- In the book YOU: On a Diet, Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen explain why the body stores blubber and how cutting just 100 calories a day can help you lose weight.
You On A Diet: At a Glance
You on a Diet evolved as a branch of the top-selling ‘You – An Owner’s Manual’, co-written by Dr. Michael Rozien and Dr. Mehmet Oz.
These doctors have both gained notoriety through their book as well as through appearances in the media and being featured in syndicated newspaper columns.
You can find information about the You On A Diet program by visiting the Real Age website.
The site provides plenty of great information, but a lot of it necessitates enrollment to gain access. The diet highlights the significance of ‘waist’ instead of weight reduction.
To put it another way, the physicians feel that the ratio between height and waist size is a more valid indicator of general wellness than someone’s weight alone.
It has been clinically demonstrated that those who have excess weight in the midsection are at a greater danger of cardiac disease, stroke, and many different ailments.
The official site for the You On A Diet program is quite well-designed, with effective and plainly marked segments.
Certain tools can be accessed without enrolling, but most of them have this as a prerequisite which may be discouraging.
You On A Diet: Facts
It is likely wise to utilize the web-based plan as an accompaniment to the publication, You On A Diet, available from the site’s link to Amazon for $13.00.
The website offers some terrific implements though, a lot of them featuring interactivity and personalized to suit individual needs.
This diet claims the user can lose inches from their waist during the first two weeks. Customers have access to an interactive 2-week menu planner that lets them pick from a range of meals each accompanied by its nutrition information.
The median daily calorie count is 1500 and is typically centered on reduced fat, high fiber and protein eating plan, forbidding no primary food categories.
The physicians advise a minimum of 20 minutes working out per day, furnishing a thorough exercise regimen in an instructive video offered at intensities for novices, intermediates, and experts.
In addition, the site provides advice on how to boost fitness in daily routines, how to smash through the weight loss ceiling, and how to calculate the exercise required to expend calories from certain foods.
A significant component of the general program is getting incentives and support from dieting peers, with the site furnishing a big peer forum along with the opportunity to discover a diet ‘buddy’ for this reason.
Aside from buying the book, any information offered on the site is absolutely free.
- You On A Diet is a top-selling publication authored by credible physicians.
- Many familiar news shows have helped make the diet become quite popular.
- The focus of this diet is to lose fat around the abdomen.
- The website offers effective, simple to use implements for weight reduction.
- A major component of this diet is that it would like you to work this system with another to provide moral support.
- Clients can personalize daily menus to suit their tastes.
- A 20-minute, simple to follow video exercise routine is available with three different intensity levels.
- There is no charge to use the You On A Diet site, but one is required to register.
- The diet fails to offer expert individual support.
- Quite a few people have been less than enthusiastic about the diet plan, saying that it is pure common sense.
- The diet is inappropriate for those who need to shed a significant number of pounds.
Alternative Diet Plans
- Mayo Clinic Diet
- DASH Diet
- The Paleo Diet
- The Zone Diet
- Weight Watchers
- No-Fad Diet
- Fat Smash Diet
- The Lemonade Diet
Excessive media publicity might have hurt the You On A Diet system, costing it some believability. But, in general, it is a very common-sense and balanced program that urges users to lose the hazardous excess fat in their midsections.
Buying the original book would be a good investment for people needing to pare down their midsections, with the website offering practical tools for additional assistance.
But, those who have significant extra weight in their midsection should really consult with their doctor in the event they are suffering more critical medical issues that could demand attention.