- Can It Works Greens bring noticeable results in a few weeks? Our detailed review gives you all the Facts & Truth about It Works Greens.
What is It Works Greens?
Greens is an organic weight-loss and detox product. It’s a powder that mixes into a powerful anti-oxidant drink in either chocolate or berry flavors.
This product suppresses the appetite and takes away sugar cravings. It can also cleanse and alkalize the body. This drink provides you with additional energy.
Who manufactures It Works Greens?
Greens is manufactured by It Works. They’re a multi-level marketing company that sells health and wellness products for the skin, digestive system, and for losing weight.
The organization was founded in 2001 by a couple Mark and Cindy Pentecost. This successful company has developed a team of over 10,000 distributors.
What are the ingredients in It Works Greens?
This product contains a number of active substances which are filled with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. some of the primary active ingredients include:
- Chlorella – This is a type of fresh water algae. It’s considered to have a number of medicinal properties. A review in Current Pharmaceutical Design said that it can relieve stress on the circulatory system.
- Blue-Green Algae – It’s also referred to as spirulina. Blue-green algae is a known superfood which, according to Archives in Toxicology, is packed with immunity-building anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory agents. It also has weight loss properties, as it curbs your appetite.
- Cocoa – It’s rich in polyphenols, which are naturally occurring antioxidants, according to Plant Biotechnology Journal. Cocoa has many medical benefits including less inflammation, improved blood flow, lower blood pressure, cholesterol, and blood sugar levels.
Products Similar To It Works Greens
|Truly Natural Nutrition Slim XS Review||read|
How does it work?
This product is packed full of healthy anti-oxidants. These strengthen the immune system and attack damaging free radicals in your system.
An article in the Journal of Clinical Pathology stated that anti-oxidants, “prevent free radical-induced tissue damage by preventing the formation of radicals, scavenging them, or by promoting their decomposition.” There are ingredients in this product with anti-inflammatory properties as well.
The drink is full of healthy vitamins, minerals, and nutrients. These resolve any existing deficiencies in your system, strengthening immunity.
In terms of weight loss, there are substances included that promote satiety. You feel full, so you’re much less likely to overeat.
This product also has some probiotic properties, as it contains ingredients that balance out your gut bacteria. Research published in ISRN Nutrition found that probiotics do balance out the digestive system.
How do you take it?
The recommended dosage is 2 servings per day. The recommended dosage is 2 levels scoops of the product. Mix with water and drink. Do not take more than the suggested dosage under any circumstances.
Are there any side effects?
There are some side effects associated with taking this product, including nausea, upset stomach, and irregular bowel movements.
What do the product reviews say?
There were many positive reviews for this product. Users said they lost weight and gained energy using Greens. Others mentioned having less colds than in previous years after beginning this regimen.
There were also some negative reviews about this product. Users reported that they didn’t like the taste. Others said that it was ineffective. Some customers who purchased through Amazon reported that they received expired products.
What are the benefits of this product?
- The supplement has weight-loss benefits.
- Itis said to take away your carbohydrate/sugar cravings.
- Greens give you additional energy.
- It can alkalize the body.
- Greens can detox your system.
- It comes in Berry and chocolate flavors.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the return policy?
The refund policy for the United States is a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the product, let the company know and return it within 30 days of your original purchase date. They will refund all of your money minus the shipping fees.
Where can you buy this product?
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website, and you can also get it on Amazon. Finally, you can buy this product from one of the many distributors around the world.
How much does it cost?
The prices on the manufacturer’s official website are as follows. The first price is for loyal customers (members) and the second is the regular retail price.
- Greens on the Go Berry – $39/$65
- Greens on the Go Chocolate – $39/$65
- Single serving packets, berry or chocolate, 30 – $39/$65
- Single serving packets, berry or chocolate, 60 – $65/$109
- Single serving packets, berry or chocolate, 90 – $90/$150
Is this product safe?
This product is largely composed of fruits and vegetables, and it’s perfectly safe. You may have some nausea or digestive upset as side effects, but nothing more serious than that.
Does this product work?
The reviews for this product were fairly good, for the most part. Many users found the product to be effective, citing weight loss and energy benefits. There were also customers who found the product ineffective, although much less than the positive reports.
This is a fairly popular product with many good user reviews. Customers reported that they experienced a lot of additional energy using it, had less appetite, and lost weight. Some mentioned getting sick less often than in the past.
About a quarter of the reviews were negative reports. Many of these found the product to be ineffective and a waste of money. A common complaint was that the drink tasted horrible.
There is a chance that you may have side effects with this product, including nausea and digestive upset. If you experience uncomfortable symptoms, stop taking the drink immediately.
Before you begin taking this product, make an appointment with your family physician and make sure that it’s medically suitable for you.
References1. Offical Website https://www.itworks.com/ 2. Chlorella | WebMD https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-907/chlorella 3. Cocoa Powder | Healthline https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/cocoa-powder-nutrition-benefits#section1
This product can help suppress your appetite
The supplement is rich in anti-oxidants
Some ingredients may contains allergies to user
User can notice nausea, upset stomach and irregular bowel movements
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.