What is Therma Trim?
Therma Trim is an organic dietary supplement that is supposed to lead to rapid weight loss. The product functions by speeding up the metabolism, leading to fat-burning. In addition, the product contains ingredients that suppress the appetite, so you don’t overeat. Therma Trim is supposed to lead to weight loss when combined with a diet and exercise program.
Who manufactures Therma Trim?
Therma Trim is manufactured by a company called Nutra4health LLC. This is a family-owned organization that produces nutritional supplements. They are located in Lewes, Delaware, and were founded in 2105. This company is dedicated to producing organic supplements.
What are the ingredients in Therma Trim?
There are several key active ingredients in this weight-loss product, which are designed to speed up the metabolism and keep the body in a fat-burning state. Some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Raspberry Ketones – They are released by the liver when you starve your body of glucose, and that puts you into a state of ketosis. In this state, your body burns fat for energy instead of sugar. This occurs normally when people follow a ketogenic diet where they are restricting their carbohydrate intake. The extra ketones help keep the user in ketosis.
These are normally released by the liver when the user is following a They put the user into a state of ketosis, where the body is burning stored fat as energy instead of glucose. This is an ideal ingredient if the user is following a very low carb diet. it can help the user to stay in a fat-burning state.
- Green Coffee Bean – This coffee bean contains a lot of caffeine, which speeds up your metabolism and puts them into a fat-burning state. It also includes cholinergic acid, which is known to slow down glucose release. Research in Gastroenterology Research and Practice found that ingestion of coffee bean does lead to weight loss.
- Garcinia Cambogia – This is a fruit which is known to suppress appetite, so it’s often included in weight-loss supplements. It also has other medicinal benefits, mostly due to the presence of hydroxycitric acid. Research which was published in Evidence-Based Complimentary and Alternative Medicine showing that this fruit can help you lose weight.
How does it work?
There are at least 2 processes at work in this supplement. It includes ingredients like caffeine which speed up metabolism. This puts the body into a state of thermogenesis, where your body is rapidly burning fat. Research in the International Journal of Obesity proved that thermogenesis leads to fat loss.
The supplement also contains ketones. These are normally released by the liver when you radically reduce your carbohydrate intake. At this point, your body is starved of glucose. The liver releases ketones, and that puts you into a state of ketosis.
In this state, your body burns stored fat instead of glucose. The product, therefore, works best if you’re restricting your carbohydrates. It will help keep you in a state of ketosis even if you occasionally snack. A study published in Current Developments in Nutrition found that ingestion of ketones can help you lose weight.
Finally, Garcinia Cambogia helps to curb your appetite, so you don’t overeat.
What is the dosage?
The recommended dosage is 1 capsule, twice a day with a full glass of water. Take the 20-30 minutes before you eat a meal. The manufacturer suggests that you keep hydrated while you’re on this product. Do not exceed the recommended dosage under any circumstances, or it may cause you harm.
Are there any side effects?
This product is associated with side effects such as nausea, dizziness, upset stomach, diarrhea, and dry mouth. There are some particular side effects associated with caffeine anhydrous, like headache, insomnia, rapid heartbeat, nausea, and increased respiration.
What do the product reviews say?
Some users complained of side effects like cheat pains and stomach upset. Others found the supplement to be ineffective at weight loss and appetite suppression. Another common complaint is that the company overcharged people on their credit cards.
What are the benefits of this product?
- The product can help you burn fat and lose weight.
- It can give you a lot of extra energy.
- This supplement does not compromise muscle mass.
- Therma Trim speeds up your metabolism.
- It’s only associated with mild side effects.
What’s the return policy?
The product isn’t for sale on the manufacturer’s official website, as they don’t sell any of their products directly. You can purchase the product on Amazon, where you’ll be covered by that company’s policy.
Where can you buy this product?
It’s not very easy to find a place to purchase this product. It’s listed on Amazon, but the site says it’s not available at the moment. The manufacturer doesn’t sell its products directly.
How much does it cost?
The price of this product isn’t listed anywhere. The manufacturer doesn’t sell the supplement directly, and there’s no price listed in Amazon. They say the products isn’t available at the moment.
Does this product contain caffeine?
Yes, this supplement contains caffeine anhydrous. This is a powerful form of caffeine that is free of water. It may make you feel jittery or nervous. If you take the supplement too late in the day, it may cause you difficulty sleeping. If you’re particularly sensitive to caffeine, you should consider avoiding this product.
Does this product work?
The product doesn’t appear to work very well, as the reviews online are quite poor. Users found it to be quite ineffective, not helping them lose much weight. Many didn’t feel it curbed their appetite much either.
Therma Trim isn’t heavily reviewed online, and that in itself isn’t a good sign. The other point is that many of the user reviews you can find are quite negative.
Users complained that the product was ineffective and that they experienced side effects like chest pains and nausea. Finally, users mentioned unauthorized charges on their credit cards. The company may not be very honest.
This product includes powerful organic ingredients. It’s important to research them carefully to make sure they’re suitable for you. It’s crucial that you show the supplement to your doctor before you begin taking it to get medical approval.