- Can Ketoxol help you slim down faster? Read our review for the ingredients, possible side effects, benefits, price, where to buy, and more!
What is Ketoxol?
Ketoxol is a dietary supplement that is aimed at helping people who would want to try the keto diet but may feel it is too extreme for them.
As purported by the manufacturer, this supplement helps its users achieve ketosis without necessarily having to bid all their favorite carbohydrates goodbye.
The keto diet is popular with people who want to get rid of their stubborn fat and lose weight effectively.
The main ingredient for this supplement is BHB, which supposedly provides the ketones that are essential for keeping the body in the state of ketosis, where fat is burned for fuel, instead of glucose.
What are Ketoxol Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Weight loss supplements are rated by their ingredients; some contain numerous substances and others, like in the case of Ketoxol, rely on one major compound to deliver its promise.
Nevertheless, the manufacturer says this product can help people already in ketosis stay in that state or, for those people new to the diet, help them achieve it.
- BHB (Beta-Hydroxybutyric Acid) – The Ketoxol formula consists of a proprietary blend of calcium, sodium and magnesium BHB ketones. These are claimed to help one burn fat and lose weight by keeping the body in a state of ketosis. The liver makes three different types of ketones while in a state of ketosis and BHB ketones make up 78% of that total on average. Without a good amount of BHB in the body, ketosis is not easily achieved.
Ketoxol Review – Does it Really Work?
The keto diet has become very popular recently, largely due to the number of celebrities and social media influencers promoting it.
However, while in theory, it seems effective, it can be hard for the average person to adhere to the strict dietary requirements. It is for this reason that so many people turn to supplements such as Ketoxol for extra help in producing vital ketones.
What are the Pros of Ketoxol?
- Users may be able to lose weight even if they occasionally eat higher carb foods.
- The manufacturer claims to use only safe, pure ingredients with no unnecessary fillers.
- The supplement may help people control their appetite and reduce cravings.
- Some users may experience an increase in energy levels.
What are the Cons of Ketoxol?
- Taking this product as a supplement may lead to ‘Keto flu’ symptoms.
- You can only purchase the product online so forward planning is required in order not to run out.
- If you are on medications for high blood pressure this product might not be suitable for you, and you must consult a professional before taking it.
- Without exercise and a proper diet, this product may not work.
How Much Does Ketoxol Cost?
The pricing details on the Ketoxol website are somewhat confusing: the main page states that one bottle is $69.90 yet that price changes when the consumer goes to the ordering page. It is known, however, that the price per bottle is reduced for larger orders and the product can be purchased in packages of one, three, five or seven bottles.
In addition to this, a 60% discount is applied at checkout, shipping is free and there is a 30-day refund policy.
How Should You Take Ketoxol?
Users are to take 2 capsules per day, but the label does not provide advice on the best time to take the product.
Who Should Avoid Taking this Diet Pill?
The manufacturer has not shared precise restrictions as to whether this product could be problematic for some users. However, it is advisable to consult a doctor if you are nursing, pregnant or taking other medications.
Should You Buy Ketoxol?
If you have been wanting to enjoy the benefits of the Keto diet but feel that it may be hard to restrict carbohydrates, then this supplement might be the help you need. However, there is nothing in the formula that makes it stand out from all the other Keto supplements on the market such as Overnight Lean Keto, Purefit Keto, and 7-Keto Trim and it relies solely on one key active ingredient.
Ketoxol Review – The Bottom Line
Maintaining ketosis has proven to be difficult and most people end up sliding back and having to start the process all over again.
This is where this supplement claims to help, by keeping users in the state of ketosis and, in turn, allowing their body to burn fat rather than glucose.
However, as you’d expect, it also has a few shortcomings, one being that some people experience what is commonly called ‘keto flu’ which can include stomach discomfort and headaches.
In addition to this, even though Ketoxol claims to be safe, the long-term effects of keeping the body in a state of ketosis are not known.
The bottom line is, when it comes to any kind of weight loss there is no magic pill and even with the use of a Keto supplement, the consumer must be prepared to try to eat fewer calories overall and exercise more.
Without doing so, any amount of weight loss will be hard to achieve.
May aid in weight loss
May help increase stamina
May contain ingredients – like caffeine
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.