- Does MetaSlim CLA really work or just another weight loss hype? We cover ingredients, pros, cons, potential side effects, and where to buy in our review.
What is MetaSlim CLA?
MetaSlim CLA is a supplement that is designed to help promote weight loss via the inclusion of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA).
CLA is a natural fatty acid obtained from the diet, from sources such as grass-fed cattle and dairy products, and is said to be able to help reduce body fat while supporting muscle growth at the same time. It is classified as an Omega-3 fat, which may help with aspects of health and well-being as well.
MetaSlim CLA is manufactured by Webber Naturals, a well-known company that also manufactures several other supplements. The CLA contained in the supplement is made from modified safflower oil, meaning that even though CLA is natural, the ingredient has been synthesized in this case and cannot be considered as such.
MetaSlim CLA Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Conjugated Linoleic Acid
- This is the primary ingredient in MetaSlim CLA, and which the majority of the effects of the supplement on weight loss come from. In addition to possibly helping to reduce body fat, it is also said to help support the retention of lean muscle mass (oftentimes reduced when attempting to lose weight) and may help with blood glucose management to control cravings.
- CLA is said to help shift-free fatty acids into the mitochondria of cells, where they are burnt during exercise for the production of energy . It may also help prevent subsequent storage of nutrients in fat cells, thus possibly helping you maintain an ideal weight.
- Gelatin, Glycerin, Caramel, Purified Water are also part of the MetaSlim formulation but are used to support the dosage form- in this case, a softgel. Caramel coloring gives each softgel its characteristic amber appearance, while gelatin forms the protective shell, and glycerin and water combine to give plasticity to each pill.
MetaSlim CLA Review – Does it Really Work?
CLA may help to promote fat reduction when used for periods of time up to six months in duration. This makes it ideal for people that wish to embark on a diet plan with a set pounds to lose, after which the supplement may be discontinued.
It is also important to set realistic goals when using MetaSlim CLA, as the official manufacturer website claims that you will experience a modest reduction in body weight.
It is worth your consideration if you are looking for a weight loss supplement that is stimulant-free, or that does not contain a lot of very potent ingredients.
What are the Advantages of MetaSlim CLA?
- Supplement is free of stimulant ingredients, which may make it an alternative for persons with sensitivities to high dose stimulant products.
- Soft gels dosage forms are more palatable and might be easier to consume by persons who have difficulties swallowing capsules or tablets
What are the Disadvantages of MetaSlim CLA?
- The product might be weaker than other weight loss supplements Relacore and Modere Trim owing to the fact that it only contains one primary ingredient
- Recommended daily intake is six capsules, which might become tedious and cause you to miss doses.
- Supplement may affect iron absorption and cause symptoms of an iron deficiency.
Q: How Much Does MetaSlim CLA Cost?
A: The manufacturer does not sell the product directly on their official website. On a popular retailer website, a bottle of MetaSlim CLA containing 120 capsules retails for $20.84, exclusive of shipping fees.
Q: How Should You Take MetaSlim CLA?
A: The manufacturer advises that you should take two soft gels three times daily with meals, for a total of six daily soft gels.
Q: Who Should Avoid Taking This Product?
A: The supplement should not be consumed by people with liver issues, as adverse effects such as jaundice may occur.
The manufacturer also advises that pregnant women, people with metabolic disease or insulin resistance should also use cautiously, or avoid. It should also be avoided by persons with cardiovascular disease or if you suffer from hypertension.
In addition to this, the manufacturer also advises that the supplement should not be consumed if you are obese.
Q: Should You Buy MetaSlim CLA?
A: MetaSlim CLA might be a good option for you based on how much weight you anticipate you need to lose. It is a good idea to also explore what other alternatives are available on the market before coming to a buying decision.
MetaSlim CLA Review – The Bottom Line
MetaSlim CLA may provide some degree of weight loss, but it is important to not compare apples to oranges, or in this case, MetaSlim CLA with other weight-loss pills like Phen375 and Epiburn Pro, as you might observe a significant difference in outcomes.
Added to the fact that it is not advised to be consumed by persons that are obese or with pre-existing metabolic conditions, and what you have is the elimination of the majority of likely consumers.
MetaSlim may be better suited as an adjunctive supplement to help further your weight loss goals, in conjunction with other well-accepted brands on the market.
Product may also help benefit other aspects of health
May help you retain muscle mass if not actively involved in a workout program.
The product is a bit pricey compared to other popular weight loss supplements
You may only notice a small amount of weight loss
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.