- Can Royal 21 Queen bring noticeable results in a few weeks? Our detailed review gives you all the Facts & Truth about Royal 21 Queen.
What is Royal 21 Queen?
Royal 21 Queen is marketed as an organic nutritional supplement that was designed specifically for women. The company recently upgraded the supplement and rebranded it as Goddess.
It’s supposed to minimize the obstacles that prevent women from losing weight. The product can curb your hunger, so you don’t snack. In addition, it balances out your hormone levels and gives you additional energy.
Who manufactures Royal 21 Queen?
This product is manufactured by a company called 1st phorm, which was founded in 2009 by entrepreneur Andy Frisella. This is a hugely successful organization that sells nutritional supplements for health and wellness. They profit more than $75 million dollars each year.
Products Similar To Royal 21 Queen
What are the ingredients in Royal 21 Queen?
There are a number of active substances in this supplement, which are meant for weight loss and enhanced brain health. The primary active ingredients include:
- Green Coffee Extract – It’s high in caffeine, which speeds up the metabolism and leads to thermogenesis. In this state, you burn fat rapidly and lose weight. It’s also high in cholinergic acid, which is another useful weight loss substance. It functions by slowing down the body’s absorption of glucose. A study in Gastroenterology Research and Practice concluded that ingesting green coffee beans can cause weight loss.
- Huperzine – According to the Mayo Clinic, this substance improves the levels of key brain neurotransmitters. This includes acetylcholine, which plays an important role in learning and memory. It’s considered to be helpful in the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease. It’s not a weight-loss ingredient.
- Ashwagandha – This plant is in the nightshade family. It has the ability to lower stress levels, which makes it easier for the body to engage in weight loss. Examine.com states that ashwagandha can enhance glucose metabolism. This plant is also high in immunity-building anti-oxidants.
How does it work?
This product is made up of stimulants like caffeine and Theacrine. These substances can speed up the metabolism, leading to the fat-burning state of thermogenesis. This leads to fat and weight loss. A study published in the International Journal of Obesity showed that there was a link between fat loss and thermogenesis.
Although it’s not the main purpose, this product contains ingredients that support brain health. It does this by increasing the levels of key brain neurotransmitters in the brain. In particular, it increases levels of acetylcholine. This is a key neurotransmitter that plays an important role in learning and memory.
A review in Acta Pharmacologica Sinica looked at the role of Huperzine in effectively treating Alzheimer’s disease.
What is the dosage?
In order to assess your dosage, the company suggests that you begin with a tolerance test.
- Take one capsule first thing in the morning with a full glass of water (16 ounces), half an hour before you eat a meal.
- Then wait 5 hours to see how you feel.
- If appropriate, take another capsule with a full glass of water (16 ounces) 30 minutes before you eat. This is the tolerant assessment phase.
Based on your result, if you’re tolerant to the medication, take 2 capsules twice a day 30 minutes before food. Take them with a full glass of water, 5 hours apart. If you’re tolerant of that dosage, proceed with this as your daily dose.
Are there any side effects?
There are a few side effects that may occur as a result of taking this supplement. They include:
These occur due to the presence of sibutramine included in the product.
This supplement is also high in caffeine, which can make you feel jittery and nervous. If you take it in the evening, you may have trouble sleeping.
What do the product reviews say?
The manufacturer’s official website is full of raving testimonials about how effective this product is, and how much weight women lost while taking it. However, as they’re on the official website it’s hard to know if they are trustworthy.
There aren’t many other reviews of this product on the Internet. The ones that do exist suggest that the ingredients are powerful and sometimes lead to side effects.
What are the benefits of this product?
- The product is designed specifically for women’s needs.
- The supplement balances out your hormone levels.
- It can suppress your appetite, so you don’t overeat.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the return policy?
This manufacturer has a 30-day 110% money-back guarantee. If you’re dissatisfied with the supplement for any reason at all, contact the company within 30 days of your original purchase date and send back the product. They’ll refund 110% of your money, minus the return shipping and handling costs.
Where can you buy this product?
You can buy this product on the manufacturer’s official website, under the name Goddess. It’s also for sale in actual retail locations of Supplement Superstores.
How much does it cost?
This product is priced at $69.99 on the official website, and it’s priced the same way in their retail locations. There’s an option for a monthly subscription online, but the price is the same.
Is there a free trial?
The manufacturer is not offering a free trial of this product. If you want to try it, you can purchase it on the official website under the name Goddess, and in many retail stores offline which are called Supplement Superstores.
Is this product safe?
In fact, this product is not considered to be safe. This is because it contains the ingredient sibutramine. This substance was banned in the US because it has undesirable side effects. Unfortunately the upgraded product, Goddess, also contains sibutramine.
Does this product work?
There are very few reviews of Royal 21 Queen online, outside of the manufacturer’s website. The ones that do exist find this product to be powerful but leading to unpleasant side effects. The reviews on the official website are glowing, but it’s hard to know if they are genuine.
Royal 21 Queen is a weight-loss supplement designed specifically for women. Customers on the manufacturer’s website were very happy about this product, raving about how much energy it gave them and how much weight they lost.
There were no similar testimonials online. Users mentioned that there were side effects associated with this product. Unfortunately, the manufacturer has chosen to include a substance that’s banned in the US as being too dangerous.
The big disadvantage of this product is that it contains a substance called sibutramine, which has been banned in the US market. It may lead to side effects such as diarrhea, insomnia, headaches, sweating, and vomiting.
If you experience uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary. You must get approval from your family doctor before taking this product.
Royal 21 Queen can help you lose weight.
It provides you with a lot of extra energy.
Users have reported side-effects like diarrhea and bladder infections.
Choline and Caffeine can cause sweating and nervousness.