- In our Almased review, learn the science behind the ingredients whether this meal replacement powder can really help you lose weight.
What is Almased?
Almased is a weight-loss product in the form of a powder for shakes. It’s packed with minerals, vitamins, and nutrients which help with fat burning and weight loss.
It can also suppress the appetite, so you don’t snack on-between meals. This product has health benefits, such as leveling out your blood sugar.
Who manufactures Almased?
Almased is manufactured by Almased USA, Inc, which is a family business founded almost 30 years ago by Hubertus Trouillé in Bienenbüttel, Germany.
The company has expanded and now sells in the international market. This organization focuses exclusively on producing weight-loss products.
What are the ingredients in Almased?
This product includes a number of ingredients, many of which are vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. The primary active substances are:
- Soy Protein Isolate – It’s considered to be an effective weight loss substance, largely because it fills you up and suppresses hunger. It can also help build muscle mass and strength.A study in the International Journal of Medical Sciences concluded that this soy could reduce body fat and mass.
- Honey Enzymes – Raw honey is very healthy, as it’s packed with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. It’s very soothing to the digestive system. The Iranian Journal of Medical Sciences discussed the many benefits of honey in treating disease.
- Skim Milk Yogurt Powder – This is a protein which helps build muscle mass and strength. It’s very healthy, providing the body with much-needed calcium and riboflavin. It can make you feel full, which helps with weight loss. Research in BMC Nutrition found that whole milk is better than skim milk in promoting satiety.
How does it work?
There are ingredients in the product, like soy protein isolate, which makes you feel full and therefore prevent you from overeating. These shakes are meant to replace a meal, and they don’t have a lot of calories compared to a normal meal.
The other process is the speeding up of your metabolism. This causes your body to go into a state of thermogenesis where you’re burning fat rapidly. Science Direct defines thermogenesis as ‘the dissipation of energy through the production of heat and occurs in specialized tissues including brown adipose tissue and skeletal muscle.’
What is the dosage?
The recommended dosage is one shake per day, with either breakfast or dinner. To make one shake, blend 8 level teaspoons of the mix with water. Then add 2 teaspoons of olive or flaxseed oil. Blend the mixture well, then drink.
Are there any side effects?
There are some potential side effects that are fairly mild. They include nausea, headaches, constipation, and bloating.
What do the product reviews say?
The majority of the customer reviews were from happy customers who lost weight using this product and found that it did suppress the appetite. About a quarter of the users were unhappy with Almased and had complaints. Most of them simply found the product to be ineffective.
Many people complained that the product was much smaller than it appeared to be, and they felt this was very deceptive. Customers complained of mild side effects, but one user claimed that the high amount of soy caused him to develop pancreatitis.
What are the benefits of this product?
- This can help you burn fat and lose weight.
- Almased can increase your metabolism.
- It balances out blood sugar levels.
- The product is diabetic friendly with low glycemic levels.
- Almased keeps you full, so you don’t overeat.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What’s the return policy?
The manufacturer doesn’t sell their products directly, so they don’t have a return policy or money-back guarantee. You can purchase this product from third-party retailers, and you’ll be covered under that company’s return policy.
Where can you buy this product?
This product isn’t for sale on the manufacturer’s official website. Online, you can find it from Amazon or GNC. It’s also for sale in some actual retail locations, namely, Walgreens and CVS Pharmacy.
How much does it cost?
The product is priced on Amazon at $27.97 for a one-time purchase and $26.57 a month if you get a subscription. It’s priced similarly in other locations.
Is this product safe?
This product is mostly made u of vitamins minerals and amino acids, and it’s perfectly safe for someone who isn’t allergic to one of the ingredients.
NOTE: Keep in mind that this product has a number of allergens, including soy, yogurt, and milk. Almased can be dangerous to people who are allergic to these substances.
Does this product work?
According to many of the user reviews, yes, this product does work. For the majority of people, it’s a good weight loss tool and makes them feel full. It also promotes a general feeling of well-being. Naturally, like with every product, there was a percentage of users who found this product ineffective.
Almased is a popular product that did well with customers. Many users stated that it helped them to feel full, eat less, and lose a lot of weight. However, about a quarter of the reviews were negative. People found the product ineffective, and the size of the canister deceptively small.
There may be some mild side effects associated with using this product, like constipation, bloating, headaches, and nausea.
If you experience uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the product and see a doctor if necessary. Don’t start taking Almased before you get approval from your family doctor.
References Almased Official Website | https://www.almased.com/
It keeps you full
The protein doesn't have a harsh taste
It gives you clear and healthy skin
The diet is very limited
It can lead to headaches and nausea
Constipation and bloating can happen
You may notice changes in your mood