- Is Demograss Plus effective for weight loss? A comprehensive review of ingredients, side effects & more. See Customer reviews & results.
What is Demograss Plus?
Demograss Plus is a weight loss supplement that is claimed to be able to help you achieve your weight loss goals by helping to suppress hunger, and enhancing your metabolism so that fat is burned at a more efficient rate.
It is manufactured by a company known as Demograss, found in Mexico. The supplement is labeled for the Spanish market demographic. Demograss Plus is meant to be taken as the second product in the Demograss product line, or by persons that have a reasonable amount of weight to lose (BMI more than 25).
Demograss Plus Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Demograss Plus contains several ingredients that may help you achieve your weight loss goals through synergistic action. You can find:
- Red Tea – One of the primary ingredients found in Demograss Plus, Red Tea, also known as rooibos, contains a compound by the name of asplathin which might help to suppress the stress hormone cortisol, in turn helping reduce cravings and hunger, and also the storage of fat .Red tea might also help to prevent weight gain by balancing energy intake so that more calories are used as opposed to being stored as fat.
- Dandelion – This ingredient is claimed to help flush excess water from the body, or reduce excess water weight . Dandelion may also help to prevent fats from the diet from being absorbed, reducing the number of calories the body intakes.
- Sarsaparilla – Sarsaparilla may help to reduce cravings and appetite, helping you to prevent binge eating and failing your diet. Sarsaparilla is also said to possess diuretic properties, reducing water retention, promoting sweating and helping to maintain normal hormone levels.
- Aloe Vera leaf – Aloe Vera contains numerous antioxidants which may help to fortify immune system function, promote toxin removal and allow for optimized weight loss to occur.
- Flaxseed – Flaxseeds inclusion in Demograss Plus might help to reduce oxidative stress on the body that may promote weight gain, and might also help to maintain cholesterol values within a normal range.
- White Tea – Contains catechin compounds which may help to prevent storage of new fat . White tea may also help to strengthen the immune system due to its high antioxidant content.
- Guarana – This ingredient may help to improve energy levels, promote alertness and reduce fatigue so that you are more active throughout the day, or are able to work out for a longer period of time before feeling tired. Guarana may also help to reduce the production of new fat cells , helping facilitate longer-term weight loss.
Demograss Plus Review – Does it Really Work?
Based on the ingredient profile of Demograss Plus, it might help you lose some weight. However, much of the weight loss you might experience could in fact be water weight, as a few of the ingredients act as diuretics. The problem with diuretics is the fact that water weight is easily regained after stopping the supplement.
It also contains other ingredients that might help to temporarily increase your metabolic rate, so that you use more calories over the course of the day. This works best if you exercise while dieting.
What are the benefits of Demograss Plus?
- The supplement could help lose weight significantly
- Manufacturer claims that the supplement might help to improve functioning of several organs such as your thyroid, kidneys and pancreas
What are the drawbacks of Demograss Plus?
- The supplement contains a Spanish-language label, poorly translated into English
- The supplement may cause unwanted side effects such as diarrhea, muscle cramps, headaches or nausea to name a few
How much does Demograss Plus Cost?
A Bottle containing 30 capsules of demo grass plus retails for $26.99 on a retailer website. Different websites also retain the product at different costs.
How should you take Demograss Plus?
The manufacturer of the supplement advises that most persons take one capsule daily, before breakfast. They, however, also state that persons with a slow metabolism can take an additional capsule at night, but this is likely to affect your sleep when consumed this late.
Who Should Avoid Taking This Product?
The manufacturer advises that persons with low blood pressure should avoid the product, but based on the list of ingredients, people with sensitivities to stimulants should also avoid it, along with people that have heart conditions.
It is best to consult your physician before taking the supplement for the first time.
Should You Buy Demograss Plus?
Whether or not you buy Demograss Plus will depend on your individual tolerance to the supplement, as well as how much weight you are desirous of losing. It may result in weight loss, but a number of persons also report no effect from consumption.
Demograss Plus Review – The Bottom Line
Demograss Plus will work for some people, even though it is possible that you will experience side effects along the way. Taking a second dose at night may also prove troublesome when the time comes to sleep, as some of the ingredients promote alertness.
There are several other weight loss products like Lipo 6 Black and MetaboLife Ultra that help to provide sustainable weight loss and not primarily water weight as in the case of Demograss Plus, and which are also considered generally well accepted by most of the people that consume it.
Supplement is made of natural ingredients
Demograss Plus may help to boost your energy levels and metabolism
The product is not suitable for everyone as it contains stimulants ingredients.
Some reported side effects are Diarrhea & Heart complications.
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.