What is Meratrim?
Meratrim is a dietary supplement that combines fruit and flower-based ingredients into a natural product that should help you with weight management. It doesn’t contain any stimulants, but its formula may assist in reducing the size of your waist and hip.
The supplement can be used by healthy adults and it is suitable for both men and women. The good news for all those who do not like stimulants, such as caffeine, is that this product is entirely stimulant-free.
The manufacturer is a company called Re-Body. While we found an official website, it doesn’t offer a lot of information about the company. However, we discovered that they manufacture some other supplements, including SafSlim, Provance, and Sprinkle Protein. As for Meratrim, they make the product in the form of tablets that have a veggie cap, making them suitable for vegetarians.
Meratrim Ingredients and Why it Matters?
The manufacturer of Meratrim seems to believe that less is better and perhaps that is why they included only two ingredients in their 400mg per capsule proprietary blend:
- Sphaeranthus Indicus – The problem with this plant is that its potential benefits still haven’t been researched properly. There are some claims that it may help in the process of burning fat and balance blood sugar levels, while other studies suggest that it acts as a blood purifier
- Garcinia Mangostana – It is a tropical fruit that has admirable antioxidant properties that may be useful in the process of losing weight
- Rice bran – Although it is only a minor ingredient, it may be a source of fiber and help with reducing high cholesterol levels
- Magnesium Stearate – Used as a lubricant to ensure that the supplement doesn’t stick to the machinery
- Microcrystalline cellulose – This compound is used as an emulsifier in the process of making pills
- Vegetable cellulose – Vegan-friendly ingredient that promotes digestion
- Silica – It acts as a compound that prevents other components from sticking together
Meratrim Review – Does it Really Work?
Due to the relatively unknown ingredients included in the formula of Meratrim, it is not easy to answer this question. Since the supplement is free of stimulants, you shouldn’t expect any benefits in a couple of days, but rather long-term effects.
The manufacturer promises a lot with this product starting from the fact that you will see the first changes in your waist size in as little as two weeks. However, if you are looking for a hip size improvement, you will need to be patient and weight for at least eight weeks. The manufacturer emphasizes that they conducted testing on people with average 34 BMI and these are the results that they noticed.
However, even the company pinpoints that Meratrim can only be a part of your weight loss regime. They suggest combining it with a proper diet and working out if you want to notice optimal results. It is this supplement that might give you the boost you might need to promote your metabolism and speed up the process.
What are the Pros of Meratrim?
- Stimulant-free formula.
- Contains only fruit and flower-based ingredients.
- May help in boosting your metabolism.
- Allergen-free and vegetarian-friendly.
What are the Cons of Meratrim?
- If you have a sensitive digestive system, you might experience stomach upset.
- It takes eight weeks to reduce hip size.
- No discount if you decide to stack up.
- Won’t deliver results without reducing your calorie intake.
How Much Does Meratrim Cost?
You get 60 veggie tablets in one bottle of Meratrim and for that, you will have to pay $27.40. There is no discount if you buy several bottles at once, but a single pack should cover you for the coming month.
How Should You Take Meratrim?
Check out the label and notice that the instructions suggest taking the product two times per day. According to recommendations, you should take one pill 30 minutes before breakfast and another one 30 minutes before dinner.
Who Should Avoid Taking This Diet Pill?
Standard precautions should be taken with Meratrim, which means that pregnant women, those that are nursing, and children shouldn’t use this product. You should also make sure to consult your doctor if you are using any other medication to ensure that the supplement doesn’t interact with it.
Should You Buy Meratrim?
Some users have had a positive experience with Meratrim as they claimed that the product really worked and enabled them to lose extra pounds and maintain their weight in long-term. They do emphasize that it is important to strictly follow the instructions and take the supplements 30 minutes prior to and not right before the meal.
However, there are users that claimed that even that couldn’t help them to see any effect from using the product.
There is no supplement in the world that can work if you induce large portions of unhealthy foods and snacks during the day. So, our answer on whether you should buy the product is to think whether you are ready to make adjustments to your lifestyle (proper diet and exercising are a must) and then consider purchasing this supplement.
Meratrim Review – The Bottom Line
Promoting healthy weight loss is something that a lot of supplements promise these days. When it comes to Meratrim, it has a simple formula that may give you the boost you are looking for to lose those extra pounds. The product is focused on long-term effects, which means that you shouldn’t expect miracles from it.
It is allergen-free and vegetarian-friendly, but it might take weeks before you notice the first reduction in the waist and hip size. It is a positive thing that Meratrim only contains fruit and flower as ingredients as it probably can’t get more natural than that but take into account that the compounds included in the blend lack more research on the effectiveness, making your endeavor of trying the product a trip into the unknown.