What is H2 Biotics?
H2 Biotics is a nutritional supplement that contains probiotics and is designed to help users achieve weight loss. Probiotics are live bacteria and living microorganisms your body needs for digestive system health.
They’re naturally found in the intestines, or gut, and help your body digest food you eat. The makers of H2 Biotics say the product contains billions of live cultures of probiotic bacteria.
According to the product’s official website, the product may let you lose weight while continuing to enjoy the foods you love.
H2 Biotics Ingredients and Why it Matters?
The core of the H2 Biotics’ formula is its probiotic blend. However, if you check out the label, here is the list of ingredients that you will find:
- Lactobacillus fermentum – This probiotic has antioxidant and antimicrobial properties. It can support a healthy inflammatory response and boost immunity. It may also play a role in improving tolerance to lactose
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus – it may help to prevent diarrhea caused by antibiotics. However, it can also have other benefits for the gastrointestinal tract, including the potential to prevent infections and help in healing ulcers and dealing with IBS
- Lactobacillus gasseri – a probiotic strain that may promote weight loss and fat trimming. Aside from helping to deal with obesity issues, it may also optimize levels of cholesterol and support overall immunity
- Inulin – you can find this compound in numerous plants, including veggies and fruits. It may help to resolve issues with diarrhea and constipation and promote digestion.
Other ingredients include cellulose, vegetable stearates, silicon dioxide, and titanium dioxide.
H2 Biotics Review – Does it Really Work?
Everyone’s body is different, but if you’re struggling to lose weight because of digestive system trouble or an unhealthy balance of bacteria in your body, H2 Biotics may help. The product contains probiotics, which help the good bacteria in the gut that are associated with health and good digestion – as well as a strong immune system – work well in the body. The makers of this product say several types, or strains, of probiotics, are contained in this supplement.
What are the Pros of H2 Biotics?
- The product may help you lose pounds and reach your goal to weight loss
- The supplement may increase the health of your digestive system
- Potentially not needing to change your diet to lose weight; one review on the product’s website noted H2 Biotics helped curb cravings for unhealthy foods, specifically fried and fast foods
- The supplement may support overall immunity and a healthy inflammatory response
- Probiotic strains in the formula may help you to reduce abdominal fat.
What are the Cons of H2 Biotics?
- Taking probiotics may not help to improve the health of your digestive system if the bacteria in your body is already at a healthy balance
- The product does not have a short-term effectiveness
- The supplement could use more active ingredients to support weight loss
- You may need to steer clear of dairy products for optimal results
How much does H2 Biotics Cost?
Each bottle of H2 Biotics contains 30 capsules of the product. If you use it according to the suggested instructions, that should cover you for 30 days. The price of a single pack of H2 Biotics is $44.95 and there is no discount if you purchase multiple bottles at once.
How should you take H2 Biotics?
The manufacturer suggests taking one capsule of H2 Biotics daily. Unless otherwise recommended by a physician, you should take a single tablet with a meal. The instructions emphasize that it is best to use the supplement without the consumption of dairy products.
Who should Avoid taking this Diet Pill?
H2 Biotics is generally deemed safe, but you should still keep in mind the set of rules applied for using supplements in general. Females that are pregnant or nursing shouldn’t use this product, as well as minors of both sexes. Just to be on the safe side, you can consult with a healthcare professional before you start taking the supplement.
Should You Buy H2 Biotics?
Taking certain medications, such as antibiotics, may affect the balance of bacteria in the body. Taking a nutritional supplement with probiotics like H2 Biotics may help increase the health of your digestive system.
But there’s little information available about how taking probiotics may lead to weight loss or weight management. If bacteria imbalance or a lack of good bacteria in your body isn’t an issue for you, taking a product with probiotics won’t necessarily help your health.
H2 Biotics Review – The Bottom Line
H2 Biotics is a nutritional supplement that contains a large number of probiotics that may be important for your gut health. By optimizing bacteria balance of your body, this product can support weight loss. However, the product doesn’t have a short-term effectiveness and you shouldn’t expect overnight success. On top of that, it is recommended to avoid dairy products for optimal results.
Aside from potentially promoting weight loss, H2 Biotics may boost your immunity and help in fighting inflammation. On the other hand, the formula could use additional active ingredients to support losing weight. It’s important to find the weight loss product that works best for you, as there are many options that work differently. You should ensure to make an assessment of all available choices before making the final purchase call.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."