What is Metabolift?
Although it is possible to find decent consumer reviews online, it is difficult to find much information about Metabolift.
Most often it is featured on bodybuilding web sites, but it seems to claim women as its target audience. The makers of the formula are Twin Labs, which appears to be a well-regarded company.
Information about this product is sketchy, even on the Twin Labs website. The customer receives almost no information other than a shortlist of ingredients and the fact that one person using the product lost 52 lbs, although it is not mentioned over what time period this occurred.
Metabolift Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Various sites that sell and review diet pills carry most of the information on the ingredients of Metabolift. Metabolift assists in boosting the fat-reducing ability of the body.
- Guarana Seed Essence – A substance having caffeine. According to a study guarana is a common component of several herbal mixtures, and is commonly marketed as a weight loss aid.
- L-Phenylalanine – Which is an amino acid that lifts moods while suppressing appetites as per study from Neuropsychopharmacology.
- Ginger Root And Cayenne – Which aid digestion and circulation.
- Chromic Fuel – Which is a specially patented formula containing Chromium Picolinate which control weight and body composition.
What are the Pros of Metabolift?
- It has verified components like Guarana and Chromium Picolinate.
- The product is cheap; price varies from $10.00 to $18.00, depending on the seller.
- Without a complex dosage timetable to pursue, it is simple to use.
- There have been a few reviews that have been positive on some independent dieting websites and forums about Metabolift.
What are the Cons of Metabolift?
- The Twin Labs website does not offer much information regarding their product.
- There is no segment of FAQ or testimonials.
- Different stores sell it at widely differing prices.
- Free trials of Metabolift are not offered.
How should you take Metabolift ?
The dosing for Metabolift is 2 capsules 3 times daily: 2 capsules before breakfast, mid-day and before the evening meal.
Who should Avoid taking this Diet Pill?
It is not ideal for use by children under the age of 18 years.
Metabolift Review – The Bottom Line
While Metabolift includes some fairly effective ingredients that burn fat and suppress appetite, it is difficult to recommend when so little is known about it.
It isn’t marketed directly to women for any particular reason, and there are no ingredients in it that would benefit women differently as far as weight loss goes. One advantage of Metabolift is that it no longer contains Ma Huang.
Ma Huang was known to have some dangerous and severe side effects, similar to those associated with the banned drug Ephedra. But regardless of this, and the affirmative appraisals it has gotten, a few users have experienced definite side effects, like sleeplessness and diarrhea.