- Read more about the V Shred series of fitness programs claim to help you lose weight. Get ripped with the best diet & training customized just for you.
What is V Shred?
V Shred isn’t one product, it’s a personalized total diet and workout program. Based on your personal characteristic and goals, the company formulates a plan for you.
The program focuses largely on fitness, but also includes a nutritional component. The manufacturer promises that V Shred will help you get your dream body.
The Company Behind V Shred
V Shred is manufactured by a company called V Shred, LLC. This organization is located in Las Vegas, Nevada, and was founded 2 years ago.
They’re in the nutrition and wellness industry, producing personalized diet and nutrition plans for customers who want a better body.
What Does V Shred Contain?
- Mobile Workouts – This is the mobile version of all of the workouts/exercise routines. Interestingly, research in PLOS ONE indicates that mobile phone use can interfere with doing exercise, unless you’re using the phone to listen to music.
- Beginner Diet Guide – This is basic information about eating properly.
- Advanced Diet Guide – This guide helps you make your own nutritional plan.
- The 10 Commandments of Fitness – This gives you additional information which helps you carry out more effective workouts.
- Workout Log – This is a 90-day exercise journal which gives you’re your specific workout plan.
- HIIT Guide – A cardio plan which includes short cardio sessions. A research study published in the Journal of Sports Science and Medicine found that HIIT programs aren’t any better than conventional exercise programs. These high-intensity workouts are better for cardiovascular fitness than moderate-intensity workouts, according to a study in PLOS.
- Outro – This is a motivational pamphlet.
There will also be some bonus components included, which may include a recipe guide and a guide about supplements, and some workout routines geared specifically to you.
How does it work?
The program begins when you open the manufacturer’s official website, and you’re given a questionnaire.
The purpose of the questions is to gather the data required to plan a personalized program for you which involves exercise, nutrition, and special tips that are supposed to help you get your dream body.
What is the dosage?
This is a total program, not an individual product. In some cases the program may include supplements, in which case you should follow the individual directions.
Are there any side effects?
This is primarily a program which is focused on working out. The manufacturer suggests that possible side effects could include ankle injuries, shoulder dislocation, ACL tears and meniscus tears.
What do the customer reviews say?
The customer reviews for this product were very mixed. There were a number of customers who were very happy with the results they got. They did lose weight and strengthen their muscles. Other users complained that the product was ineffective. There were a number of complaints from users who tried unsuccessfully to get a refund.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Where can you buy this product?
The only place you can purchase this personalized workout and nutrition program is on the manufacturer’s official website.
How much does it cost?
If you opt for the total package, the price is a one-time payment of $57. The individual products on the manufacturer’s official websites include:
- 30 Day Challenge: $200
- Custom Diet and Training Plan: $225
- Fat Loss Extreme: $47
- Ripped in 90 Days: $47
- Clean Bulk Program: $87
- Six-Pack Shred: $19.99
- Recipe Guide: $14.95
- Big Arms Program: $19.99
- The Booty Builder: $34.95
What’s the return policy?
There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee on the products and programs purchased on the website. If you’re dissatisfied with your program, contact the company within 30 days of the original purchase date the request your money back.
What complaints have people had about V Shred?
A number of customers have found the program instructions to be unclear and confusing to follow. Users who requested their money back had difficulty getting in touch with customer service to accomplish this.
What are the manufacturer’s claims?
The company claims that with this program, it’s easy to get in shape and lose weight. They claim that you’ll drop pounds, get in good physical condition, and achieve your dream body.
Does it work?
This product has worked for a number of people, who have been able to drop weight, build muscle, and get in shape with this program. However, there have also been reviews from customers who found the product to be ineffective for them. Customers had trouble getting their money back, and some found fraudulent charges on their credit cards.
This is a total fitness system, rather than an individual product. The company collects your information and gives you a personalized plan for getting your dream body. There were quite a number of customers who were happy with the results they got using this system. They lost weight and got into better physical condition.
There were also a number of complaints about the system. Some users claimed that the program was ineffective. Most complaints centered around not being able to get into touch with customer service or get a refund.
As this is a fitness program, you should definitely make an appointment with your physician and get medical approval before you embark on it.
References Official Website https://vshred.com/
 V Shred Better Business Bureau https://www.bbb.org/us/nv/las-vegas/profile/exercise-programs/v-shred-llc-1086-90054726/complaints
It may get easy to get in shape and lose weight.
May cause hip or ankle injuries.