- Does Alphabuterol Extreme really work or just another fat loss hype? We cover ingredients, pros, cons, potential side effects, and where to buy in our review.
What is Alphabuterol Extreme?
Alphabuterol Extreme is a dietary supplement that presents itself as the best fat-burning product in the market today.
It gets rid of excess fats primarily by speeding up the body’s metabolic rate, making it more efficient in burning excess fats especially in problem areas like the chest, back, and tummy.
It also helps reduce cravings for food. Suffice to say, this supplement is a complete dietary supplement for those who wish to get a slimmer, beach-ready body.
Alphabuterol Extreme is a product of Alpha Breed, a sports nutrition company known for its high-quality supplements and sports apparel. Most of the company’s products are sold online on its official website and through numerous third-party retailers.
Alphabuterol Extreme Ingredients and Why They Matter?
Alphabuterol Extreme consists of ingredients popular for their fat-burning properties. These include:
- Micro-E Caffeine – It is a special form of caffeine that provides continuous energy source to the body, allowing it to stay active throughout the day; it also targets the part of the brain responsible for appetite suppression, thus helping curb one’s appetite and cravings as per studied in MayoClinic.
- 2-aminoisoheptane – Provides a long-lasting boost of energy levels by increasing the production of dopamine and noradrenaline.
- Dandelion Root – It has been used to treat various medical problems long before the advent of modern medicine and supplements; it is rich in key nutrients that help fuel the muscles, promote weight loss, and cleanse/detoxify the blood.
- White Willow – Popular in some parts of Asia due to its ability to cure mental conditions such as anxiety and depression; it has a calming effect that helps prevent overstimulation from the other ingredients in the formula.
- Grains of Paradise Seed – Improves brain function, increases energy levels, and promote weight loss by speeding up metabolic processes.
- Cayenne Pepper – Known for its ability to induce thermogenesis and burn excess fats.According to a study it helps to boost the stomach’s defense against infections, increase digestive fluid production and help deliver enzymes to the stomach, aiding digestion
Products Similar to Alphabuterol Extreme
Alphabuterol Extreme Review – Does It Really Work?
According to its manufacturer, they’ve tested fat burners from several other brands but none of them worked as well as Alphabuterol Extreme does. This is attributed to a potent blend of ingredients added in huge doses and not in micro-doses that do nothing to produce any effect.
When taken on a regular basis, the formula speeds up metabolism thereby increasing the body’s ability to burn up excess fats. In addition, Alphabuterol Extreme also claims to be an effective appetite suppressant that helps prevent too much calorie intake and, in turn, weight gain.
What are the Advantages of Alphabuterol Extreme?
- It may significantly increase metabolic rate or the body’s ability to burn fats.
- It might be able to suppress appetite, prevents overeating, and reduces the body’s fat storage capacity.
- It helps normalize blood sugar levels and promote detoxification.
What are the Disadvantages of Alphabuterol Extreme?
- Its results may vary among individuals and is dependent on factors such as body type and level of physical activity.
- It promises too many benefits that it may not provide at all.
How much does Alphabuterol Extreme Cost?
Alphabuterol Extreme is priced at $64.99 for a bottle of 60 capsules. It is currently being offered at a discounted price of $59.99.
How should you take Alphabuterol Extreme?
The manufacturer recommends taking one capsule a day for at least two months. Increased effectiveness is expected if the supplement is combined with diet and exercise.
Who should Avoid taking this Product?
Alphabuterol Extreme is generally safe for healthy adults, particularly in athletes and seasoned dieters. However, those who are extremely allergic to caffeine must avoid this product. The same goes for individuals with heart, gastrointestinal, and urinary problems. To ensure safety, consultation with a licensed physician is advised.
Should You Buy Alphabuterol Extreme?
Alphabuterol Extreme seems like a trustworthy supplement if we were to base it on the reputation of the company that produces it. And if all the benefits can indeed be provided, then the product is worth a try.
However, there are other considerations too, such as the price which is a bit higher than most fat-burning supplements like Belly Trim XP and EpiBURN Pro out there. Thus, if you are willing to spend more on a supplement like this, go ahead. Otherwise, you can look for other brands that are relatively cheaper but equally effective.
Alphabuterol Extreme – The Bottom Line
Fat-burning supplements are extremely helpful aids if you are looking for a faster way to get rid of stubborn unwanted fats and excess pounds. The problem is, finding the right one for you can be a bit of a challenge.
Among the popular brand in this category is Alphabuterol Extreme which, based on customer reviews can live up to its promise of providing efficient fat-burning effects.
However, always remember that these positive reviews do not mean that the supplement will definitely work for you, as there are other factors that must be put into consideration.
Then again, if this proves to be ineffective, you can always consider similar products like MetaSlim CLA and Thermaxin from other brands until you find one that can give the results you’re looking for.
It could lift mood and raise energy levels.
It may get rid of excess fats from the chest, back, and tummy.
It contains too many active ingredients.
It is not suitable for individuals with caffeine allergy.
What's Your Reaction?
Our team is dedicated to giving you the most trustworthy, unbiased, and accurate information. The Diet Insiders articles are based on scientific evidence and written/reviewed by our team of licensed nutritionists and dietitians.