- Can Lipobiotol help you slim down faster? Read our review for the ingredients, possible side effects, benefits, price, where to buy, and more!
What is Lipobiotol?
Lipobiotol is a diet pill packed with natural ingredients to offer a weight loss product that may block the absorption of dietary fat and support the actual process of fat loss.
According to the producer, it also brings about a healthy balance of beneficial bacteria to help manage a situation called dysbiosis which contributes to getting a ‘pear’ shaped physique.
Apart from weight loss, the product enhances a better lifestyle by helping to reduce cholesterol levels and minimizing blood pressure.
It is said to bring in millions of bacteria which may help to combat gut problems. The bacteria live in colonies which means they can stay in the gut for a long time, thus providing long-term gut health.
Lipobiotol Ingredients and Why it Matters?
The list of key ingredients provided for this weight loss product is as follows:
- Chitosan – Shown to decrease body weight as it binds to lipids in the gastrointestinal tract to limit their absorption. It also promotes sleep, reduces cholesterol levels and enhances physical strength.
- Norwegian Beta – Commonly known as Beta-glucan, Norwegian Beta may support weight loss. It occurs naturally as a soluble fiber and is commonly found in barley and oats.
- Proprietary Probiotic Blend – This blend consists of a combination of Lactobacilli bulgaricus, Lactobacilli acidophilus, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium longum, Lactobacilli plant arum, Lactobacilli rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacilli salivarius. These probiotics live in colonies in the gut, and they assist in proper digestion of food.
Products Similar To Lipobiotol
Lipobiotol Review – Does it Really Work?
This product, as claimed, helps in the digestion and absorption of food, which ideally supports the overall health of the digestive system. With proper break down of foods and nutrient absorption, the overall health of the user may be enhanced.
The manufacturer states that the product contains Chitosan. It is said that research was done on 59 obese women whereby half of them took Chitosan capsules, and the other half took placebo capsules.
Both groups were instructed not to change their diets – those in the Chitosan group lost weight, while the other group didn’t. Therefore, it seems that the inclusion of Chitosan in this product may produce some beneficial effects.
What are the Advantages of Lipobiotol?
- Enhances the presence of good bacteria in the gut which will eventually result in long term overall health.
- It may have benefits for overall health such as the regulation of cholesterol levels.
What are the Disadvantages of Lipobiotol?
- It may cause initial stomach upsets in some people.
- It requires 8 capsules to be taken per day which is significantly higher than many weight loss supplements.
- It may only produce optimal results if used in conjunction with diet and exercise.
How much does Lipobiotol Cost?
A box containing 60 packets of this product costs $79.95.
How Should you take Lipobiotol?
A packet of this product contains four capsules; one packet should be taken in the morning and the other one in the evening. Taken in this manner, the user ends up taking eight capsules per day. These instructions are on the label of the product.
Who should Avoid taking this product?
Vegetarians should avoid this product due to the inclusion of Chitosan. It should also not be taken by anyone under 18, and women who are pregnant or nursing should consult their physician first as should those taking other medications.
Should You Buy Lipobiotol?
Lipobiotol may help to shed unwanted weight and regulate gut health. It supposedly supplies healthy bacteria that aids in food digestion targets stomach fat and discourages fat absorption. However, while it appears to be a good quality brand, it is significantly more expensive than many other weight loss supplements and it also requires a large number of capsules to be taken daily.
READ ALSO – Metabolift Reviews and Appetrex Control Reviews
Lipobiotol Review – The Bottom Line
The manufacturer claims that the presence of Chitosan in the product may aid in weight loss and, judging from the testing performed on the ingredient, it may well produce results in some people.
However, despite the studies claiming that people in the trials didn’t need to change their diet, any weight loss supplement will work better if used in conjunction with a healthy eating plan and regular exercise and Lipobiotol is no different.
If the main goal of the consumer is to improve the health of their gut, then this product may indeed help although there are many other probiotic products available on the market that cost less.
It is also appreciated that the product may support overall good health but, again, there are other options available to the consumer who should look at a variety of brands before making a choice.
References Properties of nanopowdered chitosan and its cholesterol lowering effect in rats | Food Science and Biotechnology https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s10068-010-0208-6
 Beta Glucan: Health Benefits in Obesity and Metabolic Syndrome https://www.hindawi.com/journals/jnme/2012/851362/citations/
It may help people with ‘pear belly’ due to dysbiosis.
It contains several tested key active ingredients.
It contains Chitosan which makes it unsuitable for vegetarians.
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.