Needless to say, everybody is concerned about their body — whether it’s too fat or too thin — a person’s body frame is almost always the first thing that gets noticed.
Unfortunately, weight management is not as easy to accomplish, even when everybody knows that it all boils down to accounting for the total calories you gain and lose on a daily basis. There are fad diets and there are dieting methods out there that eventually turn out to be bad for your health.
What is Lipozene?
Lipozene is a weight loss supplement. Its makers claim that it can make you shed off unwanted fats and excess pounds without ever making any drastic changes to your dieting and lifestyle.
Lipozene Claims and Features – What You need to Know?
Lipozene is manufactured and marketed by the Obesity Research Institute LLC. This product, with key ingredient, glucomannan derived from the konjac root with East Asian origins, is delivers weight loss through several means.
More specifically, this product has been formulated to deliver for you the following benefits:
- This product helps regulate the number of calories you take in and that become stored in your body.
- It makes you feel full much sooner so you eat much less and feel hungry less frequently.
- It improves fat burn, metabolism and digestion, key processes involved in weight loss.
- This product helps you better manage your weight now and in the future.
- Regular product intake improves your general health in the long-run, particularly in regulating your blood cholesterol and blood sugar levels.
Lipozene Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Amorphophalus konjac (Konjak or Konjaku) Root: It contains a high dietary fiber known as glucomannan. Commonly used in Asia for making noodles, starch and jellies, glucomannan is used in this supplement as the key ingredient that helps you feel full and satiated sooner, while also improving your digestion and bowels.
Lipozene Review — How does it Work?
Glucomannan is a water-soluble fiber that massively expand food in your stomach. As a result, it makes you feel fuller sooner and takes you longer to feel hungry. As a result, eat less, get less cravings, and introduce less calories into your body.
Another way by which it works is by expanding in your stomach and large intestines, glucomannan also stimulates your bowels so that you excrete excess calories as waste. By combining these two primary mechanisms on a regular basis, your body burns more fat because of the calorie deficit created by regular intake of Lipozene.
What are the Pros of Lipozene?
- Product intake does not require you to undertake any special diet.
- Weight loss with this supplement does not require strict adherence to any workout.
- This product is not formulated with stimulants, and is gluten-free.
- This supplement causes weight loss where 78% of slimming is due to lost fat, not water.
What are the Cons of Lipozene?
- User reviews show that people respond to this product differently.
- This product promotes a weight loss strategy that does not involve balanced diet and exercising which could become unhealthy and unsustainable over the longer term.
How much does Lipozene Cost?
Lipozene is priced at $29.95 on the manufacturer’s website. By purchasing 1 bottle, you get a free gift plus free shipping.
Lipozene – Is it Safe?
Research results, product claims, and user and expert opinions are mixed. In general, it appears that because Lipozene only contains 1 active ingredient, glucomannan, which is derived from a natural source, there is little side effect to worry about when using Lipozene. Unlike other weight loss products that can put your life and limb on the line, Lipozene is relatively safer.
What Lipozene Users Saying?
Lipozene users have highly varied opinions about this product. Some users claim that they experienced a miracle weight loss using this supplement. Others, however, claim that it did not help them improve their weight in any way.
Lipozene Review – The Bottom Line
Lipozene may deserve your consideration depending on your weight loss goals. You should carefully consider the weight loss track that you will be following most especially because it can significantly impact your overall health. Before your figure, put your health at the center of your weight loss plan.
Weight loss supplements like Lipozene may support your weight loss journey but, the keyword there remains to be “support”. That means you do have to make lifestyle adjustments to attain the fitness level and body you’re aiming for.