What is MesoFX?
MesoFX is a high-quality ecdysterone supplement that claims to significantly increase testosterone production while controlling estrogen levels. Unlike most performance-enhancing supplements that shut down the body’s natural ability to produce anabolic hormones, this product works directly with the endocrine system.
Aside from being safer, the results it produce are at par or better than most steroid supplements in the market.
MesoFX is distributed by Primal Muscle a supplements company based in San Diego, California. The company has been operating for decades with thousands of satisfied customers. Aside from MesoFX, their other popular products include Alpha-Forge, Tridenosen-H, and TriaTherm to name a few.
MesoFX Ingredients and Why They Matter
For years, Russian scientists have this goal to come up with a muscle-building compound that is much safer but as effective as steroids. After years of studies, this next-generation muscle-builder is now widely used by professional bodybuilders and weightlifters not just in Russia but also in other parts of the world.
One Russian scientist, Dr. Vladimir Syrov, was credited as the man who did research on most of the ingredients of MesoFX. These include
- Ajuga Turkestanica Extract – According to National Institute of Health it stimulates an increase in muscle mass by activating carbohydrate metabolism and inducing protein synthesis; it also has some protective effects on aged skeletal muscle.
- Rhaponticum Carthamoides Standardized Extract – An adaptogen, or chemical compound that helps the body cope with stress and increase its stamina and endurance; it is suitable for athletes, immunocompromised individuals, and people who work for long hours.
- Tongkat Ali – Increases testosterone levels which, in turn, improve sexual function and promote muscle growth.
- Quebracho Blanco – Commonly used to manage respiratory conditions like asthma due to its ability to loosen congestion and stimulate respiration; it is also helpful in treating pain, spasms, and fluid retention.
- 5-Methoxy-Isoflavone and 7-Isopropoxyisoflavone – Binds to estrogen receptors and blocks estrogen activity; its other potential benefits include antioxidant effects, promoting heart health, and reducing the risk for osteoporosis and cancer.
- 6,7 Dihydroxybergamottin – As per study from Clinical Pharmacol Therapeutics it is derived principally from grapefruit juice, this compound amplifies the effects of the other ingredients in the formula.
MesoFX Review – Does It Really Work?
The term ecdysterone pertains to a type of chemical compound proven to promote muscle gains and improve physical performance. It is structurally similar to testosterone and therefore has the ability to mimic the abilities of the male hormone.
When ingested, the compound binds to estrogen receptors in the skeletal muscles, causing them to hypertrophy or grow bigger. According to the manufacturer, there is a study that compared the effects of ecdysterone to protein supplements, and the results tipped in favor of the former.
What are the Pros of MesoFX?
- It may boost testosterone levels safely and naturally.
- It may promote rapid fat loss and significant muscle building and strengthening effects.
- It may increase energy levels, enhance stamina and endurance, and heighten sexual desire.
- It claims to work directly with the endocrine system without the risk of shutting it down.
What are the Cons of MesoFX?
- The muscle gains that can be achieved depending on the intensity of workouts.
- The results may vary among individuals and may take a while to show up.
- There is very little information about ecdysterone, particularly about its safety.
- It has a higher price compared to other brands.
How Much Does MesoFX Cost?
Each bottle of MesoFX contains 168 capsules and is sold for $97. The manufacturer offers a lifetime 100% money-back guarantee for users who won’t be satisfied with the results.
How Should You take MesoFX?
The recommended dose for MesoFX is three capsules twice daily. It is extremely important to not exceed the recommended dose.
Who should avoid taking this diet pill?
Being a relatively new compound, there is no available information on ecdysterone supplements like MesoFX. For instance, it is not known whether it is safe for pregnant and breastfeeding women. But to stay on the safe side and prevent any adverse reactions, it is best to avoid this supplement unless otherwise approved by a licensed physician.
Should You Buy MesoFX?
Given the manufacturer’s reputation and supposed backing by clinical studies, MesoFX is a decent option for users who wish to gain muscle mass and improve their physique. However, given the expensive price tag, we suggest that you also consider more affordable alternatives.
MesoFX Review – The Bottom Line
Individuals who are serious about gaining muscle and improving their physique may find supplements like MesoFX to be a delight. By ridding the body of excess fats and supporting lean muscle gains, two important benefits which the product claims to provide, getting that ripped body is easier than ever.
However, despite these promises and customer reviews that confirm them, it is important to take note that the supplement with not yield the same results to everyone.
As with any other performance-enhancing products, it depends on several factors among which are body type and intensity of workouts. You can consider trying MesoFX, although we suggest that you also check out other similar supplements in the market.