- Read more about the V Shred series of fitness programs claim to help you lose weight. Get ripped with the best diet & training customized just for you.
What is V Shred?
V Shred isn’t just a product; it is a personalized total diet and workout program. Specifically designed for you. Based on your personal characteristics and goals, the company formulates a plan for you.
The program focuses largely on fitness, but also includes a nutritional component. The manufacturer promises that V Shred will help you get your dream body.
The Company Behind V Shred: Diet & Fitness
A company named V Shred, LLC, manufactures V Shred products and custom diet plans. This organization is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, and was founded 2 years ago.
They’re in the nutrition and wellness industry, producing personalized diet and nutrition plans for customers who want a better body.
Who is the V Shred Guy?
Vince Sant is an American fitness instructor, who is the co-founder and CEO of one of the fastest growing online fitness brands V Shred.
Is V Shred Any Good?
The company claims that with this program, it’s easy to get in shape and lose weight. They claim that you’ll drop pounds, get in good physical condition, and achieve your dream body.
What Does the V Shred Experience Consist of?
- Mobile Workouts – These mobile workouts are accessible on demand. Interestingly, research in the journal, PLOS ONE indicates that mobile phone use (texting, talking) can interfere with doing exercise, unless you’re using the phone to listen to music. So, if you plan to use your mobile devise as a trainer, be sure to put it on do not disturb in your settings.
- Beginner Diet Guide – This is information about the basics of eating properly.
- Advanced Diet Guide – This guide helps you make your own nutritional plan.
- The 10 Commandments of Fitness – It is, as it sounds, the information you need to perform more effective workouts.
- Workout Log – This is a 90-day exercise journal that provides you with a specific workout plan.
- HIIT Guide – A cardio plan which includes short cardio sessions. A research study published in the Journal of Sports Science and Medicine found that HIIT programs aren’t any better than conventional exercise programs. However, according to a study in PLOSconducted with overweight or obese men, high-intensity workouts are better for cardiovascular fitness than moderate-intensity workouts.
- Outro – This is a motivational pamphlet that you can read and re-read to maintain a mindset of motivation.
- Bonus Material – Bonus components include: a recipe and supplement guide in addition to some workout routines geared specifically to you.
How Does V Shred Work?
The program begins when you open the manufacturer’s official website, and you’re given a questionnaire.
The purpose of the questions is to gather the data required to plan a personalized program for you which involves exercise, nutrition, and special tips that are supposed to help you get your dream body.
What is the Dosage?
This is a total program, not an individual product. In some cases the program may include supplements, in which case you should follow the individual directions.
Are There Any Side Effects?
This is primarily a custom training workout program. The manufacturer suggests that possible side effects could include ankle injuries, shoulder dislocation and ligament tears.
What do the Customer Reviews Say?
The V Shred reviews are mixed. Upon review, there were a number of customers who were very happy with the results they got. They did lose weight and strengthen their muscles. Yet, other users complained that the product was ineffective. There were a number of complaints from users who tried unsuccessfully to get a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q: Where can you Buy V Shred Products?
A: The only place you can purchase their products, personalized workout, and nutrition program is on the manufacturer’s official website.
Q: What is V Shred University (VSU)?
A: V Shred University (VSU) is a monthly automatically billed VIP membership program. It will help you to continually improve your fitness and diet regimen. Each month, the V Shred team send you a brand new diet and training plan built for your specific body type.
Q: How Do I Login or Access My Programs?
A: Your login details are provided to you in two ways. They are:
- Order Confirmation Page
- Welcome Email
Q: How Much Does V Shred Cost?
A: If you opt for the total package, the price is a one-time payment of $57. The individual products on the manufacturer’s official websites include:
- 30 Day Challenge: $200
- Custom Diet and Training Plan: $225
- Fat Loss Extreme: $47
- Ripped in 90 Days: $47
- Clean Bulk Program: $87
- Six-Pack Shred: $19.99
- Recipe Guide: $14.95
- Big Arms Program: $19.99
- The Booty Builder: $34.95
Q: What is the Return Policy?
A: There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee on the products and programs purchased on the website. If you’re dissatisfied with your purchase, contact the company within 30 days of the original purchase date the request your money back.
Q: What Complaints Have People Had About V Shred?
A: A number of customers have found the program instructions to be unclear and confusing to follow. Customers had trouble getting their money back, and some found fraudulent charges on their credit cards.
Q: Does V Shred Diet Work?
A: This product has worked for a number of people, who have been able to drop weight, build muscle, and get in shape with this program. However, there have also been reviews from customers who found the product to be ineffective for them.
Q: Is V Shred com Legit?
A: According to the reviews posted on Report Scam, some users think V Shred is a Scam. They hire people to write positive reviews and stealing money in the name of a personalized training program and diet plan! Nevertheless, the best weight loss results are achieved with a diet and workout combined, but it is a slow process.
Q: How To Get a Refund from V Shred?
A: To request a refund or exchange, contact Customer Service at [email protected] during regular business hours, Customers ineligible for a refund may be granted a partial refund at the company’s sole and absolute discretion.
V Shred is a total fitness system that includes nutritional and fitness information. The company collects your information and gives you a personalized plan in the hopes that you will get your dream body. According to V Shred reviews, there were quite a number of customers who were happy with the results they got using this system. They lost weight and got into better physical condition.
There were also a number of complaints about the system. Some users claimed that the V Shred program was ineffective. Most complaints centered around not being able to get in touch with customer service or get a refund.
As this is a fitness program and individual results or physiological needs will vary, you should definitely make an appointment with your physician and get medical approval before you embark on it.
References Official Website https://vshred.com/
 V Shred Better Business Bureau https://www.bbb.org/us/nv/las-vegas/profile/exercise-programs/v-shred-llc-1086-90054726/complaints
It may get easy to get in shape and lose weight.
May cause hip or ankle injuries.
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.
Sarah is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. She draws from evidence-based Western medicine and Eastern traditions to support people on their healing journey.