- Our detailed review gives you all the facts & truth about Xyngular. Does it Work? or Is it just another product that promises to shed bodyweight?
What is Xyngular?
Xyngular offers several different nutritional products to consumers. Products include drink powders, capsules, liquids, weight loss plans, and other similar products.
The majority of the products are aimed at weight loss and appetite control and are sold online using MLM marketing.
MLM distributors sell supplements and other products while having the opportunity to recruit other distributors. Distributors can earn up to 42% profit on repeat sales. According to Rekha Attri in, “A Study of Consumer Perceptions of the Products Sold Through Multilevel Marketing“, many consumers feel there are ethical issues involved with MLM.
Who Manufactures Xyngular?
Xyngular Corporate Headquarters manufactures Xyngular products. These products are promoted as healthy weight loss aids, as well as improving the overall health of the user.
Xyngular products claim to burn fat, detoxify, suppress appetite, curb cravings and provide essential nutrients.
Xyngular products consist of the following options:
- Xyngular Axion: a supplement that is supposed to increase energy while improving overall digestion. It is also supposed to boost metabolism and improve brain function.
- Xyngular Lean Meal: a meal replacement shake, it claims to be full of nutrients and is supposed to have a full daily serving of greens, fruit, proteins, and probiotics.
- Xyngular Core4: a product that claims to detoxify and cleanse the colon while boosting metabolism and providing the user with an increase in energy. It is a bundle of four products that are taken at different times throughout the day.
- Xyngular Trimstix: on-the-go powder packs in individual servings that are supposed to reduce sugar cravings, increase fat oxidation, suppress appetite and promote overall weight loss.
- Xyngular XR2: a supplement that claims to reduce stress levels, increase the ability to relax and improve sleep. This product is supposed to aid weight loss by reducing stress.
- Xyngular Global Blend: a drink that is supposed to boost immunity to illness, increase energy levels and improve digestion. This product is available in new and classic blends.
- Xyngular Flush: a detox and cleansing supplement that is supposed to help improve digestion by removing harmful toxins, which may help in the absorption of nutrients.
- Xyngular Shine: a supplement for women over the age of 18 that is supposed to help burn fat, improve mood and increase sex drive.
Products Similar To Xyngular
What are the Ingredients in Xyngular?
Xyngular offers several different products and not all products list active ingredients.
Xyngular Lean Meal ingredients include casein, spirulina and lactobacillus rhamnosus. A slow-digesting protein, Casein can help curb hunger.
According to a study entitled, “Effect of different protein sources on satiation and short-term satiety when consumed as a starter“, casein help reduce the amount of food a consumer takes in. Lactobacillus rhamnosus is a probiotic. Spirulina contains protein, iron, calcium and vitamins B, C, D, and E.
Green coffee extract, green tea leaf extract, and white willow bark extract are a few ingredients found in Trimstix. According to Medical News Today, green tea can speed up metabolism. With only 10 calories and 50 mg of caffeine in each serving, this product can raise metabolism and help burn calories.
The ingredients in Xyngular claim to be 100% natural and include stimulants, protein, vitamins, and minerals. There is no scientific research available to back the claims the company makes about any of their products.
How Does It Work?
Xyngular products are meant to help energize users, which can, in turn, help them lose weight. The products claim to be effective and easy to use. The company wants consumers to sign up as members in order to receive discounts on the products.
Most of the Xyngular products are part of a weight-loss system, which includes diet plans and exercise programs to aid in weight loss.
What is the Dosage?
The dosage for Xyngular products depends on which product the consumer is using.
It is recommended that the user read the instructions and recommended dosages carefully before use.
Are there any side effects?
Because there are many Xyngular products available, it’s hard to pinpoint all potential side effects, but here are some found on the manufacturer website:
- Irregular heartbeat
- High blood pressure
What do the product reviews say?
Product reviews for Xyngular vary. Some users claim to be unimpressed and that the products had little to no effect on their weight and overall health, while others claim the products are amazing and that they work.
Consumers claim to use the Xyngular products to replace fiber and probiotic supplements.
What is the return policy?
Xyngular products that are damaged in shipment can be returned within 30 days from the date of the order. Member Services must be contacted to arrange for the replacement of damaged products. If an exchange is impossible, the company will issue a refund.
Members can also exchange unwanted products within 30 days from the date of the order as long as the exchanged products are unopened and unaltered.
There may be a $3.95 handling cost associated with returns and exchanges. Consumers wanting to return or exchange products can call the company at (801) 756-8808.
How much does it cost?
Because there are so many Xyngular products available, the price will vary. Pricing ranges from $40 to $600, depending on what product the consumer wishes to purchase. Non-members pay a higher price than members.
Xyngular offers consumers a large selection of weight loss products. Consumer complaints include billing for products without permission and products that do not live up to their promise.
There is also some concern with the high cost of the products. On a positive note, consumers rarely report side effects.
References Health And Wellness Products | Xyngular https://www.xyngular.com/en/products/
 Nutr J. 2011; 10: 139. Published online 2011 Dec 23. doi: 10.1186/1475-2891-10-139. PMCID: PMC3295702. PMID: 22196620. Effect of different protein sources on satiation and short-term satiety when consumed as a starter https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3295702/
 Green tea for weight loss: Does it work? https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/320540.php
 A Study of Consumer Perceptions of the Products Sold Through Multilevel Marketing by Rekha Attri :: SSRN https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1975576
It helps to increase the energy
User noticed insomnia, irregular and rapid heart rate, and cardiac arrest
It may cause damage to the bowels and dependence
The product is imbalance of electrolytes
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.