What is Metabo379?
A metabolism booster is not a revolutionary product when it comes to the weight loss market, but there are not many supplements that try to be successful without adding any supplements.
That is, however, the case with Metabo379, which focuses on plant-based compounds to try and boost your metabolism and be helpful in the process of losing extra pounds.
If you are wondering about the manufacturer, let us tell you that BioTrust Nutrition is the company behind Metabo379. They designed more than ten different supplement formulas, including Belly Trim XP, LeptiBurn, and Joint 33X.
BioTrust is based in the United States and seems like a reputable company that does its business honestly and tries to deliver reliable products to their customers.
We feel the need to mention that Metabo379 seems to be discontinued. Although you could find the product page on the official manufacturer’s website a while ago, it was recently removed. Several online stores are also out of stock.
Metabo379 Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Here is the list of the compounds included in the formula of Metabo379:
- Garcinia Magostana – Mangosteen is also the name of this tropical fruit that has some antioxidant properties, but there is no research that would relate it to any potential weight loss benefits
- Sphaeranthus Indicus – It has been used in traditional Indian medicine for a long time, but the science still needs to perform more research on its potential benefits. For now, it seems that it can help to balance blood sugar and reduce body weight
- Black pepper extract – You might also know this ingredient as Bioperine, but it is nothing else than the commonly used spice. The reason why it was included was to help to enhance the absorption rate of other compounds and maximize their potential. The entire blend contains 400mg per serving, which means you can expect to induce 800mh of the formula per day. As you can see, the list of ingredients only includes plant-based compounds. It is worth mentioning that the product is also non-GMO and gluten-free.
Metabo379 Review – Does it Really Work?
Aside from the fact that the manufacturer is proud about the fact that their product is free of any stimulants and only relies on herbal-based ingredients, there are other claims about the product that we have to consider.
The primary claim is that the product acts as a metabolism booster and its working process revolves around that fact. Thanks to that, Metabo379 can boost fat burning and help you remove extra pounds.
After a while, the manufacture claims that you will see a significant reduce in waist and hip size. In fact, the label indicates that you will start seeing first results after two weeks, which is ambitious for a plant-based supplement.
Do not forget the fact that you the product can only be useful if you are exercising and sticking to a proper diet.
What are the Pros of Metabo379?
- No stimulants of any sort
- Includes Bioperine for improved absorption of other ingredients
- May boost your metabolism
- Can reduce your hip and waist size
What are the Cons of Metabo379?
- Might cause gastric distress if not taken with food
- Not all ingredients have beneficial weight loss effects
- Relatively unknown ingredients except for black pepper
- The product seems to be discontinued
How Much Does Metabo379 Cost?
If you manage to find a store that has Metabo379 in stock, you should be able to purchase the product at the price of $49.00. This cost is for a bottle that contains 60 capsules which will serve you for 30 days.
How Should You Take Metabo379?
The dose that the manufacturer suggests is one pill two times a day. Always make sure to drink Metabo379 with a glass of water, and it is also advisable to take the tablet with a meal to avoid gastric distress.
Who Should Avoid Taking This Diet Pill?
There is no need to keep in mind any particular precautions when it comes to taking Metabo379. That sill means that only adults without health issues should use this product as it is not optimized for children or women who are nursing or pregnant.
If you are aware of any medical condition you suffer from or you are taking any form of medications, you should consult your healthcare provider before taking Metabo379.
Should You Buy Metabo379?
You can find mixed user reviews of Metabo379 online. Some users were thrilled with the product and mentioned that they managed to lose more than five pounds in two weeks. However, others described it as a money waster with no noticeable results.
The truth is probably somewhere in between, which is why you need to decide whether you want to purchase the product yourself. The good news is that a big majority of the users hasn’t reported any side effects apart from a couple of them that mentioned gastric distress.
Metabo379 Review – The Bottom Line
Metabo379 offers a simple formula with only three ingredients that can provide a boost to your metabolism and give a head start to your weight loss.
The product doesn’t contain any form of stimulants, which means that it won’t damage your health in any way, but the problem is that some ingredients, such as Garcinia Magostana, were not properly researched to confirm their effectiveness.
However, the manufacturer claims that you will see noticeable results and changes in waist and hip size in as little as two weeks.
If you take a leap of faith and decide to try the supplement, keep in mind that you might have trouble finding it as it seems that its production was discontinued recently.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."