What is Lean-EFX Refined?
Lean-EFX Refined is a stimulant-based dietary supplement that claims to be a next generation weight loss and mood-enhancing formula. It claims to promote weight loss by burning excess fats and increasing energy levels, which allows you to be more physically active and get the most out of your workout sessions.
It also elevates mood, making you more motivated to reach your fitness goals. Regular use of this product promises to give your that lean, athletic physique that you’ve always wanted.
Lean-EFX Refined is a product of Formutech Nutrition, a supplements company based in Gwinnett County, Georgia, USA.
Lean-EFX Refined Ingredients and Why They Matter?
What makes Lean-EFX Refined effective is its blend of three proprietary ingredients which include:
A. Next Gen EFX
- Caffeine (listed as 1,3,7-Trimethylxanthine) – It is a wonder drug that has been used since the ancient times due to its potent stimulant effects, especially on the central nervous system (CNS).
- Cassia Nomame – Member of the pea family of plants, this legume may help promote weight loss by blocking fat absorption in the gastrointesinal tract.
- Green Tea – Contributes to weight loss through its caffeine content; it acts as CNS stimulant and fat burner.
- Bearberry – Supports weight loss safely and naturally by maintaining the health of the stomach and intestines.
- Niacin – Also called vitamin B3, it provides energy that allows the body to more efficiently burn excess fats; its other benefits include lower levels of bad cholesterol in the blood.
B. Thermo EFX
- 2-Aminoisoheptane HCl – It is a relatively new compound in weight loss and sports nutrition used mainly for its stimulant effects.
- Thiamine Disulfide – Otherwise known as vitamin B1, it is said to induce anorexia and therefore weight loss.
- Phyllanthus Emblica – It is an effective weight loss aid due to its high fiber content; it helps flush out toxins from the body, as well reduce cravings.
- Bitter Orange – It is a stimulant whose peel and fruits are added in supplements that promote weight loss and general health; when combined with other stimulants, it is said to reduce the risk for heart attack and stroke.
C. NeuroTherapy EFX
- 5-Hydroxytryptophan – Functions as appetite suppressant in low doses, in addition to being a helpful sleep aid.
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine – When combined with green tea and caffeine, it can promote fat loss and induce weight loss in obese people.
- Panax Ginseng – Speeds up metabolism and ensures that no excess calories gets converted into fat.
Lean-EFX Refined Review – Does It Really Work?
Lean-EFX Refined is a stimulant-based formula uses advanced science to come up with product that is not only effective, but works significantly more effective than most weight loss products. The supplement is said to work on its own, although manufacturer suggests that better results can be achieved if is combined with clean diet and exercise.
What are the Pros of Lean-EFX Refined?
- It claims to promote weight loss safely and naturally.
- It may improve digestion and inhibit excess calorie absorption.
- It may burn excess fats especially on stubborn areas.
- It could promote positive mood, enhance focus, and raise energy levels.
What are the Cons of Lean-EFX Refined?
- It contains too many key ingredients, thus increased risk for undesirable interactions.
- It seems that the product won’t work well unless combined with diet and exercise.
- It produces results that may vary depending on one’s level of physical activity.
- It may take quite a while before noticeable results are seen or felt.
How much does Lean-EFX Refined Cost?
Lean-EFX Refined is sold in bottles of 45 capsules for $59.95. The product comes with free download of Lean-EFX™ 14-Day Weight Loss Guide.
How should you take Lean-EFX Refined?
For best results, take one capsule of Lean-EFX Refined in the morning after breakfast. Use the product for 45 consecutive days before going on a 30-day break.
Who should Avoid taking this Diet Pill?
Lean-EFX Refined consists of all-natural ingredients and free of any chemicals that may cause unwanted side effects. However, as with any other supplements, it is better to consult your health professional and/or fitness expert first prior to using any weight loss aids.
Should You Buy Lean-EFX Refined?
Searching the internet for testimonials on Lean-EFX Refined will yield mostly positive reviews, saying how the product has helped many customers in their fitness goals. Such claims will seem plausible, given how the supplement targets the key aspects of weight loss. However, there are also unfavourable reviews which claim that the product made very little difference or did not work at all.
Lean-EFX Refined Review – The Bottom Line
To sum it up, if you are looking for supplements to help meet your weight loss goals, Lean-EFX Refined may be worthy to include in your list. It seems to work quite well based on its three formula, and given the mostly positive customer reviews that affirm the product’s effectiveness.
However, when it comes to price, Lean-EFX Refined is a bit more costly compared to most weight loss supplements in the market. Therefore, interested customers are advised to consider such factor. If you think that you think that more affordable supplements can do the job just as well, then we suggest that you look for more affordable substitutes. Take a look on list of other options below.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."