- Read our comprehensive review of Zipfizz. See what real experts and actual users have to say about this hangover cure.
What is Zipfizz?
Zipfizz is a powdered drink mix that you add to water, making an energy-filled drink packed with nutrients. The main purpose of the drink is to provide the user with a huge burst of additional energy.
Zipfizz is a health powerhouse, being that it’s rich in vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. It’s available in 15 different flavors.
Who manufactures Zipfizz?
This product is manufactured by Zipfizz Corp, which is a producer of energy and sports drink products. This company is located in Mill Creek, Washington and was founded in 2003. Their parent organization is KUC Holding. Their products are sold online as well as in some stores and fitness centers.
What are the ingredients in Zipfizz?
There are a number of active ingredients in Zipfizz, including minerals, vitamins, and nutrients as well as other substances. Some of the primary active substances include:
- Caffeine Anhydrous – This is a powerful form of caffeine which is drained of water. It speeds up the metabolism and energizes you. Tufts Journal has stated that caffeine is capable of providing users with a lot of energy.
- Vitamin B12 – The National Institutes of Health says that this is a nutrient which is responsible for keeping the nerve and blood cells in shape, and for making the genetic material – the DNA. The body doesn’t make Vitamin B12, so we have to get it from the food we eat.
- Guarana Seed – This is a plant which is called the Paullinia cupana. It’s native to the Amazon jungle, but it currently grows all over the planet. Guarana seed is known to have medicinal and weight-loss properties. It includes the stimulants caffeine, theophylline, and theobromine, which provide the user with energy. A study published in PLOS One showed that Guarana can provide more stimulation than caffeine.
How does it work?
The ingredients in this drink provide energy – in particular the caffeine. An article in the Journal of Basic and Clinic Physiology and Pharmacology highlighted the thermogenic effects of caffeine.
In addition, this product is very rich in vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. This resolves any existing deficiencies, which enhances overall health. Anti-oxidants enhance the immune system. Research in the Journal of Clinical Pathology demonstrate that anti-oxidants enhance health by killing off damaging free radicals.
What is the dosage?
Take the tube containing the powder and add it to a full glass of water. Stir, and drink. Do not drink more than 3 tubes of the product in a day.
Are there any side effects?
The product does contain quite a bit of caffeine, which can make you jittery or nervous. If you take the product late in the day you may have trouble sleeping. Users have said that they had mild side effects including nausea, headaches, and vomiting.
What do the product reviews say?
Most of the customer reviews was very positive. People love this product, and they feel like it provides them with an abundance of extra energy. There were a couple of users who didn’t like the flavor, but most people found one they liked among the 15 options. A few users mentioned side effects like insomnia, nausea, headaches, and vomiting.
What are the benefits of this product?
- Zipfizz provides you with a lot of extra energy.
- There are 15 tasty flavors available.
- The drink is packed with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients.
- Zipfizz doesn’t contain sugar, so there’s no sugar crash.
- It strengthens the immune system.
What’s the return policy?
The manufacturer makes no mention of a guarantee or return policy, so the assumption is that there isn’t one. If you purchase this from Amazon or another third-party retailer, you’ll be covered by their return policy. Make sure you check it carefully.
Where can you buy this product?
This product is for sale on the manufacturer’s website, on Amazon and other third-party websites, as well as in some actual retail locations like fitness centers.
How much does it cost?
The prices on the manufacturer’s website are as follows:
- 20 tubes – $37.99
- 13 tubes Sampler Pack – $15.99
- 30 tubes Combo Pack – $44.99
- 30 tubes Variety Pack – $24.99
- 24 bottles, Liquid Shot – $29.99
You can buy this product on Amazon. They have 12 tubes for $23.48 for a one-time purchase. If you get a monthly subscription, you pay $22.31 each month. They also sell 20 tubes at $15.88 for a one-time purchase and $15.09 for a monthly subscription.
Is this product safe?
This product is made of organic ingredients that are quite safe. It does contain a lot of caffeine, so if that’s an issue for you then you should avoid Zipfizz.
Does this product work?
According to the vast majority of users – over 85% – this is a great product. It does what it says it will do, which is provide the user with a tremendous amount of energy.
Looking at the many customer reviews for this product, it’s clear that Zipfizz is very popular and well-liked. Customers were happy with the additional energy it gave them, which allowed them to be more active.
A few customers mentioned mild side effects like headaches and nausea, but nothing worse than that. Although this drink does contain a lot of caffeine, nobody mentioned any particular weight-loss benefits.
This drink is very high in both caffeine and Vitamin B12, which could be sensitive for some people.
Before you begin taking this product, it’s important that you make an appointment with your doctor to ensure that it’s medically suitable for you.
References1. Official Website http://www.zipfizz.com/ 2. Buy Zipfizz From Amazon 3. Diet Spot Light https://www.dietspotlight.com/zipfizz-review/ 4. Zipfizz Corp https://www.bloomberg.com/profile/company/4929064Z:US 5. http://biggestloserthegame.com/zipfizz-reviews.html 6. https://www.yicaiglobal.com/news/chinese-nutritionist-kingdomway-to-acquire-us-health-drink-maker-zipfizz
May assist with weight loss diet plans
Assists with the maintenance of energy in the body
May benefit immune health.
May feel tired and lack energy.
Caffeine in this drink may cause headaches, nausea, or insomnia