What is LexaPure LumaSlim?
LexaPure LumaSlim is a weight loss supplement that supports weight loss by releasing Hormone Sensitive Lipase (HSL). The manufacturer claims their findings show that HSL release promotes weight loss and that all its ingredients have been lab processed and combined to help the release of fatty acids that have been trapped in the body.
This dietary supplement is made by a company known as Lexapure LLC which is situated in Colorado. The manufacturer also makes supplements that support the digestive system and other health issues.
For this reason, this manufacturer may be established and experienced in manufacturing health products, which is exactly what consumers expect when looking for good quality health supplements.
LexaPure LumaSlim Ingredients and Why it Matters?
This formula contains ingredients that are natural and include the following:
- ArticRootTM – Also commonly known as Rhodiola Rosea, this root extract is said to have stress reduction properties that indirectly support weight management through limiting emotional eating.
- LilyRootTM – Said to work together with the other ingredients to help trigger the release of stored fats to be burned as fuel. May also help to stabilize mood swings and reduce stress.
- Bioperine Fruit Extract – Associated with having an impact on the natural process of thermogenesis, it also helps ingredients absorb fully.
- Alpha Lipoic Acid – Occurs naturally in the body but in small amounts. In this supplement the ingredient offers antioxidant properties, plus it is linked to other benefits such as weight loss, slowing skin aging and helping to manage diabetes.
LexaPure LumaSlim Review – Does it Really Work?
The product is likely to work to some extent, but the producer highly recommends it to be used in conjunction with diet, exercise and a generally healthy lifestyle.
Ideally, the primary function of this weight loss supplement is to release HSL (hormone-sensitive lipase). That may help the user become more physically active, promote the burning of fats, especially around the waistline, and block active calories from being stored.
What are the Pros of LexaPure LumaSlim?
- The activation of HSLs in the body may help in burning more fat.
- It doesn’t introduce synthetic elements in the body as it uses natural ingredients.
- The product addresses several issues that contribute to weight gain such as hormonal imbalance and stress.
- All key ingredients are disclosed and explained in some detail.
What are the Cons of LexaPure LumaSlim?
- The way it works is somewhat complex compared to other weight loss supplements.
- It may only work if used in conjunction with other weight loss efforts.
- It may not be suitable for anyone with pre-existing health conditions.
- It claims to have numerous benefits despite only containing 4 active ingredients.
How much does LexaPure LumaSlim Cost?
The supplement comes in a bottle consisting of 60 capsules -which is a full month’s supply – and costs $59.95 if purchased directly from the manufacturer.
How should you take LexaPure LumaSlim?
The manufacturer suggests on the label that this supplement should be taken at a dose of two capsules a day.
Who should Avoid taking this Diet Pill?
The manufacturer may not have restricted anyone from using this product, but if you are pregnant, a new mother, or on medication you should get approval from your doctor before taking this supplement.
Should You Buy LexaPure LumaSlim?
This may be a good supplement for those people who, despite eating right and working out, may feel they need some extra help to lose weight. Because it is said to have so many benefits, it may be suitable for people who experience stress and low energy levels, both of which can present obstacles to successful weight loss.
LexaPure LumaSlim Review – The Bottom Line
This product seems to address weight loss uniquely by activating HSL which the manufacturer claims is essential for the fat-burning process. By also addressing stress, hormonal imbalance and the appetite, the user may stand a better chance at losing weight, especially if they follow a diet and exercise plan.
It is appreciated that the manufacturer provides an informative and consumer-friendly website although the tone is somewhat exaggerated, something which can put some consumers off.
However, the site does include study references which appear to back up their claims and they disclose all ingredients with their amounts. This makes it easier for consumers to compare the product with other brands on the market, something which is always recommended when purchasing a weight loss supplement.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."