- Does Thermofight X really work or just another weight loss hype? We cover ingredients, pros, cons, potential side effects, and where to buy in our review.
What is Thermofight X?
Thermofight X is marketed as an organic weight-loss supplement which can speed up the metabolism and burns fat. This product can also increase your energy level so you can be more active.
It may lessen sugar cravings, and it may also decrease blood sugar. Thermofight X is high in healthy antioxidants.
Who manufactures Thermofight X?
Thermofight X is manufactured by a company called It Works, which was founded in 2001 by married couple Mark and Cindy Pentecost.
This is a multi-level marketing company with over 10,000 women distributors. This organization produces and sells products for the skin, digestive system, and weight-loss.
Products Similar To Thermofight X
What are the ingredients in Thermofight X?
There are a few primary active ingredients in this supplement, designed to lead the body into a state of fat-burning thermogenesis:
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – It contains cholinergic acid, which slows down the absorption of glucose in the body. This can lead to weight loss. In addition, the green coffee bean has a lot of caffeine. This speeds up the metabolism, leading to thermogenesis and fat burning. This finding was confirmed by research in the International Journal of Obesity.
- Chromium – This is a nutrient which is essential to the human body. There’s some evidence that it can help with weight loss, and the Journal of Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics found that it can control blood sugar levels. Chromium plays a key role in metabolising cats, carbohydrates, and proteins.
- Ginger – This leafy plant comes from Iran. It has medicinal properties including improving circulation all over the body. A study in Metabolism: Clinical and Experimental showed that the consumption of ginger enhances thermogenesis and also curbs hunger in overweight men.
How does it work?
This supplement is high in caffeine, which makes the metabolism run more rapidly. This causes your body to go into a state called thermogenesis, where it’s burning fat more quickly than usual. Being in this state leads to rapid weight loss.
An article in Clinics in Endocrinology and Metabolism, however, did explain that people with a family history of obesity have a reduced thermogenic response after they have a meal.
How do you take this product?
The recommended dosage is 1 capsule, twice a day. The time of day you should take the product is not specified.
The manufacturer suggests that you drink 8 glasses of water each day.
CAUTION: Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Are there any side effects?
There are some side effects associated with taking this product and they include rapid heart rate, diarrhea, nausea, insomnia, restlessness, and abdominal pain.
In addition, caffeine can lead you to feel jittery and nervous.
What do the product reviews say?
The reviews for this product were quite average. About half the users really did love the supplement and said they lost weight and gained energy.
The other half thought this product was ineffective and a gimmick. They mentioned uncomfortable side effects like nausea, diarrhea, and stomach upset.
What are the benefits of this product?
- It may help you lose weight fast.
- Thermofight X can reduce sugar cravings.
- The supplements may increase your energy level.
- It’s rich in immunity-building anti-oxidants.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What’s the return policy?
There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee in the United States. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, let the company know and return it within 30 days of the original purchase date.
NOTE: They will refund you all if your money minus the shipping fees.
Where can you buy this product?
You can purchase this supplement on the manufacturer’s official website, and in Amazon.
You can also buy it from one of the thousands of global distributors.
How much does it cost?
On the manufacturer’s official website, a bottle of Thermofight X is priced at $54.
NOTE: On Amazon, this product costs $58.77.
Is this product safe?
Save a few minor possible side effects, this product is perfectly safe, according to the manufacturer. There are no health conditions that preclude taking this supplement except pregnancy.
Does the product work?
The customer reviews for this supplement are perfectly divided. There were many customers who raved about this product and said they lost weight.
However, there were just as many users who found this product to be ineffective and a waste of money.
Thermofight X is a weight-loss supplement that can speed up metabolism and puts you into thermogenesis.
About half of the reviews liked this product and found that it helped them meet their weight-loss goals.
However, there were also many customers who found the product to be ineffective.
Thermofight X is associated with side effects including nausea, stomach upset, and diarrhea. If you experience these or other uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the product and see a doctor if necessary.
This product can burn fat off your body.
It can lower blood sugar levels.
There’s a high amount of caffeine, which can make you jittery and nervous.
The product can potentially cause damage to your liver.
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.