the serum and the liver.
- Ginger Root Extract – Ginger is commonly used as a spice and medicine. It is also associated with weight loss. According to the Nutrients journal, one review article points out that its root extract may help inhibit an increase in body weight and adipose tissue.
Appetrex Control Review – Does it Work?
This dietary supplement may work considering the fact that it contains popular weight loss ingredients that have scientific backing. Ingredients such as Green Tea and Black Tea are present in a number of supplements and are claimed to work effectively.
According to online reviewers, Appetrex Control works in curbing appetite and hunger pangs. For some, it worked perfectly and they could see results while for some users, the product did not help them lose weight.
What are the Advantages of Appetrex Control?
- The product may help users reach their weight loss goals
- Might help control appetite
- Contains ingredients that are scientifically tested
- It might help your mental focus and ability to work long
What are the Disadvantages of Appetrex Control?
- Said to contain high levels of caffeine from Green Coffee Bean one of its ingredients
- Some users may experience jitteriness as one side effect
- May not guarantee long term weight loss
Q: How Much Does Appetrex Control Cost?
A: A bottle of Appetrex Control contains 60 tablets and goes for a retail price of $31.99. The official website offers free shipping for products over $49.00.
Q: How Should You Take Appetrex Control?
A: Two tablets are to be taken once daily with water. You should take the dose either before lunch or dinner 30 minutes to 1 hour before meals. Avoid taking these pills near to your bedtime as it may affect your sleep.
Q: Who Should Avoid Taking it?
A: This product is not for pregnant women, nursing mothers, those under medication or those with a medical condition unless approved by a physician. If you fall under these categories, make sure you consult your doctor.
Q: Should You Buy Appetrex Control?
A: Appetrex Control promises to increase your metabolism rate and energy levels which are factors that may help you lose weight and motivate you into working out even further.
That said, this product contains lots of caffeine, which could affect you if you are sensitive to stimulants. It could make you experience jitteriness or insomnia which is quite unpleasant.
Appetrex Control Review – The Bottom Line
Obesity which was once a rare occurrence is now an epidemic that needs attention worldwide. Genetics and lifestyle change have been attributed to the cause of this condition.
And while genetics cannot be changed, lifestyles can. Lifestyle changes such as intake of diets rich in saturated fats as well as sedentary works have been mentioned as the major contributors to obesity.
This product claims to aid in weight loss, improve energy levels, mental focus clarity and reduction of caloric intake which are all factors you need in your weight loss efforts.
However, this product may not work for everyone. It may also come with a number of side effects such as insomnia and jitteriness. Weight loss and weight management prompted by this product may not last long which may force you to use bottle after bottle which is undesirable.
In addition, the product might create dependency as it has caffeine, or might not be a good pick for people who already take too much coffee.
For sustainable weight loss, the surest way is to exercise and check your diet. But if you are still insistent on weight-loss dietary supplements, there are better and well-reviewed products online such as ReliSlim, Therma Trim and Calatrim.
Shown to reduce calorie intake
Fuels energy & metabolism
The product could be habit-forming
Appetite suppressing effects are unlikely to be consistent