- Is Kimera Thermo safe and effective? Find out on our review of ingredients, pros, cons, how it works, side effects & more.
What is Kimera Thermo?
Kimera Thermo is a dietary supplement specifically made with winning athletes/bodybuilders in mind. The unique blend of all-natural, plant-derived ingredients is formulated to help those who already workout push their limits and take their workout to the next level to maximize their performance.
The manufacturer of this product, Iridium Labs, says it turns “winners into legends,” and it may be able to help you get the “cut” physique and peak performance you’ve always wanted.
Kimera Thermo Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Each capsule of Kimera Thermo contains:
- Caffeine: Caffeine naturally increases blood flow, aids respiration, combats fatigue, sharpens mental focus, and alleviates post-workout soreness. Its thermogenic properties help your body burn stored fat into energyy.
- Bitter Orange Oil: This botanical extract is believed to naturally boost metabolism and work as an appetite suppressant.
- Green Tea Extract: Green tea contains catechins, which affects the way your body burns and stores fat.
- Gingerol: Derived from ginger extract, this powerful antioxidant helps prevent free radical damage and can soothe muscle pain.
- Epimedium: This Chinese herb as long been used to treat erectile dysfunction and can help boost self-confidence.
In addition to these primary active ingredients, Kimera Thermo also contains lesser quantities of herbs and other natural ingredients that contribute to its effectiveness, as well as a variety of vitamins and minerals to promote overall health and wellbeing.
Kimera Thermo – Does it Really Work?
Kimera Thermo acts as a thermogenic to naturally increase your body temperature, which, in turn, will boost your metabolism and cardiovascular activity, giving you more energy and focus and decreasing your recovery time after workouts.
Numerous studies have proven its effectiveness in individuals who already work out, and it has received thousands of positive customer reviews, including many from well-known fitness websites and bloggers.
It has also been used and endorsed by professional athletes, including world class bodybuilders, and celebrities.
What are the Pros of Kimera Thermo?
Pros of this product include:
- Fat-burning organic ingredients may help you get rid of stubborn fat deposits, giving you a more “cut,” chiseled appearance.
- The vitamins and minerals in Kimera Thermo are good for your body and can help support your general health.
What are the Cons of Kimera Thermo?
The following are possible cons of this product:
- Taking more than 2 capsules daily could expose you to the risk of other health problems.
- Because of its thermogenic properties, Kimera Thermo may increase your risk of experiencing dehydration.
Q: How much does Kimera Thermo Cost?
A: Kimera Thermo is sold exclusively through its manufacturer’s website, which operates out of Brazil and marks its prices in Brazilian real. The product can be ordered in three different bundles, ranging in price from approximately $6.50 to $13.50 USD. Each purchase includes a bonus package of the product and comes with a three-month money-back guarantee.
Q: How should you take Kimera Thermo?
A: The manufacturer recommends taking up to 2 capsules per day.
Q: Who should Avoid taking Kimera Thermo?
A: This product is not intended for use by individuals under the age of 18 and should NOT be taken while pregnant. Before taking this dietary supplement, please discuss it with your doctor to make sure it is safe for you to take, especially if you have any medical condition(s), have allergies, and/or taking any medication(s).
Should you Buy Kimera Thermo?
If you are over the age of 18, are not pregnant, and are looking for a fitness supplement that can enhance the effects of your already healthy, hard-working lifestyle, Kimera Thermo may be the product for you.
Kimera Thermo Review – The Bottom Line
This product contains all-natural ingredients that, when used properly and according to stated precautions, do not cause any side effects. It has been researched and proven effective and has received rave reviews from websites, bloggers, customers, and professional bodybuilders.
That being said, it may be a bit difficult to acquire this product from Brazil. So, you will probably want to compare this supplement to similar products like EpiBURN Pro and Leanfire XT that are more readily available and determine if the benefits it promises are worth the complication of ordering it.
2. A Review of the Human Clinical Studies Involving Citrus aurantium (Bitter Orange) Extract and its Primary Protoalkaloid p-Synephrinehttps://www.medsci.org/v09p0527.htm
3. Erectogenic and Neurotrophic Effects of Icariin, a Purified Extract of Horny Goat Weed (Epimedium spp.) | https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(15)32983-0/fulltext
Kimera Thermo contains only natural ingredients that will not cause unwanted side effects.
By boosting your metabolism and energy, this product might help you push your limits to workout harder and longer.
Kimera Thermo is manufactured in Brazil, and it may be hard to have it shipped to other countries
This product is not safe for use by people who are younger than 18 or who are pregnant.
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.