What is Zycor?
Zycor is advertised as a supplement aimed to become an integral part of your weight loss diet. It is a product that utilizes the process of thermogenesis to stimulate fat burning and weight losing.
That means that Zycor contains stimulants, which include caffeine anhydrous and green coffee extract. The list doesn’t stop there as the product contains nine different ingredients that can all help with your losing weight goals.
The manufacturer of this supplement is a company called BioQuest. They are based in the United States and they have a website that could look better and provide more info about them. They emphasize that they use the motto “Expect the best from BioQuest” which may put a smile on your face. It seems that they take their supplement seriously, though, because their portfolio also includes other products, such as Alpha Fury, BetaStax, and Ultimate Casein.
Zycor Ingredients and Why it Matters?
If we want to get to know a supplement better, we have to dive into the list of ingredients and get to know each of them. Find all the information you need below:
- Meratrim proprietary blend – Since it is a blend, it is only natural that it has more than one compound. In this case, it is two – Garcinia Mangostana and Sphaeranthus Indicus. We are talking about extracts from two Asian plant that haven’t been researched enough, but some studies relate them to potential weight loss benefits
- Citrus Aurantium fruit extract – This is nothing else than bitter orange but its benefit lies in synephrine. This compound is known to help with boosting your energy and accelerating weight loss
- Caffeine Anhydrous – You get an adequate amount of 225mg per serving. This ingredient acts as a thermogenic and can boost the metabolism of your body, while helping to provide increased energy and alertness
- Niacin – B3 vitamin can increase your energy levels and boost brain health
- Mucuna Pruriens extract – Also known as velvet bean, it can reduce stress and help you deal with depression symptoms
- L-Tyrosine – It can act as both adaptogen and nootropic, which means it has the potential to relieve stress and boost attention levels
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine – A modified version of L-Tyrosine that can reduce anxiety and improve your mood
- Green Coffee extract – Although it is not as potent as caffeine anhydrous, it can also help to boost your metabolism and stimulate weight loss
Other minor ingredients are only there to give the supplement its capsule form.
Zycor Review – Does it Really Work?
If you are to believe the manufacturer, they organized two studies that should examine the effects of the Meratrim proprietary blend and the participants noticed the results in just 14 days. During that period, they lost over four pounds and that number increased to 11 pounds after two months.
As you can see, the manufacturer promises a lot when it comes to Zycor. They claim that this supplement was primarily designed to deal with body fat, especially in those hard to shed areas. The product utilizes its combo of thermogenic ingredients to help you trim excess fat and obtain desired weight while shrinking waist circumference. The company also claims that the product can boost your energy and, on top of that, reduce anxiety and stress and put you in a better mood.
What are the Pros of Zycor?
- It boosts your metabolism.
- Can help you trim body fat.
- Might enhance your energy levels.
- May reduce anxiety and improve your mood.
What are the Cons of Zycor?
- You need to take the product at least five hours before bedtime to avoid sleep issues.
- Needs to be taken twice per day, which can be a hassle.
- Buying multiple bottles will not entitle you to a discount.
How Much Does Zycor Cost?
If you want to purchase Zycor, you can do that online at a price of $34.95 per bottle. A single bottle contains 120 caplets, which should serve you for 30 days. If you want to stack up, the bad news is that you shouldn’t expect any discount.
How Should You Take Zycor?
During the first week, the daily dosage of Zycor should be one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. It is essential to take a full glass of water along with the product to secure proper absorption. For optimal results, you should ensure to take the product about 20-30 minutes before breakfast or dinner.
Once the first seven days expire, you will get used to Zycor, which means that you can increase the dosage to four capsules per day – two in the morning and two in the evening. It is advisable to take the supplement five hours before going to sleep.
Who Should Avoid Taking This Diet Pill?
A generous amount of caffeine included means that people intolerant to it may suffer from certain side effects, which may include restlessness, nervousness, and accelerated heart rate. If you drink coffee regularly, you should stop while using this supplement. Standard rules for keeping the product away from pregnant and breastfeeding women, as well as children under the age of 18, also apply to Zycor.
Should You Buy Zycor?
If you want to make an informed decision on buying Zycor, you should know what the previous customers said. There are users that stated that this is one of the better supplements they tried as it delivered the expected results quickly and performed beyond expectations.
They commended the potent formula and the carefully chosen ingredients included. However, some consumers complained about the side effects they felt from this product and they felt like the product is not worth the trouble. In fact, some of them even mentioned that they haven’t experienced any change and that the supplement hasn’t given them anything but a headache.
Zycor Review – The Bottom Line
Zycor offers an interesting mix of ingredients that strive to help you in the losing weight process by utilizing their thermogenic properties. The compounds seem carefully chosen and well-blended as long as you can stand the generous amount of caffeine anhydrous. Otherwise, you may experience jitters or headaches. Those that are regular coffee drinkers will probably not appreciate the fact that drinking coffee is not a smart thing to do while taking Zycor.
At the end of the day, if you decided that Zycor deserves your chance, you should know that it is one of those products that may deliver quick results, but it might be a hassle to keep track of the timing when you should take the supplement every day.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."